Inappropriate behavior/harassment against arunita on this show?

Posted: 3 years ago

Just think about how you will feel when people talk about how you look every single day. Himesh started this even in the audition round when he asked her about what kind of guy she would marry when she was just 17 . They wanted her for a love angle with a male contestant since the start! ( They did the same with a female contestant in India's best dance, that girl played along)

She is not here to be judged on her beauty and audience needs to talk more about this. 

Neutrals and even arunita haters please help arunita fans in stopping this HARASSMENT! Write on social media to stop talking about her looks!! 

Now even pawandeep fans have started harrassing and blaming her on sm for pawandeep's downfall.

I believe both are good singers and indeed their chemistry in duets is pretty good but it needs to be appreciated based on their singing talent and not with this embarrassing love angle

I have seen that too. They didn't like  that Ajay praised arunita and critised pawandeep. 

Many racist/colorist comments calling her kaali/black as an insult 

Its shameful that people are not enough mature to understand its not her fault or they are blind folded.

Some of these guys have written like she should marry danish because some fans were appreciating pawandeep and Arunita's chemistry

Originally posted by mickymouse21

Its shameful that people are not enough mature to understand its not her fault or they are blind folded.

Some of these guys have written like she should marry danish because some fans were appreciating pawandeep and Arunita's chemistry

OMG this! I have seen so many comments saying "arunita please marry pawandeep" arunita marry danish, arunita marry nachiket , arunita marry him,her, everyone.. 

Like stopppp!!! She is just a kid!! This is online harassment!!

Ashish has posted a picture with pawan arunita and sayali on instagram and his comment section is loaded with these kind of comments 🤦

The one possibly good thing to come out of this is that her followers have skyrocketed after they started this fake love track. Aside from that, she seems totally uncomfortable and it’s borderline predatory considering she only turned 18 a month or so ago. It’s almost as if the content writers waited to start this the second she became of age, disgusting. 

I also hope they ditch the Sireesha marriage track because it’s equally annoying. She’s never experienced any sort of desire towards marriage (or in this matchmaking BS) so why do they feel the need to constantly push this? You could tell how uneasy she felt when they brought that weird couple as her special guests. Ugh just leave these girls alone. 

This whole thing makes me cringe, The Judges, channel and not-so-creative team are all spineless. I have read the comments on Instagram and yes they classify for harassment. but who cares...

If Arunita plays along then i will stop supporting her and probably stop watching this Indian Bridal show 

Originally posted by counsellor

This whole thing makes me cringe, The Judges, channel and not-so-creative team are all spineless. I have read the comments on Instagram and yes they classify for harassment. but who cares...

If Arunita plays along then i will stop supporting her and probably stop watching this Indian Bridal show 

I don't think she is comfortable with all these drama..they all seem like good friends as per the Ashish's post but the channel is making them uncomfortable with this stupid Love track..she looks so uncomfortable on camera. It seems like they both are trying to maintain the distance to avoid such remarks by the judges and viewers

There’s always a way - she could tell them off or walk out. But telling them off could affect her chances of winning.

She’s here to win and will bear it. I think we need to get over it, since she herself isn’t doing anything to stop it.

Things like these happen in the industry, it’s not the first time.