eternal_soul thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey peeps, so trp increased and saakk is slot leader congrats, looks like trp aunties liked aastha mam jaap🤧

On to my ramblings which is both positive and negative, so yeah.

In Anokhi’s world people have always been either white or black.

Her father brother and Vineet have been villains while mother sister have been in total white zone.

ACP aahir also is in white zone 

But shaurya, where does shaurya stand in her eyes; what and who is shaurya through her lens, I have already brushed up on this aspect in my previous post.

We all are frustrated With her, why can’t she understand shaurya and guess what, she is frustrated due to the exact same thing, she just can’t understand him; shaurya in her eyes has come back to square one, first impression of  that person who talked to aastha man rudely in Kapurthala, she started seeing good in him in between but again he came back to being his old self to the point that she has now started resenting him and is now ignoring the good deeds done by him. He is officially in her list of bad people. They both are kids at heart.

Why she resents him you ask?

Because aastha mam is also in her list of good people but shaurya’s pov is threat to the Image of perfect aastha in her head who can do no wrong, so she is going to deny his very pov itself which she is doing.

Hence, yesterday she even sunaofied aastha as well😂

And she can’t understand him until she acknowledges that people are grey in real life.

And her aastha mam is not the best in everything and is not perfect but it doesn’t mean she is bad either it’s just that she is grey and real and same applies for shaurya.

The only way I see anokhi understanding shaurya is when she gets to know every bit of their past. At this point we all will acknowledge she is not just a student even from shaurya’s side (he got so stuck when the nurse asked his relation with anokhi, when he could easily say she is his student) plus the way he is getting jeolous (idk if that’s right word but) of another man involved in his “student’s” life.

Anokhi is too involved in this web to get out of just aise hi; aastha or shaurya need to explain her even if the matter is personal after all she almost died in her save aastha campaign and shaurya has seen all that. So she needs to know otherwise the way anokhi is behaving I don’t see her understanding anything by herself (her another character flaw, she doesn’t know when to stop) 

I Feel both are under obligation to tell her the truth aastha is definitely for obvious reasons but shaurya is too provided the fact that he treated her rudely due to her connection with Aastha.

Now on to criticism, I don’t criticise fast since jitna zyada hard work and effort of so many people goes behind making a show, usko criticise karne Mein utna hi kam effort lagta hain 

But kabhi kabhi it’s necessary, and I feel ki this is it.

Anyways I hope writers do something about this aastha mam jaap track fast since it is getting monotonous and anokhi needs to study. 

The connect needs to be both to ml and FL so as to have the connect with the show and couple, so they better improve their writing for anokhi’s character and dialogues and go away with over victimising of shaurya at the cost of anokhi.

I started watching after hug scene for shakhi not for only shaurya or only anokhi; and this latter part I believe is mostly true for all.

aaj tak koi itv bahu ko itna victim nahi banaya hoga jitna shaurya ko portray kar rahe hai.  A little bit more and it would become Kahani of  rude FL and a victim ml when this is not what it is.

Pain dikhane ki ek hadd hoti hai, exceed that limit and it just becomes a cry fest, I don’t want this to happen with shaurya, specially not at all at the cost and butchering of anokhi.

I think jitna focus chahiye tha on shaurya so as to understand him (as kv said in interview) is done infact exceed ho gaya, we have connected with him but at what cost is this happening.

Slowly uss character se disconnect ho rha hai Jisese sab already connected the, that is anokhi.

Where are those writers who gave that brilliant speech to anokhi’s character? The outspoken and sensible anokhi yes she has always been impulsive par never rude.

Whatever I said in the start was to justify anokhi’s pov but the part when she came in between mom son convo that cannot be justified and that is not Anokhi either, itni bhi pagal nhi hai woh. Infact their convo should have been private (onus is on aastha btw) with no one even listening.

Sirf isi liye I am not minding it much since shaurya too has been unnecessarily rude to her, so tit for tat, but I think ab ho gaya hai equal, ab toh age badhao.

Forcefully inserting her in every frame where she isn’t needed and giving unnecessary dialogues only to get bashed later by fd?!? 

At least Poor deba could have gotten much needed rest after shooting non stop. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

I have been siding with Anokhi since the start but seriously aaj ke conversation mein there was no need for her to be there...forget poking her nose! 

Also, I do agree that people have now understood Shaurya really well. The writers have done an amazing job and even KV has done an excellent job portraying Shaurya Sabrwaal. And now we need to move forward in terms of story and specially anokhi's education and her journey. 

For a fact, I am aware that more shades of Shaurya, slightly greyer are yet to be explored but we have time in that. 

Now they need to focus on Anokhi, her journey, her decisions, her flaws, and even Shaurya need to see glimpses of her past, that where is she coming from. 

I think they (shaurya and anokhi) are done with the acknowledge part, now they need to understand and see beyond. 

Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It is true Anokhi does not know the full back story of Shaurya and Aastha. But she has enough hints. Aastha broke down in front of her saying Shaurya is bearing the punishment for her and Shaan's differences. Shaurya tells her that Aastha has not come to see him even once in 25 years. Even yesterday in hospital she heard Aastha says that it is not Shaurya's fault as she has failed in her responsibilities. She should by now understand that Shaurya felt abandoned and betrayed by his and he has enough reason to do so. She is smart enough to put two and two together. 

Even Shaurya doesn't know Aastha's full story and even when he does that will not wipe away the pain of abandonment he feels because he is the victim here. So when Anokhi will come to know the full story will she shift her allegiance to Shaurya, like the rest of the fandom? Or will she feel  sympathetic to Aastha and Shaurya as both are a victim (like me, don't ask me why. I have written long theses on that in various threads 😆) and keep trying to mend the bridge in her own annoying way. 

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EternalSoul17

Hey peeps, so trp increased and saakk is slot leader congrats, looks like trp aunties liked aastha mam jaap🤧

On to my ramblings which is both positive and negative, so yeah.

In Anokhi’s world people have always been either white or black.

Her father brother and Vineet have been villains while mother sister have been in total white zone.

ACP aahir also is in white zone 

But shaurya, where does shaurya stand in her eyes; what and who is shaurya through her lens, I have already brushed up on this aspect in my previous post.

We all are frustrated With her, why can’t she understand shaurya and guess what, she is frustrated due to the exact same thing, she just can’t understand him; shaurya in her eyes has come back to square one, first impression of  that person who talked to aastha man rudely in Kapurthala, she started seeing good in him in between but again he came back to being his old self to the point that she has now started resenting him and is now ignoring the good deeds done by him. He is officially in her list of bad people. They both are kids at heart.

Why she resents him you ask?

Because aastha mam is also in her list of good people but shaurya’s pov is threat to the Image of perfect aastha in her head who can do no wrong, so she is going to deny his very pov itself which she is doing.

Hence, yesterday she even sunaofied aastha as well😂

And she can’t understand him until she acknowledges that people are grey in real life.

And her aastha mam is not the best in everything and is not perfect but it doesn’t mean she is bad either it’s just that she is grey and real and same applies for shaurya.

The only way I see anokhi understanding shaurya is when she gets to know every bit of their past. At this point we all will acknowledge she is not just a student even from shaurya’s side (he got so stuck when the nurse asked his relation with anokhi, when he could easily say she is his student) plus the way he is getting jeolous (idk if that’s right word but) of another man involved in his “student’s” life.

Anokhi is too involved in this web to get out of just aise hi; aastha or shaurya need to explain her even if the matter is personal after all she almost died in her save aastha campaign and shaurya has seen all that. So she needs to know otherwise the way anokhi is behaving I don’t see her understanding anything by herself (her another character flaw, she doesn’t know when to stop) 

I Feel both are under obligation to tell her the truth aastha is definitely for obvious reasons but shaurya is too provided the fact that he treated her rudely due to her connection with Aastha.

Now on to criticism, I don’t criticise fast since jitna zyada hard work and effort of so many people goes behind making a show, usko criticise karne Mein utna hi kam effort lagta hain 

But kabhi kabhi it’s necessary, and I feel ki this is it.

Anyways I hope writers do something about this aastha mam jaap track fast since it is getting monotonous and anokhi needs to study. 

The connect needs to be both to ml and FL so as to have the connect with the show and couple, so they better improve their writing for anokhi’s character and dialogues and go away with over victimising of shaurya at the cost of anokhi.

I started watching after hug scene for shakhi not for only shaurya or only anokhi; and this latter part I believe is mostly true for all.

aaj tak koi itv bahu ko itna victim nahi banaya hoga jitna shaurya ko portray kar rahe hai.  A little bit more and it would become Kahani of  rude FL and a victim ml when this is not what it is.

Pain dikhane ki ek hadd hoti hai, exceed that limit and it just becomes a cry fest, I don’t want this to happen with shaurya, specially not at all at the cost and butchering of anokhi.

I think jitna focus chahiye tha on shaurya so as to understand him (as kv said in interview) is done infact exceed ho gaya, we have connected with him but at what cost is this happening.

Slowly uss character se disconnect ho rha hai Jisese sab already connected the, that is anokhi.

Where are those writers who gave that brilliant speech to anokhi’s character? The outspoken and sensible anokhi yes she has always been impulsive par never rude.

Whatever I said in the start was to justify anokhi’s pov but the part when she came in between mom son convo that cannot be justified and that is not Anokhi either, itni bhi pagal nhi hai woh. Infact their convo should have been private (onus is on aastha btw) with no one even listening.

Sirf isi liye I am not minding it much since shaurya too has been unnecessarily rude to her, so tit for tat, but I think ab ho gaya hai equal, ab toh age badhao.

Forcefully inserting her in every frame where she isn’t needed and giving unnecessary dialogues only to get bashed later by fd?!? 

At least Poor deba could have gotten much needed rest after shooting non stop. 

Seriously  

Anokhi needs to stop somewhere

She was not needed  in the scene btw  Aastha & shaurya 

It’s basic civic sense that one moves away when two adults  are talking that too their own personal issues 

She could have stood in the kitchen and eavesdropped 😆rather than standing right  over their head 

Manners seeko Anokhi đŸ˜›

Most of the times I feel she is a TUBELIGHT đŸ˜†

Everything has to be told to her in black or white. Nothing of her own understanding đŸ˜ľ

Btw 

Shaurya started talking about assumptions to Aastha 

I feel he was giving subtle hints to Anokhi more🤣

I think it is high time shaurya patak his sar and tell Anokhi that he was the one who saved her & did everything otherwise she is never going to know🤣

ACP Ahir - yedaa banke peda khaa raha hain đŸ˜†

I think Ahir thinks Anokhi is the commissioner of police of Chandigarh that in one phone call ASsistant commissioner lands at her door đŸ¤Ł

I love shaurya the way he is beating up himself as to why he cannot figure out  why he does not want to leave Chandigarh đŸ˜†

I just love the inner turmoil â¤ď¸

Am all done ranting đŸ˜‰

Edited by brat2008 - 3 years ago
eternal_soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: brat2008

Seriously  

Anokhi needs to stop somewhere

She was not needed  in the scene btw  Aastha & shaurya 

It’s basic civic sense that one moves away when two adults  are talking that too their own personal issues 

She could have stood in the kitchen and eavesdropped 😆rather than standing right  over their head 

Manners seeko Anokhi đŸ˜›

Most of the times I feel she is a TUBELIGHT đŸ˜†

Everything has to be told to her in black or white. Nothing of her own understanding đŸ˜ľ

Btw 

Shaurya started talking about assumptions to Aastha 

I feel he was giving subtle hints to Anokhi more🤣

I think it is high time shaurya patak his sar and tell Anokhi that he was the one who saved her & did everything otherwise she is never going to know🤣

ACP Ahir - yedaa banke peda khaa raha hain đŸ˜†

I think Ahir thinks Anokhi is the commissioner of police of Chandigarh that in one phone call ASsistant commissioner lands at her door đŸ¤Ł

I love shaurya the way he is beating up himself as to why he cannot figure out  why he does not want to leave Chandigarh đŸ˜†

I just love the inner turmoil â¤ď¸

Am all done ranting đŸ˜‰

Hehe, she stopped and is back to her Normal self and how 👏 ; ladki rasta bhatak gyi thi bas thankfully aastha mam ki baat actually Maan li usne.

She is a true rebel lmao 😂 

Matlab aastha ne usse chilla ke baat ki, toh isi ko daat Diya but jab aastha me shaanti we baat ki toh Samajh mein aaya humari bachi ko🤧

Koi nahi usko Samajh mein aa Gaya aur aaj ka episode toh kya hi tha yr❤️

eternal_soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

I have been siding with Anokhi since the start but seriously aaj ke conversation mein there was no need for her to be there...forget poking her nose! 

Also, I do agree that people have now understood Shaurya really well. The writers have done an amazing job and even KV has done an excellent job portraying Shaurya Sabrwaal. And now we need to move forward in terms of story and specially anokhi's education and her journey. 

For a fact, I am aware that more shades of Shaurya, slightly greyer are yet to be explored but we have time in that. 

Now they need to focus on Anokhi, her journey, her decisions, her flaws, and even Shaurya need to see glimpses of her past, that where is she coming from. 

I think they (shaurya and anokhi) are done with the acknowledge part, now they need to understand and see beyond. 

I think today we saw the transition of the tracks from shaurya and his mom to anokhi and her dad; also anokhi’s financial troubles and how her family is literally doing nothing to help and apna sara finance woh khud dekh rahi hai. Many things related to anokhi were highlighted today; 

Hopefully abse it is going to be anokhi’s side of story and how shaurya fits into her world.

World full of controlling and abusive men and women who are just at the hands of a man’s mercy one of the reasons because they are not financially independent and obviously society. I want to know how exactly shaurya would look at Her situation and past and to what extent is her past going to shake his beliefs from their roots.

Glad that makers are going in the right direction.