Barrister Babu

barrister babu poll on the current track

Poll

do you think about anirudh marrying manorama.?or return to boni with feelings for her?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mi.ni123 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

socho naya poll dala h

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I want Anirudh to marry his "Ek pal mein zindagi bhar ka pyaar" aka Manorama. I don't want this Mahaan Tyagi to do anymore ehsaan on Bondita. Because at the end of the day she will be blamed for adding to his already existing burden. Whether he says it aloud or not, the way he has been saying the word zimmedari in the last few episodes and even to Bondita, it's obvious she is a burden to him.

And truly speaking he will always resent Bondita if he has to sacrifice his "True Love" for her. Isn't it better she sets him free with dignity and agrees to be just his zimmedari? But I just can't understand why the strong self respecting Bondita doesn't exist any more. Why are makers turning her into a typical ITV bahu who will try to win back her husband?🤢

And honestly, after his dialogue about Ek pal mein zindagi bhar ka pyaar, returning back to Bondita with feelings doesn't even make sense anymore.

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I want him to marry manorama if it's about choosing zimmedari by sacrificing love. I don't want him to become mahaan by doing that so it's better if he married his 'lifetime wala love' and just free Bondita. Don't want him to do any favors for bondita

mi.ni123 thumbnail

finally mano  is getting married to jaideep guy .god i am damn plesed .what do you think about it?????????