Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha

Shobhit and Charmi

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

I really love bond of Shobhit and charmi. Even she looks pretty😳 The way both are talking its worthy to watch for me.😊 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rithika35 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya they look cute together i hope shobhit and gunjan dont end up getting married in the original one the stepsister and the heros brother got married so lets wait and see
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rithika35

Ya they look cute together i hope shobhit and gunjan dont end up getting married in the original one the stepsister and the heros brother got married so lets wait and see

Ohh please hope so here they don't copy the same

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Ohh please hope so here they don't copy the same

I am hoping against hope that they do not copy the original and get GB married to Shobhit... but I'm not placing my faith on them. 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

I am hoping against hope that they do not copy the original and get GB married to Shobhit... but I'm not placing my faith on them. 

But atleast they can continue with Charmi and shobhit. Why to involve Gunjan in that ?

Swetyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But atleast they can continue with Charmi and shobhit. Why to involve Gunjan in that ?

First of all poor guy is facing troubles with his mom

If love is also taken away, he will become like bechari FLs in ekta serials or old movie actresses 

Don’t know about TRPs, interest on show will become even less

May be they can marry off Sobhit and charmi and make her teach Nandu some English vinglish

At least, we can be saved from FL’s accent 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetyz

If love is also taken away, he will become like bechari FLs in ekta serials or old movie actresses 

May be they can marry off Sobhit and charmi and make her teach Nandu some English vinglish

Wow sounds good. But don't know we can able to see like that scene.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Obviously they can continue with Charmi and Shobhit... And I am wishing that they continue their story and don't involve GB here.

But as per wiki, in the original too the ML's brother had a love interest but he was made to marry the FL's step sister (who was an antagonist). It is also mentioned that they separated later on and Shobhit's character married his gf.

I just wish they keep GB out of this equation... 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetyz

Well, I wouldn't mind if they show this... In fact, I'd love it.

But the point should be that Nandini expresses her desire to learn proper English and not the other way around... else thoda off lagega.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rithika35

I think aisa hi hoga. Bec apparently gunjans lover is also also fraud . She will agree for marriage to a Rawat. N then to hell with rajvis principle of not getting dhokhebaaz log in the family . 

The episode was pretty good ..I loved it. Rajvi has a point but that stupid drama created by Mrs Patel was senseless...who they wanna marry their son to , and who doesn't, is their family matter..it can't be decided by audience poll which they were trying to do, by pressurizing them or guilt tripping them. 

Next  , I feel, calling them "blind " or "divyang" or "special" was in a bad taste.