Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Mayb after few epi come to know vansh riddhima plan double role

shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Mayb vansh and riddhima planned this double role

Aryan chachi kabir all will get convinced tht this is not riddhima but someone else

This way riddima ka baby bhi safe hoga

I think initially we will be shown vansh trying  to find out if its not riddhima , mayb take her for sonography etc but and will b shown tht he finally convinced its riddhima infront  just to fool aryan chachi chang and kabir

They all will team with riddhima to harm vansh......but riddhima will b protecting vansh and her baby.....

Riddhima will b feared by them also 

Last episode vansh  while jumping told riddhima we all three will stay together....so can they b separated

And will audience accept some one else romancing vansh?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I really hope this is a plan of Riansh. Deliberately make ridhima do things which is not core character of ridhima...to fool the enemies so that they don’t attack her, but rather try to team with her as you said. I juat don’t want this to be Ridhima having an ulrer motive against Vansh ever since start. This will fade away all the progression they has till now..

shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Abida_angel

I really hope this is a plan of Riansh. Deliberately make ridhima do things which is not core character of ridhima...to fool the enemies so that they don’t attack her, but rather try to team with her as you said. I juat don’t want this to be Ridhima having an ulrer motive against Vansh ever since start. This will fade away all the progression they has till now..

Nah riddhima earlier motive will not be there ....she gave her life many times for vansh and she is preggy with his child also  

Today last line of vansh told we all three will b together always so its definately dhul jokna infront of everyone eyes to keep baby and riddhima safe

Mayb new villan will b shown with riddhima too but riansh plan it will b

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Abida_angel

Ridhhima ulterior motive from start doesn't seem possible now.

They have already come a long long way and she's/was pregnant with his child.

I don't think there is any chance to show any ulterior motive behind both of their feelings ( either Ridhhima nor Vansh)

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shtl_l

Mayb vansh and riddhima planned this double role

Aryan chachi kabir all will get convinced tht this is not riddhima but someone else

This way riddima ka baby bhi safe hoga

I think initially we will be shown vansh trying  to find out if its not riddhima , mayb take her for sonography etc but and will b shown tht he finally convinced its riddhima infront  just to fool aryan chachi chang and kabir

They all will team with riddhima to harm vansh......but riddhima will b protecting vansh and her baby.....

Riddhima will b feared by them also 

Last episode vansh  while jumping told riddhima we all three will stay together....so can they b separated

And will audience accept some one else romancing vansh?

Even I was having the same theory...

Either it's RiAnsh plan

Or that indeed isn't Ridhhima...