Rajvi's contradictions yesterday

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

What Rajvi said about perception and eyesight is true. But unfortunately she is only not following these lines. In the case of Shobhit she is believing her sight but not at all ready to change the perception. She is constant rejection. To do mistakes is Shobhits nature, you know it, then why are you rejecting him? If he is doing mistakes, but you are dong efforts to improve Darsh. The lines she said were much true, but not implementing them. Or she implements when it comes to her favorites. Darsh is not liked by all, as he is a blind, but she loves Darsh so much, so she is ready to change the perception. But not for Shobhit.

Rajvi is a over all a good lady. Though much shady but nice as person, she is harsh on Shobhit but else she is good

Completely agree shobit knows he has a made a mistake but Rajvi is too harsh on him.I feel she is way too partial towards darsh and keeping taunting shobit all the time 

Edited by Rithika35 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Rithika35

Completely agree shobit knows he has a made a mistake but Rajvi is too harsh on him.I feel she is way too partial towards darsh and keeping taunting shobit all the time 

She needs to learn how to forgive

True what has happened is now over its now over I understand that it pains her to see darsh like that but she should have forgiven shobit by now. Darsh has already forgiven him it’s high time she does too

Edited by Rithika35 - 3 years ago

Agree. She is such a nice lady but if anything related to Shobhit she becomes angry on him. She needs to forgive him. So that shobhit also live peacefully without any guilt.

Originally posted by Rithika35

True what has happened is now over its now over I understand that it pains her to see darsh like that but she should have forgiven shobit by now. Darsh has already forgiven him it’s high time she does too

And Shobhit is guilty for it already

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

Agree. She is such a nice lady but if anything related to Shobhit she becomes angry on him. She needs to forgive him. So that shobhit also live peacefully without any guilt.

Feel bad for poor Shobhit