🤣not watching this week

an entire week of kabadi seems a bit much 

also why did it look like mukesh put something in akhileshs bum

🤢ajeeb

literally watching the precaps ONLY to see if anything changes

Dont know why Kartik is getting involved in sirats weird family drama

it looks like a bit much now even his whole family is getting involved

can anyone tell me whats the purpose of this weeklong kabaddi track

what is it establishing sirat trusting kartik?

Kairav pretending to have no ears and brain when sirat explains shes not his mom 

also cvs love sultan🤓

i dont love sultan🤢actually anything related to salman khan

woman empowerment can be interesting from a fresh perspective done in a unique way

just finding this entire track incredibly boring

sirat is not some independent woman

shes also held back by what all bahu's are held back by POVERTY

naira was never held back by this and humiliated over her social standing

she was humiliated by the audiences for choosing poverty 🤓even having no reason to and subjugating herself to kartik for monetary reasons or other strange reasons like love

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usernameyrkkh thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Haha I don't think it's Sultan. It's just CVs love for rugged sports. Didn't they also make Naksh play kushti for Tara? Be the girl a hockey player or a boxer, they'll make men roll around in the mud 🤣

Kartik is just back to square one. First he was reduced to Naira's majnu. Now he's running around Sirat. That's how he started out with Naira. Got super into her family issues & put his own at the back of his mind.

Kairav's behaviour- THAT IS WHY YOU DO NOT ISOLATE A KID FROM HIS FAMILY & LIE TO HIM FOR 5 YEARS! Naira's ego drama really messed this child up reaaaaal good. 

It was Kairav's solo insistence that got him his father. He fought against the world for it. Of course now he thinks that doing the same will get his mother back too.

Edited by usernameyrkkh - 3 years ago
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: usernameyrkkh

Haha I don't think it's Sultan. It's just CVs love for rugged sports. Didn't they also make Naksh play kushti for Tara? Be the girl a hockey player or a boxer, they'll make men roll around in the mud 🤣

Kartik is just back to square one. First he was reduced to Naira's majnu. Now he's running around Sirat. That's how he started out with Naira. Got super into her family issues & put his own at the back of his mind.

Kairav's behaviour- THAT IS WHY YOU DO NOT HIDE A KID FROM HIS FAMILY & LIE TO HIM FOR 5 YEARS! Naira's ego drama really messed this child up reaaaaal good. 

It was Kairav's solo insistence that got him his father. He fought against the world for it. Of course now he thinks that doing the same will get his mother back too.

Lol the annoying accent and boxing gave me actually dangal and sultan vibes🤢

🤣lol i think rajan would love to make a show on that and the plot twist shes a rich fams bahu on the side +_+

well the opposite rich bahu does boxing on the side🤢

Yeah Kartik having that OG Kartik majnu tune and being cute is annoying because he is old now🤔

i prefer the dad son scenes to his cute self monologue scenes and sirats what my luck cute scenes🤓

Kairav was spoiled and whiney as a toddler the older kairav is grieving so i am fine with him the younger one drove me NUTS with the robotic acting 🤓

LOL that was the worst track in YRKKH history literally spoiled the show to me

i couldnt fathom how these two clowns divorced for a second time 

Kaira_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

Yeah Kartik having that OG Kartik majnu tune and being cute is annoying because he is old now🤔

i prefer the dad son scenes to his cute self monologue scenes and sirats what my luck cute scenes🤓

THIS! 

I don’t see how people are finding Kartik & Sirat’s scenes cute. They are super weird for me to watch because Kartik isn’t a young bachelor who will woo girls or who girls will fawn over. 

He lost his wife less than 6 months ago, his son almost survived death, and his baby girl is left to the care of others, but he’s concerned about Sirat & her family? I understand the concern as a human but the banter? 

All those khushboo ka saboon scenes, roaming on the road ranting to people are cringe to watch because they all seem so forced. 

I am more annoyed at Kartik now than Sirat & that says a lot. Hate the way he’s being made to act just to drag the storyline. He literally seems to have forgotten about Naira & Akshu & that’s bothering me a lot. 

Ghumhai1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Kaira_123

THIS! 

I don’t see how people are finding Kartik & Sirat’s scenes cute. They are super weird for me to watch because Kartik isn’t a young bachelor who will woo girls or who girls will fawn over. 

He lost his wife less than 6 months ago, his son almost survived death, and his baby girl is left to the care of others, but he’s concerned about Sirat & her family? I understand the concern as a human but the banter? 

All those khushboo ka saboon scenes, roaming on the road ranting to people are cringe to watch because they all seem so forced. 

I am more annoyed at Kartik now than Sirat & that says a lot. Hate the way he’s being made to act just to drag the storyline. He literally seems to have forgotten about Naira & Akshu & that’s bothering me a lot. 

They are destroying karthiks character to drag the show.

Edited by Ghumhai1234 - 3 years ago
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Kaira_123

THIS! 

Also i think most of us have seen Kartik living as a tenant he hasnt always had money persay...maybe he hasnt been dirt poor. But he wasnt exactly always rich in the story

watching him act like its the first time hes facing any difficulty is annoying

My old kartik was so cute i remember he could do anything hence everyone adored him in maheshwari house from party arrangements to being an electrician he lived in a hostel etc...

+_+ i kind of stopped watching post the wifi scene that for me killed his scenes when he was attempting to be old cute majnu kartik

I was like no

Kartik the protective dad is much better to watch

Savi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Also i think most of us have seen Kartik living as a tenant he hasnt always had money persay...maybe he hasnt been dirt poor. But he wasnt exactly always rich in the story

watching him act like its the first time hes facing any difficulty is annoying

My old kartik was so cute i remember he could do anything hence everyone adored him in maheshwari house from party arrangements to being an electrician he lived in a hostel etc...

+_+ i kind of stopped watching post the wifi scene that for me killed his scenes when he was attempting to be old cute majnu kartik

I was like no

Kartik the protective dad is much better to watch

Vahi to.. Karthik was quite a jugadu when he was introduced... Now watching him whining about wifi's and face washes is like an insult on people who are watching! Anyways they have butchered kartik's character long back.. So this inconsistency is not even surprising.. They are forcing Kartik sirat on us by making all the parallels again like Jai veeru and all... Its lather... Rinse... Repeat
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Savi96

Vahi to.. Karthik was quite a jugadu when he was introduced... Now watching him whining about wifi's and face washes is like an insult on people who are watching! Anyways they have butchered kartik's character long back.. So this inconsistency is not even surprising.. They are forcing Kartik sirat on us by making all the parallels again like Jai veeru and all... Its lather... Rinse... Repeat

His down to earthness was what made him so different from other male leads who have a thick beard and treat woman poorly especially their love interests

by trying to make him act the same but with a different character i was likewhat on earth is going on

I will die a slow death if they try to remake jai veeru🤣

with sirat and kartik🤢

I will forever remember sweet young momo's eyes as kartik brimming full of love for naira who was completely oblivious and friendzoning him repeatedly🤣

i feel like their love story has reached a stalemate it matured with their first separation and after that it was a downward path

with all the bad tracks that followed post the death of their first baby

Keerthi.02 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

🤣not watching this week

an entire week of kabadi seems a bit much 

also why did it look like mukesh put something in akhileshs bum

🤢ajeeb

literally watching the precaps ONLY to see if anything changes

Dont know why Kartik is getting involved in sirats weird family drama

it looks like a bit much now even his whole family is getting involved

can anyone tell me whats the purpose of this weeklong kabaddi track

what is it establishing sirat trusting kartik?

Kairav pretending to have no ears and brain when sirat explains shes not his mom 

I think ye rishta has gone back to akshara times where the story was slow and scenes drawn out to episodes. Now that the TRPs are rising 🤑, I am afraid the writers are reset to the slow pace and family drama. 

The writer is a fan of salman so the forced references. 

Savi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Keerthi.02

I think ye rishta has gone back to akshara times where the story was slow and scenes drawn out to episodes. Now that the TRPs are rising 🤑, I am afraid the writers are reset to the slow pace and family drama. 

The writer is a fan of salman so the forced references. 

yeah the pace of this phase reminds me of the time when naksh missing school bus took whole week of telecast..those days pace was dreadful..i wish they speedup a little