Reborn To Live Again ( Vashmay OS )

Posted: 3 years ago

Vashma's POV : 

As I stood Sobbing Alone in a room , I cried at my Phooti Kismat , only I knew how badly I wanted to be with him, in his Arms, closer to his heart, I wanted him to touch my Belly, Feel the presence of our child, Caress & Talk to it.....

But ALAS.....

I was all Alone in this Cruel World & I myself pushed him Back so harder that He Probably Hates me & has moved on from what We once shared

He doesn't Hate Love, He Just Hates me.....

I am Living as a Lifeless, Soul less body with absolutely No reason to be Cheerful & Happy....

Just the Tiny Life in me keeps me Going, The Hope that I will bring up our child, The only & most precious gift he blessed me with, I will bring him to be just like Uday ...

The Terrible Life I Am Living in Karachi with Farooq is no more than a Nightmare right from Hell....

But There is Nothing I Can Do....

I never thought That Circumstances would make me so Sad & Depressed, They Literally killed ,My Innocence, My  Charm, My Naughtiness, All that was part of My Personality till just Some Months Ago...

I returned to Lahore after many Months to Attend Amrit's Marriage & There I saw him After Ages, I can't describe How I felt & How I Controlled the Urge to go & Hug him tightly Forgetting the Whole World & it's Complications.....

But the Hate on his Face made me realise the Scenario we were in & then when he Taunted Showing me his Medals, I Felt relieved that my Last try of Making him Play Hockey had Served the Purpose....

While I took away his child from him I was able to give him his Hockey Back which In turn Kept him Motivated & Sane....

How I wished I could get him Back but Now there was no Chance of Being united with him

I Guess I Have Accepted that Our Love Story was Not Meant to be Completed....Hamari Adhuri Mohabbat...

I told myself one last time that Am here to Attend Amrit's Wedding & After that I will return to Karachi,

I Have moved on, he has Moved on, He Hates me, nothing Can Happen Now, We Can Never be Reunited.Period

In these sad & Depressed Thoughts I Sat in a Room Awaiting the Start of Amru's Wedding....

The Door of the Room was thrown open by Such Force it Had me Startled & I stood up with a Shock, before I could turn to see who It was Within Seconds A Well Built body engulfed me in a Bone Crushing Back Hug, 

I  was too shocked to understand anything But I knew His touch, His Scent, It was Him, I felt too Numb to react to whatever was Happening, Then I felt him Rub his Cheek against mine,

He whispered "OYEE  VASHHMAAA" , he moved down & Kissed my Collarbone, All this While his Deep Breaths were Intoxicating me, I Gathered All my Senses & Told Him 

"Uday Chod Mujhe,Kya Kar raha hai tu, Koi Aajaye ga"

There Came the Reply : " Oyee Vashma, main ne Ab to tujhe Nai Chadna hai, Aajaane de jisne Aana Hai "

Saying that he Tightened the grip

I told him "Uday Yeh sab galat hai, Main Ab kisi aur ki Biwi hoon"

Uday : Main jo Kar raha hoon duniya to Sabto Channga hai ji, Oye Vashma Tu meri Biwi thi, Meri Biwi Hai, Meri Biwi Rahegi

Uday : Oye Vashma Bas Karr Hor kinni Adaakari Karegi, Main teri Adaakari ka Qaayal Hogaya 

Par na ab Bas kar, Ab ye sab chad de....

I tried to Keep my Facade : Uday Kya hogaya hai Tujhe, Chod Mujhe

Uday : Oyee kaha na Nai Chadna, Na tujhe, Na meri iss Choti jaan ko, Saying that he Caressed my Belly with both his Hands....

I tried to Break that Back hug but I felt a Kick when he Touched my Belly, 

It was As if My baby Uday Got Happy to meet His Dad & All my Resistance Came Crashing down, I couldn't Separate my two Jaans, I gave in & Started sobbing, 

He then turned me Towards me & I was again engulfed in a Passionate Hug,

He then made me sit on the Bed & he sat on the Floor facing me Caressing my belly, Started talking to the Baby :

Oye Puttar, Main Tera Bauji,

Abb Tak na Halaat ne aur teri Ammi ne Hame Milne Nai Diya si Puttar,

Tu na meri Duji Mohabbat hai kyunke Pehli yo teri Ammi hai Na,

Tu Chetti Aaja, Assi Na Wadde Maze Karenge.....

I was Spellbound to witness what was Happening,

It was too much for me to process I started Crying, He Sprang Up, Wiped my tears & told me: Oye Vashma Naa Roya Kar yaar, Bohot hogaya, Tune Bohot Roliya Aur Mainu vi bohot Rula Ditta, Ab Bas karr, Ab maine Sab theek kardena Hai,

Oye mainu ik Gal Dass, Tu mainu inna kamzor Samajhti hai, main apni biwi aur puttar ka Khayaal nai Rakh sakda, Tum donon ki Hifazath nai Kar sakda?

I told him : Nai Uday tu Bohot Bahadur hai, Magar tu kis kis se Lade ga

Uday : " Oye Saari Kainaat se Lad jaana hai maine, Ab na Mujhe meri biwi aur mere Puttar se koi Alag nai Kar sakda....

Jaise mujhe Pata chala na ki mera Puttar Aane wala hai, waise hi, Meri Himmat aur Takat hor bad gayi hai, Main ne tum donon ko kuch nai Hone dena hai ",

He kissed my cheek & then My Belly, I felt as if I was Dreaming, 

He told me: Chal Haath de, 

I kept my Hands in the World's Safest Hands, He kissed them & Asked me: Mujh pe Bharosa hai na... 

I told Him : Hamesha se Hamesha Tak Hai....

To which he told : To Phir Chal Mere Saath...

I gave Myself & My Baby to their Rightful Owner...

& I started Walking with him Hand in Hand...

I felt an unknown energy in my Body & Soul which stopped me from thinking about anyone and  anything & Am ready to go Where ever he Takes me

& Now, I don't Give A Damn about anyone or anything....

Actually him being closer & All the Hugs & Kisses made the Real Vashma Baig Come back into Existence again...

I am Reborn & Will Live Again Now To the Fullest....

& Now am not going to be the Sacrificing devi Because I regret Sacrificing as all my Sacrifices went in vain & bought me no good....

So as I got my Fierceness, Strength & Happiness Back

Am not going to Look back, Yes Am being Selfish & and thinking about Me, him & our Baby. But It's the Most Correct thing am doing in this Wrong World....The World Felt just Right....

The Scenario : 

Amrit's Phere's where going on, everyone was Engrossed in the Wedding....

Vashma & Uday sneeked out but this time they were Confident & Fearless Individuals taking their Leap of Faith...

They Sat in the Tonga & left the Locality forever,

Their Hearts wanted to be with Amrit but their minds knew their Priorities , In this war of Heart & Mind, Their Mind & They Won & They Escaped to the Lahore Railway Station....

The Moment they got down from the Tonga, they Saw a Train About to Leave for Delhi in 10 Minutes...

After 10 Mins.....

The Train Gave it's Horn & Started moving...

Vashma rested her head on Uday's Broad Shoulder & He Leaned on to her...

Everything was Now Alright.

They Both Didn't regret even a Second for leaving everything back but Cherished What they took with themselves : Each other & their Love...

After more than 12 hours.....

They Landed in Delhi, a totally new place for them but they both Knew they had made it till here & Now they will make their Life & Future Better....

& Like That the LoveBirds Found their Sky of Unlimited Happiness, Without Boundaries....

Yours Truly,

Era

Edited by Memorable_ERA - 3 years ago

Author's Note : The Diljala Vashmay Lover in Me did this ....

Me was a bit more upset due to no VashmAy in Promo & Farooq being behind Amdheer....

The CV's Didn't Give my Bachchas their Well Deserved Khushi so I picked up my pen after many months to give them their Happiness....

I dunno whatever happens else where but I Made them Reach Delhi Safe & Sound much before anything else (Talk about Priorities )

My Bachchas & Their Bachcha is Safe in Delhi

Ab Jaake Aaya mere Bechain Dil ko Qaraar

Hope You All Like it....

Do Share your Views 

ERA 

AWESOME ❤️ Wonderful plot! I loved it sooo much  This has come as a saviour for all of us 😭 Show me na sahi, atleast yaha to VashmAy got their share of happiness. Thank you so much for writing it so beautifully 😳

Edited by Aster.99 - 3 years ago

Thankyou for writing this. VashMay deserve this happiness.  Nicely written. 

Thank you for this beautiful piece. Have added it to the story gallery 👍🏼

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5211816

Originally posted by Aster.99

AWESOME ❤️ Wonderful plot! I loved it sooo much  This has come as a saviour for all of us 😭 Show me na sahi, atleast yaha to VashmAy got their share of happiness. Thank you so much for writing it so beautifully 😳

Thanks for Loving it 🤗

Originally posted by Qwerttyuui

Awesomeeee

Write such more 

Thanks ❤️

Will definitely try to write more 🤗

Originally posted by Muskanika

Thankyou for writing this. VashMay deserve this happiness.  Nicely written. 

Ji Shukriya Mehrbaani 🤗

Vashmay deserve the Happiness of the Whole KAINAAT 

Only if the Makers would give them🥺