The forum is finally open! Who is your fav?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Welcome to the Indian Pro Music League!! Can't wait to discuss with all of you!

Who are your favorites based on past episodes? Who would you vote for in the League Matches?

My favs were:

1. Neha Bhasin & Ankush Bharadwaj (Delhi Jammers) were best

2. Javed Ali & Bhoomi Trivedi (Gujarat Rockers) stole the show, although Kailash Kher (Mumbai Warriors) gave tough competition too

3. Shaan & Akriti Kakkar (Bengal Tigers) rocked it, with Salman Ali (UP Dabanggs) giving good takkar

Basically I'm rooting for Delhi, Gujarat, and Bengal to be in top three. 

P.S. All these opinions just come from personal preference of singers and songs. Everyone is a pro singer so I can't say who sang better or worse.

I haven't watched the show yet but Salman, Ankush & Hemant are my favourites. I like Bhoomi too. And Javed Ali & Shaan are my favourites among the captains.

Haven’t watched all episodes - so far I’m impressed by Neha Bhasin, Ankush and Rupali Jagga.

I’ve always liked Shaan and Kailash Kher, so them too

I’m only on episode 3 so still in catch-up mode. Pretty much a fan of someone from every team. Asees, Shilpa, Akriti, Bhoomi, Javed, Kailash Kher, Shaan etc 

From the ones I didn’t know : I liked Rupali Jagga

I loved the Mumbai vs Gujarat showdown so far, honestly I couldn’t pick a favorite performance from that episode. Javed and Kailash singing Arziyaan (which is one of my favorite songs ever) was so magical and beautiful almost had tears in my eyes from that. Bhoomi’s performance of Nagada Sang Dhol was awesome too! 

My fav is Kailash Kher by far (Mumbai). And followed by Neha Bhasin (Delhi) and then Javed (Gujrat). I find UP team and Bengal team very very weak.