Posted: 3 years ago

So Baraat bhi ayi per Doli bhi nehi uthi...... 

About the PROMO : Karma Rajrani, KARMA... smiley24 Pagdi smiley7

About Couples : Past few months (During leap) was all about togetherness of AmDheer and seperation of VashmAY & BriDha so hopefully this time the partition is all about seperation of AmDheer, togetherness of VashmAY & BriDha. smiley14 Radha wouldn't let anything happen to Brij so is Uday to Vashma. But while writing the story, Amrit seems married, may be she is writing it in 1950 or something as the way they are taking leap pe leap they can easily reach 2021 from 1947. πŸ˜³ 

Running away chappal padhenge mujhe abhi I know...... πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ 

Lets see. I have no hopes of getting vashmay scenes. If it happens its good. 

Yes!! Vashmay escaping and being together sounds amazing❀️ Vashrit escaping together with uday is also something I'd like to see.... That farooq😑

Chahe kuch bhi ho no women exploitation should happen, I know that was the reality of that time but can't watch those tortures on my screen. I want all the younger Sahanis ( KB also) with Vashma end up together and reach India unharmed.

Baki Pagdi uncle is already dead(SBS), Rajrani Zayeda IDK what happened to them. Dr. Baig most probably will die. Brij and Mogar I dont care

Randheer and Raizadas IDK

Edited by ananya3129 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

About Couples : Past few months (During leap) was all about togetherness of AmDheer and seperation of VashmAY & BriDha so hopefully this time the partition is all about seperation of AmDheer, togetherness of VashmAY & BriDha. smiley14 Radha wouldn't let anything happen to Brij so is Uday to Vashma. But while writing the story, Amrit seems married, may be she is writing it in 1950 or something as the way they are taking leap pe leap they can easily reach 2021 from 1947. πŸ˜³ 

Running away chappal padhenge mujhe abhi I know...... πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ 

This too can be possible. I am hopeful about VashmAy and Radha getting more screen space now.

Even somebody on twitter had said this, itne jaldi jaldi leap le rahe hai ki kahin 2021 me na pohonch jaaye πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

I think from now on the story will revolve around AmDheer alone... Their seperation and grand reunion will be the major focus.... Amrit will be kidnapped as per promo, but will escape... Either she will be helped by random good people or she may help herself by killing farooq.... Later she will join a group moving to India and cross the borders while Randheer will remain in Pakistan in the hopes of finding Amrit. 

Originally posted by ananya3129

Chahe kuch bhi ho no women exploitation should happen, I know that was the reality of that time but can't watch those tortures on my screen. I want all the younger Sahanis ( KB also) with Vashma end up together and reach India unharmed.

Baki Pagdi uncle is already dead(SBS), Rajrani Zayeda IDK what happened to them. Dr. Baig most probably will die. Brij and Mogar I dont care

Randheer and Raizadas IDK

Pagdi dead? πŸ˜² Sure? Zahida needs to die. I want Rajrani alive. I don't think Farooq is going to rape Amrit, even if he intends to Vashma/Radha/Uday can save her since Randheer is not going to be there around her. Amrit is someone who will directly commit suicide if raped. Since she is the writer of this story and very much alive post Partition, nothing like that is going to happen with her. Vashma can kill Farooq while saving Amrit. 

Originally posted by VioletOrchid123

I think from now on the story will revolve around AmDheer alone... Their seperation and grand reunion will be the major focus.... Amrit will be kidnapped as per promo, but will escape... Either she will be helped by random good people or she may help herself by killing farooq.... Later she will join a group moving to India and cross the borders while Randheer will remain in Pakistan in the hopes of finding Amrit. 

I can't imagine Amrit killing someone πŸ˜† Vashma can kill Farooq while saving Amrit. 

Originally posted by Aster.99

This too can be possible. I am hopeful about VashmAy and Radha getting more screen space now.

Even somebody on twitter had said this, itne jaldi jaldi leap le rahe hai ki kahin 2021 me na pohonch jaaye πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

Thanks for this support πŸ€— At least someone other than me is hopeful πŸ˜†

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

I feel the same.Amdheer were together b4 the partition, Vashmay n Bridha may land up together after the partition.

After the partition ,short leap can be expected.lets see what's in store for us.