Indian Idol 12

Not happy with jeetendra, ekta and Jackie episode

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I'm bored of these actors and non musicians coming to this show when many legendary musicians are dying to be on this show . These actors add nothing to the show , I loved when Pyarelal and Ajay Atul gave constructive criticism to the contestants and I want more of that. Please stop calling actors!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail

I don't think this will stop. They will keep inviting actors according to me.

We had Bappi Da, Amit Kumar, Alka Yagnik, Kumar Sanu, Udit Narayan, Pyarelal Ji, Ajay - Atul. They can invite few more music related guests that's it. You can expect Kumar Sanu or Udit Narayan to come once again.

counsellor thumbnail

I also saw in the promo that it was a kala teeka for Arunita again ... like whaaaatttt ... This is too much ... The creative team is hell no creative they should  be called repetitive team ..lol 

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: counsellor

I also saw in the promo that it was a kala teeka for Arunita again ... like whaaaatttt ... This is too much ... The creative team is hell no creative they should  be called repetitive team ..lol 

If they’re out if ideas all they’ve got to do is visit this forum. There’ll be no dearth of ideas

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: altgr

I don't think this will stop. They will keep inviting actors according to me.

We had Bappi Da, Amit Kumar, Alka Yagnik, Kumar Sanu, Udit Narayan, Pyarelal Ji, Ajay - Atul. They can invite few more music related guests that's it. You can expect Kumar Sanu or Udit Narayan to come once again.

The creative team is run by BMM graduates who know jack about music...what do u think will happen. The ones u have mentioned above have become so freaking boring coz they are everywhere with the exception of Pyareji, Amit Kumar and Ajay-Atul.

Rest we have made a thread and named so many people in the other thread...but its like making Sheldon Cooper the head of Art Department i.e a recipe for disaster.

No wonder the show is losing TRPs.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: counsellor

Mausam Badal Diya , kala teeka , u r only miss beauty on dis show , just frd pawandeep 🤣

For pawandeep , hr -if he is girl will fall in love with pawandeep . Neha forgot she is girl n same as hr comments 🤣

Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 3 years ago