•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Phew!! Finally a forum for this show.πŸ‘

Till now the makers are doing a great job with this show. The unending faith of Malharao for his daughter in law is a treat to watch. Even the baby steps taken towards the friendship of khanderao and Ahilyabai is nicely portrayed.

I am also liking the relationship between Ahilyabai bai and Gautamabai. It's kinda bittersweet. But one fatal flaw of Gautamabai is her gullible trust and over support for her son Khanderao, which is doing more damage than good to her son.

I hope the makers show the journey of each character properly.

Hi very nicely written.  Eagerly waiting for next episode 

Thanks.😊 Yup am waiting too.

Originally posted by Sree0796

Till now the makers are doing a great job with this show. The unending faith of Malharao for his daughter in law is a treat to watch. Even the baby steps taken towards the friendship of khanderao and Ahilyabai is nicely portrayed.

I am also liking the relationship between Ahilyabai bai and Gautamabai. It's kinda bittersweet. But one fatal flaw of Gautamabai is her gullible trust and over support for her son Khanderao, which is doing more damage than good to her son.

Im hoping they wont do leaps etc, I want to see like everything that happens. 

Yeah finallyπŸ˜†i too was wondering der r hv bn mny new shws recntly all hv gt der forums y dint ahilya shw gt d forumπŸ˜†nywys m njoying d shw v much sply FIL DIL relationship its really heart warming to c dm bond πŸ˜ƒhope in future we gt to c ahilya bonding well wid gautama nd obviously wid khanderaoπŸ˜†

Originally posted by Sree0796

i liked the talwar baazi scene where khanderao was teaching ahilya the craft of sword before his mother entered the scene...would be an interesting phase when she grows up and malharao gives ahilya the permission to charge of the throne...

Originally posted by Meena_J

i liked the talwar baazi scene where khanderao was teaching ahilya the craft of sword before his mother entered the scene...would be an interesting phase when she grows up and malharao gives ahilya the permission to charge of the throne...

Yup i liked it too. And khanderao in his immaturity to escape from the trouble actually started a good thing that will train the future Matushri.