Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nonu123

I know it's not arunita fault if they are praising her beauty but the channel has to find better ways to promote her than putting kala tikka on her and linking her with the sweet and innocent pawandeep

Am I the only one who never felt this 😆

nonu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I dont know why but I feel pawandeep is sweet and innocent, it's the way he looks and behaves maybe I am wrong

Mita1214 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I am with you on this, I don’t find him sweet and innocent at all. I am also sick of Pawandeep fans commenting under all the other contestants promos/performance clips. They are either requesting his promo, saying his is the best, harassing/writing bad things about other contestants and threatening the channel. What nonsense is this!! You can’t expect him to be hyped when he doesn’t perform well. I am not saying he is not a good singer, but he is not the best. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Limited talent , they can’t highlight her flaws n seems channel fav n promoting her by dis extra drama n gimmicks n forcing on viewers by giving her more performances compared to others who are not given chance .

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mita1214

I am with you on this, I don’t find him sweet and innocent at all. I am also sick of Pawandeep fans commenting under all the other contestants promos/performance clips. They are either requesting his promo, saying his is the best, harassing/writing bad things about other contestants and threatening the channel. What nonsense is this!! You can’t expect him to be hyped when he doesn’t perform well. I am not saying he is not a good singer, but he is not the best. 

God that's so disturbing! The channel should really do something about this.

@bold: I Googled older images of him and thats what he looked like, idk what to say about this :

Pawandeep Rajan wins The Voice India - Mail Today News

I would love to sing for Bollywood movies: Pawandeep Rajan, Winner The  Voice India

Pawandeep Rajan feels like a star - YouTube

Pawandeep Rajan movies, filmography, biography and songs - Cinestaan.com

Indian Idol: Pawandeep Rajan से एक कदम आगे हैं बहन Jyotideep, गाती हैं कई  भाषाओं में गाने

The girl's his sister btw, I think. Now I know why I could never relate to him.

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

make that 2

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

@bold: I Googled older images of him and thats what he looked like, idk what to say about this :

I would love to sing for Bollywood movies: Pawandeep Rajan, Winner The  Voice India

Pawandeep Rajan movies, filmography, biography and songs - Cinestaan.com

Indian Idol: Pawandeep Rajan से एक कदम आगे हैं बहन Jyotideep, गाती हैं कई  भाषाओं में गाने

On Indian Idol he seems so different from these pics. Is he trying to portray a very Pahadi image to get regional votes?

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mita1214

I completely agree...some of his fans literally harrass other contestants in comment section. Mostly they target arunita.

Mita1214 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes, fake and pretence to the heights! I can’t relate to him either. All the other male contestants are so much more genuine and have a personality. 

Tambussam12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bruno_mars101

of course she is pretty.

but to say that repeatedly on public forum is harassing her as well as other female contestants.

shame on jokers like govinda

am sure it is scripted. He was told to say it and Hemaji also. 
personally I find Sireesha most beautiful even without it simple makeup rest are also beautiful. But not wow beauty queen beautiful. So don’t understand why they have to say this. Let their voices speak. 😬