New promo with prithvi truth being exposed - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by sammy17

Lol I read a spoiler right now by serial gossip that says that preeta shows kareena the evidence and when kareena goes to talk to prithvi about it she sees prithvi and sherlyn hugging. Kareena will tell all this to everyone but nobody will believe her and will accuse her of being narrow minded. Lol I never believe serial gossip, but what do you guys think? Is this a possibility? 

Kareena has already seen Prithvi and Sherlyn hugging... Mahira covered up for them...though Kareena was not fully satisfied and want to investigate more before engagement... Preeta did get hold of some proof courtesy Srishmeer...and as per precap she will show it to Kareena but will Kritika believe it that is remained to be seen...

Honestly felt bad for kritika. Kareena deserves the wrath of karma. Hope she learns her lesson now.         

Two person in this show with whom i sympathise the most is rishab and kritika. They are good people who deserve better. 

Whether prithvi will get exposed or not that we can only know next week. The question tgat i actually have in mind now is if he is exposed now how will they carry on with the story then?

What abour prithlyn badla ? The main reason they were in the show. With prithvis exposure there is nothing more left to show to the viewers coz kdb never had a strong base of plot sunce beginning. Actual plot scrutinised cut and paste for trp purpose.

Perhaps the exposure may not halt the marriage. Rumors on akshay re entry could be true if exposure really happens. 

Meaning prithvi leaves akshay takes over the reign of villanism. He might get crowned at the mandap surprisingly. 

If prithlyn is to be exposed in coming episodes then akshay will be brought in. Well villains population need to be maintained in the show. After all its villain bhagya.

But  akshay is not a strong character as prithvi is. Makers are aware viewers like prithvi more. So i doubt exposure will happen so soon. Perhaps as i predicted by episode 1000th only smtg will happen. 

Not sure about others but i am booking few coconuts for episode 999. 

Originally posted by Aniash

Honestly felt bad for kritika. Kareena deserves the wrath of karma. Hope she learns her lesson now.         

Two person in this show with whom i sympathise the most is rishab and kritika. They are good people who deserve better. 

Whether prithvi will get exposed or not that we can only know next week. The question tgat i actually have in mind now is if he is exposed now how will they carry on with the story then?

What abour prithlyn badla ? The main reason they were in the show. With prithvis exposure there is nothing more left to show to the viewers coz kdb never had a strong base of plot sunce beginning. Actual plot scrutinised cut and paste for trp purpose.

Perhaps the exposure may not halt the marriage. Rumors on akshay re entry could be true if exposure really happens. 

Meaning prithvi leaves akshay takes over the reign of villanism. He might get crowned at the mandap surprisingly. 

If prithlyn is to be exposed in coming episodes then akshay will be brought in. Well villains population need to be maintained in the show. After all its villain bhagya.

But  akshay is not a strong character as prithvi is. Makers are aware viewers like prithvi more. So i doubt exposure will happen so soon. Perhaps as i predicted by episode 1000th only smtg will happen. 

Not sure about others but i am booking few coconuts for episode 999. 

I know prithvi should have been exposed but if they exposed prithvi first instead of mahira then this is just stupidity to introduce prithvi back with a bang...I mean the guy has just literally come back... sherlyn ki pregnancy wala track kyu ni chlate? this is the only show which is not swayed by decreasing popularity... they are literally ruining the story the way they like... very casually...there big revelation has fizzled out but they are unperturbed.... may be they are ok with the numbers they are pulling in... given actors are pretty busy doing their side hustles....

Originally posted by nikkiGarg

I know prithvi should have been exposed but if they exposed prithvi first instead of mahira then this is just stupidity to introduce prithvi back with a bang...I mean the guy has just literally come back... sherlyn ki pregnancy wala track kyu ni chlate? this is the only show which is not swayed by decreasing popularity... they are literally ruining the story the way they like... very casually...there big revelation has fizzled out but they are unperturbed.... may be they are ok with the numbers they are pulling in... given actors are pretty busy doing their side hustles....

Mahira has nothing much to be left exposed πŸ˜† .......... Prithvi and Sherlyn on the other hand.

Originally posted by nikkiGarg

Exactly . This is what puzzles me most. Prithlyn badla is the core of the story. How could he be exposed so soon now. 

Yes he just return to the show. As much as we all want them to be exposed since 4 yrs back but now suddenly just out of the blue the exposure taking place is just unacceprable.

Well i still think it will take time. By the time they are exposed fully they would have taken over luthras assets. Only then they could move on with the storyline. Otherwise there is nothing left in the show except mahira preeran cringy scenes. 

Sherlyn pregnancy will be in focus with prithlyn exposure only. Only tgen luthras will find out the actual biological father of the unborn alien. 

I cant wait to see rishab reaction when he finds out about prithlyn affair. He hit prithvi with a belt before imagine what hes gonna do to both this time especially sherlyn. 

Sherlyn rishab face off will be a treat. Rakhi kareena face off will be a bonus treat. U SPOILED MY SONS LIFE!!!!

Mahira is second tanu. She will be there long to keep preeran busy. They always need a third person in between leads. 

But one thing luthras need to know. She was behind mahesh second accident. Falling the staircase stunt

Regarding kareena shes just sowing her seeds. She ruined karan and rishabs lives by introducing sherlyn and mahira to them.  so now face it with ur own daughter. 

16 march was a treat to watch.

Kareena hugs preeta 😐😐

Karan snapping their pics in his mobile.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Shristi and mahira πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sherlyn truth wont be out as yet perhaps only prithvis 😦😦

I know atleast it’s smart Srishti again ... was tired of her falling prey like Preeta ! I think prithvi will be out of show ( for a while ) and Sherlyn will still stay on .... I really think a leap of a few years is going to be planned .... that’s the only way they can wrap up current story lines .... 

Originally posted by taher33

I know atleast it’s smart Srishti again ... was tired of her falling prey like Preeta ! I think prithvi will be out of show ( for a while ) and Sherlyn will still stay on .... I really think a leap of a few years is going to be planned .... that’s the only way they can wrap up current story lines .... 

I dont think leap will take place so soon. They will go with the property track in parallel with sherlyn pregnancy. 

And if akshay is gonna re enter . Then defo no leap. Only the same boring drama. I statrted watching again coz of rishab and if he doesnt get enough ss then wont watch . Will skip again.