Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha

The Girl Tosha is blind, and Darsh accepts the alliance

chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So as many of us guessed it the girl Tosha is also bind and Darsh being the angel has accepted the girl. And Rajvee has no one but herself to blame for this blunder 🥺.

I somewhere do agree to what Rajvee said, the world knows Darsh is blind, but they hid the fact that the girl is blind and that is unfair🤓. So Rajvee Rawal Madam, please learn a lesson from this and being the smart business women that you are portrayed please don't become blind in your love for your favorite son and take such bad decisions. 

That Evil Mrs Patel also makes an entrance in this function, dont know why? kaun bulaya usko?. I just dont want this to be an evil ploy of Mrs Patel where she has staged all of this and went to the depths of tracking down a marriable aged blind girl just to insult the Rawals and make Rajvee loose her 30 day bet.

Source: SBS video, linked below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OKY04Y91qw

Edited by chitra_rao - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

tfs dear

so thats why in wiki its written that she is his would be...😵

chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wait!! there is a wiki page on this show? And they had already mentioned that she was his fiancee☺️😲. What else have they mentioned? I should go look for it.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hmmm... nothing surprising here.

I knew Darsh would accept the alliance even if the girl is blind or mute or anything else...

So, that Mrs. Patel makes an entry again...

To be very honest, I won't be surprised if they show that she was the one who has staged all this... 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

I hope Rajvi would learn lesson from all these.

Definitely we have no doubt if Mrs. Patel would created such drama just because to win challenge given by Rajvi.

Rithika35 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay so tosha is blind snd darsh agress to marry how are they planning to break the alliance then 🤔because darsh and nandini are supposed to be a pair being the leads
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

I hope Rajvi would learn lesson from all these.

Definitely we have no doubt if Mrs. Patel would created such drama just because to win challenge given by Rajvi.

Yup. I too hope Rajvee learns a lesson from this... but now the question arises, how will this alliance be broken if they want to pave the way for Darsh-Nandini??

Everyone has the same doubt that Mrs. Patel would have created such a drama... She might have sent this family here for the alliance.

But I wonder ye Rajvee ne bas photo dekhi and shaadi ke liye taiyar ho gayi? Bas ladki ki shakal hi dekhi?? Na ladki se mili, na baat-cheet ki, na koi understanding... nothing?? 

Also, just a random thought but can it be possible that Rajvee herself invited Mrs. Patel to her house?? 🤔

Red_eyes thumbnail

This is just time pass we all know nandani will marry darsh

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Yup. I too hope Rajvee learns a lesson from this... but now the question arises, how will this alliance be broken if they want to pave the way for Darsh-Nandini??

For that we have to wait only

Everyone has the same doubt that Mrs. Patel would have created such a drama... She might have sent this family here for the alliance.

But I wonder ye Rajvee ne bas photo dekhi and shaadi ke liye taiyar ho gayi? Bas ladki ki shakal hi dekhi?? Na ladki se mili, na baat-cheet ki, na koi understanding... nothing?? 

Exactly my point. How can she do like that ? Even darsh also questioned her that how he can marry one girl whom he never met also.

Also, just a random thought but can it be possible that Rajvee herself invited Mrs. Patel to her house?? 🤔

May be just to show that one girl is ready to marry Darsh🤔

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

For that we have to wait only

Yeah... that is the main thing I am curious about.

We all know the endgame is Darsh-Nandini. So, I am curious to know ki is alliance ka end kaise hota hai...

Exactly my point. How can she do like that ? Even darsh also questioned her that how he can marry one girl whom he never met also.

Yeah... she just saw the photograph and agreed to marry. Kya sirf ladki ki shakal dekhkar haan kar di? The girl is beautiful so let me make her my DIL, ye socha kya?

Na jaan na pehchaan, rishta pakka kar ke ghar bula liye mehmaan?? 

May be just to show that one girl is ready to marry Darshsmiley24

That's what I am thinking... She had challenged Mrs. Patel that she'll get her son married in 30 days. To kahin ye dikhane ke liye to nahi bulaya that she is successful? 🤔

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago