Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha

I feel so sorry for Shobhit

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Seriously I feel so sorry for Shobhit.πŸ˜’

When he asked Rajvi about decoration she didn't say a word. And after that clearly we can make out his sad face. How emotional he is ! 

Sometimes I am thinking chalo it's ok because of shobhit's mistake she can't forgive him but come on now it's already 3 years atleast try to forgive him even thodi baat hi kar le.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I too feel really bad for him...

I do understand that Rajvee is finding it difficult to forgive him for that accident. But it has been three years since that happened!! Thoda sa to change aana chahiye tha Rajvee ke behaviour mein. It is said "Time heals wounds". They could at least give a few monologues of Rajvee where she is contemplating about this. 

We are supposed to sympathize with Rajvee for Darsh's state... but unfortunately, her behaviour towards Shobhit makes it difficult for me. 

I know what's done can't be undone... She is angry but that doesn't mean that she needs to shout at him, get angry at him and insult him at every possible time? Isn't that too much??

Shobhit feels sad but he tries to hide it behind his smile... and today, on hearing his father's words, he even tried to find some positivity in that. He was a bit happy when his father said that at least Rajvee didn't get angry on him or scold him.

I wonder why no one can notice his feelings... Are they so much invested into Darsh that they are completely ignoring Shobhit?? Or are they just assuming that Rajvee will forgive him soon and thus deciding to leave it on time??

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nikita_99503

I too feel really bad for him...

I do understand that Rajvee is finding it difficult to forgive him for that accident. But it has been three years since that happened!! Thoda sa to change aana chahiye tha Rajvee ke behaviour mein. It is said "Time heals wounds". They could at least give a few monologues of Rajvee where she is contemplating about this. 

Exactly my point. Here she has no idea what shobhit feels.

We are supposed to sympathize with Rajvee for Darsh's state... but unfortunately, her behaviour towards Shobhit makes it difficult for me. 

Yes if she is best mother for Darsh then it's completely opposite for Shobhit.

I know what's done can't be undone... She is angry but that doesn't mean that she needs to shout at him, get angry at him and insult him at every possible time? Isn't that too much??

Definitely it's too much.

Shobhit feels sad but he tries to hide it behind his smile... and today, on hearing his father's words, he even tried to find some positivity in that. He was a bit happy when his father said that at least Rajvee didn't get angry on him or scold him.

Shobhit is hiding his pain every time.πŸ˜’

I wonder why no one can notice his feelings... Are they so much invested into Darsh that they are completely ignoring Shobhit?? Or are they just assuming that Rajvee will forgive him soon and thus deciding to leave it on time??

May be they are thinking one day Rajvi will forgive him. But all are giving false hope to Shobhit. If it's not happened in 3 years then who knows will it happen in future also or not πŸ€”

JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

I really do feel bad for Shobhit. I know that the accident was his fault, but they are still both alive. At the end of the day, that should matter the most to a mother. Sure she can be upset about her son losing his eyesight -- I don't understand how Rajvee can be this openly hostile to him even after 3 years. 

And none of the other family members have done or said anything. Especially cause its evident that they know that she mistreats him. 

I wish they didn't make her so openly hateful and hostile to him, cause it makes me like her character less, and sympathize with her less. And the show is trying very hard to make the audience do both. 

I can get why she can still be upset, maybe they can show that she doesn't trust Shobhit in certain instances

Like maybe, Shobhit and Darsh are going out somewhere, and she will absolutely not allow it, cause she still has some buried trust issues w/ Shobhit. But otherwise, she is still a MOM to Shobhit. That would be more digestible to me. 

That allows character growth for both Shobhit (cause he knows that his mom still doesn't fully trust him) and Rajvee (learning to grow past the accident and learn to trust her son again), without me hating Rajvee even more after every interaction between her and Shobhit. 

The show needs more balance if it wants me to root for and like Rajvee.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: JilyPotter

I really do feel bad for Shobhit. I know that the accident was his fault, but they are still both alive. At the end of the day, that should matter the most to a mother. Sure she can be upset about her son losing his eyesight -- I don't understand how Rajvee can be this openly hostile to him even after 3 years. 

Yes they both are alive that's the most important for a mother.

And none of the other family members have done or said anything. Especially cause its evident that they know that she mistreats him. 

None of them have courage to say anything to Rajvi. Even in the matter of Shobhit's gf all are giving excuses no one has dare to say anything to Rajvi. How Shobhit would feel after all these.πŸ˜’

I wish they didn't make her so openly hateful and hostile to him, cause it makes me like her character less, and sympathize with her less. And the show is trying very hard to make the audience do both. 

May be Darsh and Nandini will do anything. 🀞

I can get why she can still be upset, maybe they can show that she doesn't trust Shobhit in certain instances

Like maybe, Shobhit and Darsh are going out somewhere, and she will absolutely not allow it, cause she still has some buried trust issues w/ Shobhit. But otherwise, she is still a MOM to Shobhit. That would be more digestible to me. 

Definitely she has trust issue. After 3 years also she can't forgive Shobhit it clearly means still she can't fully trust on him.

That allows character growth for both Shobhit (cause he knows that his mom still doesn't fully trust him) and Rajvee (learning to grow past the accident and learn to trust her son again), without me hating Rajvee even more after every interaction between her and Shobhit. 

The show needs more balance if it wants me to root for and like Rajvee.

Exactly. Without proper balance it's difficult to run the show.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Exactly my point. Here she has no idea what shobhit feels.

Exactly!! Shobhit has never shown his inner feelings in front of her... he mostly remains silent or keeps up a fake mask of normalcy on his face. She doesn't know what he is feeling...

Yes if she is best mother for Darsh then it's completely opposite for Shobhit.

Totally... She is the best mother for Darsh (except in the case of this hasty decision of marriage) but she is the exact opposite for Shobhit. 

Definitely it's too much.

Exactly... 

Shobhit is hiding his pain every time.smiley13

Bilkul. Shobhit is hiding his pain. In front of Darsh, he is all cheerful, teasing him and joking with him. In front of others, he is just normal... he displays some emotions whenever Rajvee berates him but he still hides his pain. 

May be they are thinking one day Rajvi will forgive him. But all are giving false hope to Shobhit. If it's not happened in 3 years then who knows will it happen in future also or not smiley24

Shobhit too has faith that she will forgive him someday... but 3 years is still a really long time. She could have at least mellowed down a bit towards him.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Exactly!! Shobhit has never shown his inner feelings in front of her... he mostly remains silent or keeps up a fake mask of normalcy on his face. She doesn't know what he is feeling...

He respects her mother that's why remaining silent always.

Totally... She is the best mother for Darsh (except in the case of this hasty decision of marriage) but she is the exact opposite for Shobhit.

Yeah about marriage decision I agree.

Bilkul. Shobhit is hiding his pain. In front of Darsh, he is all cheerful, teasing him and joking with him. In front of others, he is just normal... he displays some emotions whenever Rajvee berates him but he still hides his pain. 

With Darsh he is more happy and cheerful.

Shobhit too has faith that she will forgive him someday... but 3 years is still a really long time. She could have at least mellowed down a bit towards him.

Definitely she should atleast try to forgive him.

Red_eyes thumbnail

When I  c shobit crying i get sad 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Red_eyes

When I  c shobit crying i get sad 

Same happened with me alsoπŸ˜’

dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2

Honestly,  I dislike the way Shobhit's mom treats him. It's just so annoying. What happened was a mistake and I'm sure Shobhit repents it and least she can do is talk to him properly. He's after all her son. πŸ˜