Kaatelal & Sons

Sumod scene 9/3 <3

kalegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Sumod scene today was sweetness personified. Very naturally acted and written! No OTT statements or music or eyelocks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

at least he apologized & asked to remain friends ...he was clear that, yes, he does love her, but he wouldnt want to interfere w/ their friendship ...good thing he wished her luck ...but did jai & mini stall or extend the wedding date or do viewers assume that they did???

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: kalegirl

Sumod scene today was sweetness personified. Very naturally acted and written! No OTT statements or music or eyelocks.

It was so sweet and he doesn't leave to show her his love, care and respect .  He bought a Tee in which ustrewali was written . 🤪aww ....

kalegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hmm indeed that is not clear yet. But also, is Susheela really back ?? 😳 that casting director is going to lose it!! As a viewer, I am happy because I like seeing Garima & susheela in the same frame but it's too bad if she had to drop everything again.

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: kalegirl

Hmm indeed that is not clear yet. But also, is Susheela really back ?? 😳 that casting director is going to lose it!! As a viewer, I am happy because I like seeing Garima & susheela in the same frame but it's too bad if she had to drop everything again.

Yes , she has to wait for her dreams since her sister needed her . So that is why !

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Indeed a very cute Scene.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

I like that he realised his mistake and apologised, wanted Susheela to stay back and she did ❤️