Ankit started shooting for IMM2 already???

Posted: 3 years ago

Is he negative or  positive..too many negative characters in the show already

Originally posted by vallu123

Is he negative or  positive..too many negative characters in the show already

Don’t know what his character type will be

No news is being disclosed yet 

I have seen him before. But looking at him now he kinda reminds me of Rrahul (lookwise). Wondering whether he will be a brother of Vansh or an enemy from his mafia field. Interesting.

Edited by bahi. - 3 years ago

He was good in Beyhadh...I wud like to see him in IMMJ2...Hope kabeer has not face changed like in Ekta’s series ..

I wanna see VV resuming his shoot 😭

A girl name Tanushree in u tube gives news about immj2 . she hinted of a new entry. 

I have three options 

1. He is an old rival or a very good friend of VR. Riddhima currently  is staying with her as his fake wife exactly like happened in Beyadh. This has the highest possibility.

2.He will b Siya "s lover or fiance but his intention  will b directed to Riddhima.

3.His act and mannerism will b like Kabir. In one point ppl will start believing that he is Kabir. But later Kabir will return.

I have seen his acting in a star plus show. It was probably  his first show. He was good there.

Originally posted by bahi.

I have seen him before. But looking at him now he kinda reminds me of Rrahul (lookwise). Wondering whether he will be a brother of Vansh or an enemy from his mafia field. Interesting.

He doesn’t look like Rrahul at all

Rrahul is so much better and good looking in every way 

Originally posted by pyaar2012

A girl name Tanushree in u tube gives news about immj2 . she hinted of a new entry. 

I have three options 

1. He is an old rival or a very good friend of VR. Riddhima currently  is staying with her as his fake wife exactly like happened in Beyadh. This has the highest possibility.

2.He will b Siya "s lover or fiance but his intention  will b directed to Riddhima.

3.His act and mannerism will b like Kabir. In one point ppl will start believing that he is Kabir. But later Kabir will return.

I have seen his acting in a star plus show. It was probably  his first show. He was good there.

First option isn't happening (most probably, going by the recent BTS). 

I see chances of option 3 coz there is no news of VV quitting the show yet. 

I think he will come for riddhima. Can someone tell me how to write our own stories on if . actually write a story but it goes missing.I am new member of if so I don't know about this forums

Originally posted by Vandananikam

I think he will come for riddhima. Can someone tell me how to write our own stories on if . actually write a story but it goes missing.I am new member of if so I don't know about this forums

Start a new topic and write ur story 

Don’t know who he is and what he’s coming for