Helly 3 Insta stories - what’s this look of Riddhima?

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 months ago


Whether it is lady version of our Vihu ? smiley36🤧😂. But missing my Vihu was watching only Vihaan's episode. Vansh heart means Vihaan heartbeat 💜💞

Edited by Sgayuiyer - 2 months ago
Posted: 2 months ago

Mujhe double ki theory strongly sach hoti lag rahi hai...

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by Abida_angel


Mujhe double ki theory strongly sach hoti lag rahi hai...

??you mean twin??

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by Sgayuiyer



Whether it is lady version of our Vihu ? smiley36🤧😂. But missing my Vihu was watching only Vihaan's episode. Vansh heart means Vihaan heartbeat 💜💞

I love my Vansh baby so I’m happy that Vansh is there 


No idea what this is will be 


Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by RishiGirl


I love my Vansh baby so I’m happy that Vansh is there 


No idea what this is will be 



Yaa I love Vansh very much Vihaan also thoda. smiley36

Posted: 2 months ago

At least another person with same look...because she has also shot in Ridhimas costumes and this also...dekhte hain...

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by Sgayuiyer



Yaa I love Vansh very much Vihaan also thoda. smiley36

I’m watching this show only for and because  of Vansh and then for RiAnsh 


Helly Shah Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Helly IG story- Look of Helly and Chandi from the upcoming party

pencil RishiGirl   stackexchange 8   eye 550

RishiGirl 8 550 2 months ago RishiGirl
Helly 2 new insta pics with Rrahul- Helly looks at Rrahul ❤️

pencil RishiGirl   stackexchange 6   eye 2671

RishiGirl 6 2671 3 months ago Ktptalks
Helly-Chandni BTS, Helly in same blue saree

pencil -Ayushi-   stackexchange 9   eye 915

-Ayushi- 9 915 5 months ago Aromaticglitter
Riddhima Trending And Helly Shah Is Amazing As Riddhima Like Always

pencil S10DOT2   stackexchange 0   eye 185

S10DOT2 0 185 2 months ago S10DOT2
If Riddhima Do Not Trust Vansh Then Vansh Also Do Not Trust Riddhima

pencil S10DOT2   stackexchange 6   eye 491

S10DOT2 6 491 3 months ago Drna7

Topic Info

7 Participants 15 Replies 732Views

Topic started by RishiGirl

Last replied by RishiGirl

FORUM QUICK JUMP

up-open TOP