SAAKK|Episode Discussions Thread #4

Posted: 3 years ago

https://i.imgur.com/dJj9STS.jpg

Please abide by the India-Forums Rules for peaceful discussions. No bashing of actors allowed!! 

Edited by Namita-M - 3 years ago

Image result for welcome gifs

https://i.imgur.com/03rJa8D.gif

https://i.imgur.com/XuUoZfH.gif

EDT #1 

EDT #2

EDT #3

Originally posted by Juwii29

I think I’m most excited for realization from both shaurya and Anokhi. I need there to be fireworks everywhere. 

Yes... I am just hoping they take some time after realization... I dont want marriage! 

Pls ganpati bappa! πŸ™πŸΌ

Originally posted by Juwii29

I thought I read somewhere she said yes. πŸ™ˆ i hope she goes and realizes she’s not into him

I dont know... I think it would be great to watch her realize that she is not into him but it's missing someone else all the timesmiley42

Originally posted by AK_2010

Yes... I am just hoping they take some time after realization... I dont want marriage! 

I also dont want marriage. But the show is right now in danger. Channel ne interference shuru kar dia hai. Honestly, Im not able to understand one thing. Even if they want us to feel Shaurya ka dard, why , just why are u making Anokhi so cold? Like even though we get where she's coming from, u need to really loosen this, beacause ultimately this is a show! Does TRP audience like this? I have no clue . Does this FL being righteous get TRPs ? I have no clue , again. They gave a good promo, even if they didn't wanna follow it, I see alot of ppl being turned off by the show. This is what needs to be taken care of. Making sure u dont push it to limits that ppl wanna leave watching it.

same. I want some school romance. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯°

Originally posted by ashwariya_98

I also dont want marriage. But the show is right now in danger. Channel ne interference shuru kar dia hai. Honestly, Im not able to understand one thing. Even if they want us to feel Shaurya ka dard, why , just why are u making Anokhi so cold? Like even though we get where she's coming from, u need to really loosen this, beacause ultimately this is a show! Does TRP audience like this? I have no clue . Does this FL being righteous get TRPs ? I have no clue , again. They gave a good promo, even if they didn't wanna follow it, I see alot of ppl being turned off by the show. This is what needs to be taken care of. Making sure u dont push it to limits that ppl wanna leave watching it.

like right now how I can’t watch anokhi act the way she’s acting. But we have to have patience. Story has just begun. Channel wale need to calm down. 

I dont know... I think it would be great to watch her realize that she is not into him but it's missing someone else all the timesmiley42

remember how we were all she needs to β€œdate” other boys. And now we are all like we were kidding come back πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚