Pakistani Serials

Top 15 Pakistani Dramas from 1st _ 7th March 2021!

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everybody. ðŸ˜Š

And here you are:

The list of top 15 Pakistani dramas this week:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

Hello everybody. ðŸ˜Š

And here you are:

The list of top 15 Pakistani dramas this week:

Happy for KAM3, Kasa-e-Dil, Fitoor, and Raqs-e-Bismil. Sorry to say but there's no reason for Mujhy Khuda Pay Yaqeen Hai to be in top 15 let alone top 10. 

Aulaad has good TRPs but I never see people talking about it. 

Nand as usual in top 10, while Faryad is there too now; GEO gave ARY a free pass by showing reruns at 7PM otherwise they were beginning to lead with Main Agar Chup Hoon.

TimeOut with Ahsan Khan is actually not bad, he's a good interviewer. I guess Ghabrana Nahin Hai is not doing as well but it also has a late time slot. Dulhan, it's unknown to me why that show is so popular honestly. 

Pehli Si Mohabbat should be at least in top 10. Yeah story may be slow-ish but still better than most shows. And Qarar is worst. Only reason for TRPs is no competition warna yeh bhi 2+ pe hota.

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Happy for KAM3 , Faryaad and Qayamat. Aulaad top 15mein hai😕

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Happy for KAM3, Kasa-e-Dil, Fitoor, and Raqs-e-Bismil. Sorry to say but there's no reason for Mujhy Khuda Pay Yaqeen Hai to be in top 15 let alone top 10. 

Aulaad has good TRPs but I never see people talking about it. 

Nand as usual in top 10, while Faryad is there too now; GEO gave ARY a free pass by showing reruns at 7PM otherwise they were beginning to lead with Main Agar Chup Hoon.

TimeOut with Ahsan Khan is actually not bad, he's a good interviewer. I guess Ghabrana Nahin Hai is not doing as well but it also has a late time slot. Dulhan, it's unknown to me why that show is so popular honestly. 

Pehli Si Mohabbat should be at least in top 10. Yeah story may be slow-ish but still better than most shows. And Qarar is worst. Only reason for TRPs is no competition warna yeh bhi 2+ pe hota.

I think MKPYH has a women empowerment track now . ðŸ¤“ I am not sure though.. but from promos it seems that Nimra Khan is fighting against Agha Ali.

Aulaad is getting TRPs because of its relatable story. It is popular among viewers who aren't much affective in social media I think.🤓

I don't really care about talk shows and game shows . But I think Ahsan's talk show gained high TRPs for the guests Danish/Ayeza , Muneeb/Aiman are liked by many..😕 I didn't watch it though. Do you know that Agha Hina host a show on Aaj tv too?😲

Dulhan has a controversial topic, and such topics make noise. This is why it is liked. Also Sami/Sumbul scenes are fire.🔥

I am sad that PSM and DNUTN are badly underrated.💔

NINALOGY thumbnail

So happy for Raq se Bismil finally in top 10 

KAM3 is topping the chart 

Happy for KeD and Fitoor. Though fitoor rating decreased. 

Nand is still in list ðŸ¤¢ mkpyh is in top 5 🙄

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

So happy for Raq se Bismil finally in top 10 

KAM3 is topping the chart 

Happy for KeD and Fitoor. Though fitoor rating decreased. 

Nand is still in list ðŸ¤¢ mkpyh is in top 5 🙄

I read that Nand is going to end soon. ðŸ˜‰ ARY don't air much dramas on Ramadhan , so they'll stick with one slot for dramas only.. to make way for Ramadhan transmissions. ðŸ˜ƒ

MochaQueen thumbnail

How did ReB manage such a high ratings with KAM inn the way😲

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

How did ReB manage such a high ratings with KAM inn the way😲

Well. You see KAM airs for a longer timespan. It's episodes run for 50 minutes sometimes. On the other hand REB ep had that fight scene when Moosa came to rescue his sis. It was promoted well. I think this made ppl tune on to it.

Another reason is that ppl aren't going crazy about KAM3 , its TRPs tell the whole story. It is getting huge views on YT because of international viewers ..mostly from India. ðŸ˜³ 

Well. REB scored less this week.. only 4.1 , but it is still better than what it used to get from the start.

MochaQueen thumbnail

KAM is still one of the highest current Geo shows TRP wise. Its always at the top

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I'm seriously sad to se Na Umeed is not in the list because of TV one drama!