Apna Time Bhi Aayega

Our favorite scenes - Page 12

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Yup the mansion marriage was rushed. Wish they ended either kidnapping sequence or jai scenes in the previous episode and gave us ranveer scenes at the end. Somehow the ending seemed rushed. 😔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Rish27

Yup the mansion marriage was rushed. Wish they ended either kidnapping sequence or jai scenes in the previous episode and gave us ranveer scenes at the end. Somehow the ending seemed rushed. 😔

yes ending was rushed n not satisfied their viewers 😒

I m so much disappointed 😒

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I wanted to see the mangalsutra too

It is a beautiful one,  very different then the previous .....waiting for a fan to get a close-up look to see that.

VeeRani marriage they should have kept it  exclusive not mixed with one and all

I forgot ATBA-1 is Ranisa story, and has she did not have the  luck to watch their marriages due to divine intervention for Mata Rani,  so  they had to get the sons married in her presence but without DV too.

All artists some or some way in their interviews have said it was an class war story (concept) with VR lovestory as backdrop

While when they launched the Serial was  Rani Education, career, marriage (concept)  with a Royal Dr  with a backdrop of elite class war

they switched the concept and backdrop theme while doing the serial

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 2 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Rish27

I too not satisfied with the ending. I agree with you. They should have finished all these earlier and should have dedicated the episode for RanVeer and ViKi. 

I am highly disappointed the way they ended. It's not a proper ending. I expected much more .

caller123 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: 1PariGupta

I agree

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

10 % Megha Fahmaan chemistry for 275 episodes

30%  chemistry from 276-297 episodes  ( each scene like helping in project and all was a quickie so % here has been reduced as it was just one shot of each of their chemistry)

balance 60%  pending bold Pari

They ensured they broke the cot , as all were vying for it.

hope if Megha Fahmaan comes together once again they explore the balance 60%  pending chemistry

loved their voice octave and slang in that kiss-paapi scene

So Rani never kissed Veer, we have got quite a few butterfly kisses from Veer to Rani

Bluey71 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That's why I was furious yesterday after watching the wedding episode.. My excitement was Crushed like hell... That's why I said in my yesterday's comments.. It's all ATBA kind of celebration.. No haldi no sangeet... What the hell... 

Either they would have finished this kidnapping sequence earlier or give a week more episodes just of rani and veer.. Also Viku and nandu standing on their feet... End it gradually... Sick of them... Seriously we don't deserve this kind of bakwas ending that too after waiting for long to see rani and veer future.. Not a single guests or friends to attend the ceremony... None of the functions in ATBA are properly done.. Such a huge disappointment... 

caller123 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Bluey71

That's why I was furious yesterday after watching the wedding episode.. My excitement was Crushed like hell... That's why I said in my yesterday's comments.. It's all ATBA kind of celebration.. No haldi no sangeet... What the hell... 

Either they would have finished this kidnapping sequence earlier or give a week more episodes just of rani and veer.. Also Viku and nandu standing on their feet... End it gradually... Sick of them... Seriously we don't deserve this kind of bakwas ending that too after waiting for long to see rani and veer future.. Not a single guests or friends to attend the ceremony... None of the functions in ATBA are properly done.. Such a huge disappointment... 

I second you . I was highly dissappointed . Cost cutting was at peak.😡

True wedding was like a private ceremony . I wonder whether Vijya has spent all of their money that Rajawats cannot afford for wedding even. 😡

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: caller123

I second you . I was highly dissappointed . Cost cutting was at peak.😡

True wedding was like a private ceremony . I wonder whether Vijya has spent all of their money that Rajawats cannot afford for wedding even. 😡

seriously disappointed in all the angles...we waited the end ..we dont deserve this after testing our patience level ..this is what we get...was expecting at least this wedding to be fun ...rest all can be forgiven ...such a waste ....

1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

10 % Megha Fahmaan chemistry for 275 episodes

30%  chemistry from 276-297 episodes  ( each scene like helping in project and all was a quickie so % here has been reduced as it was just one shot of each of their chemistry)

balance 60%  pending bold Pari

They ensured they broke the cot , as all were vying for it.

hope if Megha Fahmaan comes together once again they explore the balance 60%  pending chemistry

loved their voice octave and slang in that kiss-paapi scene

So Rani never kissed Veer, we have got quite a few butterfly kisses from Veer to Rani

I agree dear 👍

Yes they didn't give proper ending n Rani never kiss Veer n only Veer gave her 4 kisses three in goa their first night n one was in hand that blue bangles scene in basti. Unromantic CVS.  never saw such a boring ending in any show which ATBA gave us today.