•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Why are they repeating songs?

This week Arunita sings tu mera jaanu hai tu Mera Dilbar hai, which Sayli has already sung in the Subhash Ghai special episode.

There’s bound to be comparison. There are so many other songs they can sing, don’t understand what’s the need of repeating 

OMG I posted the same topic at the same time . Wow 

It's clear they don't want to give arunita good songs. They want to decrease her popularity. 

She's the only contestant who is given the same song again and again

Originally posted by Tambussam12345

Are you suggesting sabotage? 

yes. There are millions of songs but they gave her this song to sing when sayli already sung this so well in previous episodes.

Her popularity has been rising, so they think she's a threat to their favs now

Originally posted by Karkerrna3

It's clear they don't want to give arunita good songs. They want to decrease her popularity. 

She's the only contestant who is given the same song again and again

that’s far from the truth. I think she gets the best songs from the females.

Also, she gets to be the best dressed

Originally posted by Tambussam12345

Are you suggesting sabotage? 

Not at all. All I meant is the creatives are dumb!! Why repeat songs when there are so many

I have not seen many Jackie Shroff movies so I don't much about his songs but I think there would be some nice songs which they could have given to Arunita.

Subhash Ghai and Jackie Shroff have some films in common and those are successful too. I think that's why the repetition happened. 

Before watching promo i thought Arunita is going to sing something from Devdas as Jackie Shroff was there in the movie

It would have been more beautiful coz devdas has some amazing songs

Anyways each one is singing more than one song so i hope another one should be bairi piya (btw its her favourite song 🤪)

Edited by mickymouse21 - 3 years ago