Dhushman bhi dost banjatha hai(OS)Holi hai- final part- page 7 updated

Posted: 3 years ago

Hi Guys, this is my first ever OS or ff or whatever, I even don’t know what to call it, but I don’t know how I was so addicted to sairat and can’t stop writing one myself. I usually read all ff and writers over here are awesome and compared to them I am the worst writer. But I hope you guys enjoy this OS, first I thought of writing only one part but it turned out to be long so max 2 to 3 parts. Please bear with me… in the first part there is no sairat, sorry for that, but I want to dedicate this part to do actual bezzathi of didi..

I actually didn’t like the Holi celebrations in the middle ofdevik track as It looks insensitive of sairat if they enjoy holi forgetting aboutDevyani but I really what them to enjoy holi, so this is my take on Holi celebrations…

Story starts like this:

So as we all know sai will help in devik marriage which results in sairat separation. Sai leaves to GC but not before suggesting virat to re-investigate the truth behind the letter. Virat re-investigate and realizes his mistake. He goes to GC but sai denies coming back…. Virat returns to Chavanniwas but he left his soul in GC itself along with sai…

Patralekha POV:

It's been one month since Virat came back from GC dejected and depressed. I thought he was just feeling guilty for misunderstanding sai for the time being but he will forget sai as time passes… every day I will wait for him with his favorite food but Virat didn’t even care to spare a look at me. Even that night when he came back from GC , I went to his room full of hope in my heart but those words were spoken by him broken me into pieces.

Flashback:

Virat sitting on sai’s study table and patralekha (got ready in Virat's favorite color saree and tried to look her best) entered with a plate full of Virat's favorite dishes

Pp: Virat yeh dekho mei thumare liye kya laya hoo, tumara favorite dish (I don’t remember Virat's fav dish).

Virat: mujhe bhook nahi hai pakhi

Pp: ise kise virat, (pakhi trying to be nice and innocent),khana nahi khaya tho kamjhor ho javoge, vise virat thum ithna vudhas kyu horahe ho, mei mantha hu sai ghar chod ke chali gaye hai lekin vusko khabi na khabi jhana hi haina, 5 years khe jhaga aaj chali gaye…. Sai pulkith khe mamle mei sahi ho sakthi hai lekin vho bahuth immature aur bathamez hai,thumne vuse shadikarke bahut galath decision liya virat, ghar ki bhade ke saath kise baath karnihai vusko patha nahi… vho agar vapas aye tho phirse ghar ki shanti chali jayegitho, vusko GC ya hostel mei hi rehne dho… thum money deh kar apna zimmedharinibhana….

(while she is saying this, virat was so frustrated and his angry is increasing to the peak, ek dum se haath mei jho glass hai vusko thodo aur khada hogaya. He held pakhi hand and dragged her out of the room and said

Virat: pakhi , sorry patralekha, jiske bhare mei aap baath karrahe haina, vho meri pathni hai and aap ki information kheliye bathadu.. I love her to the core and can’t image my life without her…. Haaa meine galti kiya lekin sai se shadi karke nahi apko vho stupid promise dhekar. Jis bhade khe bare mei aap baath kar rahi hai na, vunka sahi jhaga jail hai. Aajthak meine Samrat kheliya,aapko bardhash kiya but aur nahi, aaj khe baadh meri wife khe kilaf ek shabdh bhi bola na acha nahi hoga . aur haa aaj ke baadh agar earthquake bhi ayana phir bhi hamari kamere mei maath ana.

Present:

saying this he closed door on my face. He even not talking with badi mami, ninad mama and omi mama and sonali mami also. But I know virat you said all those stuff in anger, I can understand you. Kal holi hai , kal thume color lagakar, hamare beech ke sare problems mei katham kar dungi…

meanwhile in virat room….

Virat comes out of washroom and sees every corner of his room just to find a glimpse of her, although his brain knows that sai left him and now staying in the hostel, his heart is not ready to accept it and tries to fool itself by saying, all that happened is just a dream and sai will come now only, calling Virat sir in her crispy voice…… but no nothing, it been one month since I saw her face, feeling sad he opened his cupboard and took out a gift box. (Before all this unwanted situation happed Virat brought a beautiful pair of payal for sai as a gift for her first holi) slowly caressing that payal, virat got lost in his own world which is full of sai and time spend with her. (image their song of haath pakad nese pehle hi choot gaya)at background

Bringing him back to reality aai entered the room saying

Aai: ghodu, kal holi hai, aur hum sab kho MR. obroi khe yahajhana hai, yadh hai na tumko

Virat: suddenly hiding the gift and his tears , aai mera maan nahi kar raha hai, aap sab chele javona, please…

Aai: godu thum kitna bhi chupa lo mujhe thumara dardh diktha hai, isleya keh rahi ho, jab se sai gaye hai police station khe alava thum kahinahi jathe ho, dinner bhi room mei hi karthe ho, plz godu mere liyetho ajav.

Virat couldn’t deny his mother because she might not show her sadness but even her heart was broken, she misses sai a lot , So he couldn’t deny her and agreed to go to holi party.

Aai comes out of the room and shows thumbs up to some one.

Precap: Sairat meet

Plz leave your comment and suggestions.

Yay, it’s an awesome first part :) sairat frustration is making everyone write fanfics, I love it 

Bezzati aur zyada Hoti toh aur mazza aata 🤣🤣🤣

Loved it.... Continue soon!!!

badi amazing bezzathi kari virat ne pp ki🤣

amazing update

Wow.

Virats reply to didi was epic. Aur sapne dekhne ko bolo holi ke didi ko.

It was amzing.

Eagerly waiting for next part.

It's amazing loved it plz continue. 

Nice Virat ne toxic didi ko acche seh sunaya. Show par bhi hopefully full force mein phatega pp par uska gussa. .

Look forward to reading more. 

Very nice update...Aai on a mission Sairat...!!! Loved it so much... please update the next part soon...can’t wait for what happens next...thank you so much for amazing update...👍🏻

Wow......interesting.....

It's good that Virat showed Pakhi her place but still she doesn't understand..... 😔

Virat is broken.....💔 

SaiRat meeting in next part😉

Eagerly waiting for next update.....

Thank you so so much for your love and encouragement ..... here is the second part, I hope you guys njoy. I promise next part will be the last one and full of sairat.

Holi day:

All Chavan family members enter MR.Obroi’s party and both families exchanged their wishes. Everyone was wishing each other, pakhi is trying to seek Virat's attention but Virat is standing crossing his hands against his chest as if he is alone in the whole world. Meanwhile, a voice came across shouting Ashwini kakuuuuuuuuuu…. Virat turns towards the voice and it is none other than his Devyani tai…with a huge smile on her face came running towards his aai. He can see the glimpse of his old jovial tai from 10 years back in her now, she was so happy he thinks, and the people for her happiness are sai and pulkit. he didn’t trusted both of them, although pulkit and devi forgave him, he couldn’t forgive himself thinking his one wrong decision could have spoiled 3 lives.

Devyani: Ashwini kaku, Shivani buva, meine aap logom ko bahuth miss kiya….pulkith comes and takes blessing

Ashwini: devi, kise hai thu,

Devi: mei must o must, saying this she looks at kaku gang and says yeh gandhe log, yaha kyu aye hai??

Kaku: Devi, ghupa bus

Devi: kaku , thuhi ghupa bus, thum sab gandhe ho.

Pulkith and Ashwini calms devi down and kaku sena leaves from there and sit in one corner as they don’t play holi (because they classy people, to be frank I don’t want to waste my time on them so let them sit there)but pakhi is still standing there only for virat.

Virat: comes near devi, wishes devi and pulkit happy holi.

Ashwini: Harini kaha hai

Pulkith: Ashwini kaku , waha hai pointing towards little harini who was playing with Madhuri.

Virat: mei abhi jhake vse milke atha hoooo.

While virat was halfway to reach harini, harini slipped, when she is about to fall,virat holds her but to his surprise, there are two more hands holding harini saying " harini aaram se kahi per lagha hai kya". Those hands, that touch for which he was craving, and Virat eyes meet the eyes of the owner of those hands. That is none other that sai, his sai, his wife, and life for whom he was craving, just to touch her once and hug her once.. vuska so called zimmadhari which became his life now.

Both sai and virat are lost in each other eyes and all their happy memories flashed at once …. Virat involuntarily lifted his hand to touch sai’s face with full of affection. As he is about to touch her face, they were brought back to reality by choti si harini.

Harini: aare, sai mami, mujhe kuch nahi huva, dekho, (virat was looking at both of them in aww, who are talking like two little friends)

Sai: kya teek hai, dekho scratch ayaga, chalo mei antiseptic lagadhugi

Harini: mujhe nahi lagana hai, abb aap Gabbar math bhano   (in this one month, harini became very close to sai, even sai became very attached and protective towards harini, even harini started calling her Gabbar whenever sai behaves little overprotective towards her and force her to eat something)

Saying this Harini playfully winks her eyes and runs towards Ashwini aai calling aaji. Meanwhile that Gabbar word spoke by harini pulled the strings of virat heart so hard, that his logging to hug her badbad devi is flowing as tears from his eyes… even sai is trying to escape his gaze because she knows if look directly into his eyes, she will collapse right there. The whole scene have been watched by others also who desperately wants sairat together, looking at them mohit winks at pulkit happily. Yes, this the plan of mohit and pulkit to bring sairat under one roof.

Flashback:

Mohit: jiju, muhje samaj nahi araha….Virat dhadha bahuth vudhas hai sai vahini keliye, vho aaj kal teik se kisi se baath bhi nahi karthe, hamesha chupchap rehthe, vunki chehare se saaf saaf nazar atha hai ki vho vahini ko kitna miss kar rahe hai lekin patha nahi kyu sai vahini ko vapas lane ki koshish hi nahi kar rahe hai.

Pulkith: sai ka bhi haal thodo thoda waise hi mohit, jab se GC le wapas aye hai chup chap si hogae hai, vuse dhekar aise nahi lagtha vho vahi ladki hai jise meine college mei milatha, sirf harini and devi ke saath hasthi hai kithni bhaar kaha hamare saath rehne ko lekin manthi hi nahi, hostel mei hi rahthi hai, virat ki matter lathe hi vaha se chalijathi hai, lekin vuske ankom mei saaf saaf diktha hai virat kaliye vuska pyaar.Dono ek dusera se pyaar kalthe hai, lekin patha nahi kyu ed dusere se na milneka jidh pakad ke bithe hai.

Mohit: jiju ek idea hai, agar hum vundhonom ko aamnesaam ne laake khada kiya tho?

Pulkit: super idea mothit, ek baar ek dusere ke samne aya tho, ek dusere se baath jarror karenge. Waise bhi holiarahi hai, waha milathe hai.

Mohit and pulkit gives high-fi to each other. Mohit asks Ashwini to convince virat and pulkit convince sai with the help of his princesses

Flashback ends

But unfortunately, this beautiful sight is also been eyed by another set of eyes who came running to interrupt them.

Pakhi: happy holi sai.

Sai: wiping her tears, happy Holi pakhi didi.

Pakhi: thume yaha dekhar bahuth kushi hui sai ( with a smirk on her face). She then takes red color and goes near virat and says, virat mei apne best friend ko sab se pehle raang lagana chahtha hu…. Saying this she is about to apply color on virat’s cheeks ( seeing this sai is very frustrated and angry at the same time but she knows virat is not going to stop pakhi as she is his best friend)

Virat: when pakhi is about to apply color. Virat shows his hand on pakhis’s face and with a stern voice says “ pakhi yeh kya kar rahe ho, apne limit me raho, first thing you are not my friend, you're my vahini…. 

Second thing( giving side glace to sai) jise mei color lagvana chahtha hu vho mujhe color lagaegi nahi, aur mei kisi aur khe haath se color nahi lagvana chahtha hu”.

Sai is so surprised to see this stern Virat and at the same time she is very happy.

Meanwhile, Ashwini, Shivani, Mohit, Devi and pulkit come over there

Shivani: patralekha agar tum chaho tho, apne Pyaar badi vahini (bhavani kaku) ko jhakar laal raang lagav, vho bahuth kush hogi and pakhi leaves the scene with her world class "bezzathi hui hai" look.

Ashwini: sai bada kise hai thu.

Sai: Hugs aai and Shivani , mei thik hu aai , aap kise hai.

Shivani: ghar aajana sai, thumara bhina kuch acha nahi lagraha hai.

Mohit: haa vahini plz, ajana.

Sai: all this while, she can feel virat’s gaze interruptingly on her which is piercing her, bhuva ji please aaj nahi baath karthe hai insab ke bare mei.

Meanwhile, Harini comes running and everyone gets busy in her little antics but virat was looking only at sai and trying to figure out what is she thinking. Unable to tolerate any more sai goes to pulkit.

Sai: jiju , mei nikal rahi hu… mujhe padai karni hai, aur tho assignments bhi bhaki hai.

Pulkit: sai, ise kise, plz ruk javona.

Sai: jiju, please aap samajo and tai aur harini ko bhi samjavo.

Saying this she is about to leave but when she turns to leave, he held her hand.

Sai: He held my hand, aww I miss his touch and his warmth, I am so upset with him but even today his single touch is making my heart run like a mad horse, his touch is making me weak.

Virat: (in mind, plz sai mujhe chod ke aise math jav) sai,plz aise sare ghar valom ko chodke maath javo, sab thumse milke bahuth kush hai especially aai, agar mera yeha hone se thume problem hai tho, I will go from here. Saying this he leaves from there leaving her hand.

Precap: sairat dance on holi song but how is possible????? think think

once again thank you for tolerating me.... I know it might be a little boring. but plz enjoy and plz leave your suggestions.