║Play the Cupid- Winner Announcement Thread║

Posted: 3 years ago

Love is Patient, said Ranata Suzuki. It's been almost a month since Valentine Day is over, but the love and the longing for good stories will be there forever.  We didn't forget about the contest and we hope you didn't, too. Presenting to you the winner of

But before that, I would like to thank all the participants. You guys are amazing writers and every story was so beautiful.

Secondly, thanks to all the Fanfiction Editors and IF Beta readers for rating the entries.

And lastly, thank you MsChanadlerBong for the awesome winning siggies.

First up, we have Sudharies and the first part of I(ce) Found me a Princess. Here is your winning siggie.

Round 2 was won by What are the odds written by Sudharies, who wrote the second part of the OS. We want to see the siggie in your Dabba, soonish!

And now, for the big reveal!

What are the odds wins the Contest's Round 3. Round 3 winner was decided by adding up the scores of R1 and R2. This story will be featured for a month in IF's new FF section. This winning siggie is for you guys, ItsJustHrideyy and Sudharies!

Here is the link to the story: What Are The Odds

Also, this is for Sudharies (again) for sweeping away all the awards!

Congratulations Sudharies and ItsJustHrideyy!

The others authors to can publish their works in the new FF section so that our readers know how you brought two universes together for this Valentine's Day.

With this, we wrap up for now. Watch this space, the FF development team will come up with some new contest, soon.

Credits:

Write-up: Madhuri and Shibani

Tags: Nabila

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 3 years ago

Congratulations Hrideyy bhai and @Sudharies!  ❤️

Can't wait to read the stories! 👏

Congratulations on winning the contest 👍🏼

Congratulations Sudha and Hrideyy. ⭐️⭐️

100+ Congratulations Messages, Wishes and Quotes

Congratulations winners!❤️

The other participants you all are winners too in a way🤗

PS: The siggies look so gorgeous. Sammy, they look so adorable

Edited by Alexia_Wilson - 3 years ago

Thank you to the team of organisers who made this contest possible.

A huge thank you to the judges for choosing "What are the odds?" As the best fiction, I was very unsure about the story itself because of the pairing being so unique.

Another shout-out to the organisers for allowing writers to choose the pairings in terms of their genders, these are the small steps that make a huge difference when it comes to promoting inclusivity and diversity.

Congratulations to Sudharies for winning both the rounds.

Firstly, thanks to the FF editors and IF beta readers. Secondly, thanks to @Ms.ChanandlerBong for the beautiful siggies. Absolutely enjoyed writing for this contest with new pairups. It brought out the hidden creativity in the writers, as this was a rare opportunity, I'm sure. Thanks to one and all for your wishes. 

Also thanks to Shibani aka @oye_nakhrewaali for these beautiful contest threads. 

Hearty congratulations and wishes to @ItsJustHrideyy and also to everyone who have participated in this contest. Would love to read all your stories too. 

Sharing the link of my other story, I(ce) Found Me A Princess with Elsa from Frozen and Shiv of Ek Deewana tha, if someone wants to read. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/1316

Edited by Sudharies - 2 years ago

Congratulations both of you🥳

Beautiful siggies❤️

Congratulations Hrideyy and Sudharies 🥳