Gayatri9 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Existence-Astitva OS

An saddist morning in Sabarwal house.The sun just have rised,But for Sabarwal’s it was still dark.They couldn’t still recover from the storm of the last night.The darkest night Saarwal’s has ever witnessed.Sleep was deprived from the eyes of each members of Sabarwals.

For once Devi glanced the whole mansion,She looked up at theeach member but all of them turns their faces off.Never ever in her cruelestdreams she has imagined this.She never had thought that the family sheconsidered her own will throw her out this way.She had to leave her home. Thehome she devoted almost half of her life,pretty 45 years.The building made upof bricks and sand which she made home along with her family.’Family’ wait thesame family in whose greed she did all this? The family who was everything forher.her existence.She remembered the day 45 years back she came Sabarwal’s homealong with Tej as the eldest Daughter-in-law of Sabarwals.She was barely 17 atthe time.She looks at Shaan and Alok whom she grew up as her kids.

But theyturned their faces,tears formed in her eyes but she couldn’t even cry.Sheknew,it was wholly her mistake.It was her sins.For once she glanced the wholemansion and with moist eyes looked at Tej.There Tej was stiff hard-rock.He didn’teven looked at her.She knew,it was him too who was suffering but he has dutiesas the head of family and she knew he never brings his emotions while takingdecisions.She knew the reason Tej wasn’t looing at her as if he looks at hershe will caught his emotions and he will breakdown.And infront of family he can’t.She finally,hesitantly looked at Shaurya.Shaurya in whose greed she did allthis.The Shaurya she considered her son.He was standing there numb.His eyescould just resonate how much devastated he was at the point.

With moisteyes,she touched Tej’s feet which he backed off ,so she touched ground andholding her bags turned.’Anokhi ‘she muttered. Though it was an mere whisperbut Shaurya could listen and he turns back.There Anokhi was standing atdoorsteps. Her eyes saying she too hadn’t sleep the whole night like the wholefamily.Shaurya wents there,he holds her hand and takes her in lawn area.

Before,he asks or tells something Anokhi mutters.Sorry,SorryI know what state the you and the whole family is going through but I couldn’tcontrol myself.

How could I?How could I be at hostel enjoying Sunday when the whole family is suffering .Hejust looks at her.She say’s I need to talk to Bade papa.He tries to stop herbut he couldn’t.He knew she is stubborn and he cannot stop her.So,he just runsbehind her.

As,she tried to enter she saw Deviat doorstep her one foot  was out of Verandah while other was still in.And Anokhi puther first foot in the Mansion.As,Devi took her second feet Anokhi holds herhand and asks her to stop.She drags her in the mansion.She asks her to stop forsometime. She wents near Tej.

Tej- AnokhiBeta,you here?

Anokhi-Umm,Sorry bade papa I know it’s an family affair and I still don’t have anyaudacity to interfere.Hence,I left at last night.But Bade papa soon,I will bethe eldest Daughter-in-law of the house.Since,I  already consider this as my own house. And I believe,ina family each member has an right to put there perspective right? Bade papa,even the court declares their judgements after listening all the sides all theopinions each and every party concerned.

Tej couldjust agree.

Anokhi- BadePapa,is all this necessary?Why can’t we forgive badi maa?

Tej- Ye tumkeh rahi ho?

Anokhi-YesBade papa.

Shaurya-Anokhi,why you always had to put forth an opinion huh?

Tej-Shaurya,let her speak.

Shaurya- Butbade papa,…..before he speaks,he was cut by Tej.

Tej- I don’twanna bear allegations of being selective or being unfair,let us listen anywaysthe final decision will be of the whole family.

Though it was surprising for thefamily that Tej alone won’t be taking decisions but they knew Tej has starteddoubting his own decisions.The revelation of Devi,her conspiracies and thebiggest truth that she faked her sacrifice for Shaurya has shaken him too theway it had shaken the foundation of Sabarwal’s.The mirage he was living wasbroken and he too couldn’t digest that Devi had kept him too in dark.

Anokhi- Badepapa,I requests you to forgive badi maa for once,Please.

Tej- Afterall that what she did with you,You are asking for her forgiveness?

Are yousure? Are you in your senses?

Anokhi- YesDefinitely Bade papa.

Tej tries toexplain her but she was adamant on her stand.

She tries toexplain how Devi had solely dedicated  her life to Sabarwals,how she had at pointsbecame villain in eyes of family memebers just for sake of reputation of thefamily and all the crap,and was her mistake that grave the punishment she hasbeen given.

Finally,Aasthaahad to interfere.

Aasthaa- Ifthis is the case,then why did you took stand against your own brother huh? Stoparguing Anokhi.

Anokhi- Whoexactly is this speaking? Prof Aastha Sabarwal or mother of Shaurya Sabarwal whowas kept away from her son for whole 25 years.

Anokhi-Answer me mam!

As,theAastha Sabarwal I know will definitely never say to stop me arguing.She alwaystakes right decision but here I could only see mother of Shaurya.

But,let metell you I won’t disrespect your teachings.How can I let your Sanskaars down?Even if today you don’t want to .But,I will definitely stand for badi maa.

Tej- Anokhibeta what she did with you is unforgivable and you too took a stand againstyour own brother in similar case. Now,why are you stoping us.

Anokhi- Badepapa,why you are mixing the two scenarios which are completely opposite.

What Raja bhaiyyadid was his ego while what Badi maa did was driven by fear of Shaurya Sir goingaway from her.

You are justlooking at the act,the intention behind is missing.

Tej-Still,the consequences were almost same.it was about you.And your wish of not makingan Police complaint has already been respected. So,the family had to make andecision.

Anokhi-Exactly! Bade papa as it was about me, and since I am fine and in my senses Ican’t let this grave mistake be repeated again.

Now Shauryacouldn’t control himself.

Shaurya-Offcourse,tumhekya fark padta hai?,hai na…

It wasme.Did you even have an ounce of idea what I went through?

Even in caseof Aastha Kashyap I would have happily forgived her,as Aasthaa kashyap too hadan toll in it.Though,she didn’t choose her career ,she did choose her parentsand responsibilities before me.Atleast she was given a choice.I would haveforgived her the way I forgived Aasthaa kashyap after realizing her majburiyaan.

Devi’s tearsbursted.her eyes sheded pool of tears.realization dawned her.What stupidity shehas done.

Shaurya- butwhat she did with you?he holds Anokhi’s arm.he holds her so strong that histhumb pressed her skin and made an impression there.

Do you knowwhat I went through when I saw you lying there unconscious in pool of blood.Theglass powder had teared your throat apart.

“Aaj bhimeri ruh kaap uthti hai,when I remembers it,when even an ounce of memory ofthat night flashes.Just few seconds late and I could have lost you.

Did you evenknow how many times I died in those 15 days.Offcourse ,how will you know? Youwere on amnesia and pain killers for the whole 15 days.Did you know what it wasfor me.

And why Ihad to go through this ?

Just becausewe love each other.or just because Devi Sabarwal feels insecure that her sonmight get snatched.She mae you drink glass powder mixed in the beverages,No onewas there you even know?

It was anmere chance of luck I came there and you was just felt unconscious.Just fewseconds late and I could have lost you. God damn it!

I wouldn’thave been able to live.He broke,he broke in her arms.What she could do was justcomfort him.

She made himdrink water.while sheding tears he was just repeating I could have forgiven herfor all her sins but what she did with Anokhi was unforgivable.

She made himcomfortable and assured she will never ever leave him even if he wants stillnot.

Anokhi- Buttrust me Shaurya Sir! I even know you won’t be able to live without Badi maatoo….Your major piece of heart will be along with her and though you denies ithere infront but your heart agrees my statement.And please don’t lie toyourself.You had already went through this much. And denial will just lead topain.

Devi- Anokhi.please aur sharminda mat karo.I know I had committed a sin and I would have tobear the consequences.

Anokhi- Nobadi maa, it wasn’t just you.

Everyonestarted to watch her curiously.

Anokhi- CanI know the allegations against you ,

Tej signaledBebo and Kitty to utter.

Bebo andKitty- that she malofied Shaurya bhaiyya’s mind against Aastha taiji.

Anokhi- Ohhreally, and no one in the whole family come to know this? And no one evenobjected.

Isn’t itwritten in Bhagwat Geeta the one who stays deaf against injustice is equally responsiblefor the injustice so as the one who does it.

So,the wholefamily is responsible then why to punish just badi maa.

Aasthaa- Shesnatched my 4 yr kid from me,For it she manipulated bhaisahab that once I stepsout of house.I will  forget home choresand hence I was thrown out of Sabarwal house.

Anokhi- Ohh!Then wasn’t any other option mam.Wait! I remember Shaan sir owns a flat inChandigarh right? Where we used to stay.Why didn’t you 3 shifted there?

According tothis ,you and Shaan sir too are responsible,then why to punish just badi maa?

Shauryabhaiyya Kanchan muttered,

Anokhi-  His allegations, I have already clearedKanchan Bhabhi.

Finally,itwas Tej’s turn  

Tej- shekept me in dark.She didn’t even let me know that She can’t bear my child.Shefaked her sacrifice of not having her own child to raise  Shaurya.

You knowwhat Anokhiwhen she announced the decision we won’t have child initially,I didn’tliked it. I wanted to have my own kids but later I started respecting hermore.For me she became supreme as no women can make such sacrifice which shemade.

And all of asudden last night I came to know,it was fake.Everything was fake,our love,ourrelationship,our marriage everything.Maybe,there was some kasar left in mylove.

Tearsstarted to roll out from Anokhi’s eyes too.

She kept herhand on tej’s shoulder.

Giving himstrength.

Anokhi- Butbade papa did we see the reason she did all this?

Was it justgreed?

Greed of afamily? Money? Fame?

No it wasneed.Bade papa it’s the mindset responsible for all this fiasco.

Bade paap,whywhy does our society refuses to accept woman as woman if she doesn’t havechild?

Why does weassociated her existence with her husband,family and kids.

Why can’t weaccept her the way she is?

Anokhi- badepapa.just think once why could she suffered all those years,because she wasscared,the day all comes to know she cannot have an child.This society herfamily everyone will deny her sole exisence.

Anokhiquestions everyone in family member.

Shequestions Shaan and Alok-

Did theyever went and tell Devi that no matter what she have or what she won’t for theshe will be Devi .A woman before there Bhabhi and they will respect thewoman/the human .

Shequestions Shaurya-

Shaurya sirdid you ever went and told her.You will love and respect her the same even ifshe has her own child or not.Having her child doesn’t matters to you.As youlove her and love is always unconditional.

Anokhi- Badepapa did you ever told her.no matter what comes she will always be your partnerand you will respect the way she is.?

Did we evertold her that first she is Devi,then Devi Sabarwal and then differentrelationships associated with her and we will accept and respect her existencefirst as Devi and then others.

Anokhi- Bypunishing her aren’t we proving her right in her insecurities.If this wouldhave revealed 25 yrs back she would have went through this 25 yrs back.Atleastshe could postpone her sufferings.

Anokhi- badepapa,there are millions of woman who facesproblem of infertility,most of themcan be cured if diagnosed and treated in time.But,this doesn’t happens as fearof denial of existence overpowers them and they suffer lifetime.

And whatdoes it even matter?Though badi maa couldn’t have her own child but no one candeny the fact that Shaurya Sir  is herchild.Even both of them can’t deny. No one can deny that she was less infulfilling duties of Sabarwal’s eldest Daughter in law. And she neverdisappointed a single person or didn’t even laid an single expectation from herfall down.

First she isDevi and I respect her for that.bass I just wanted to say this.

AllSabarwals were silent the realization had slapped each one of face.there wasgraveyard silence.All of them scattered to there rooms.before going to room Tejannounced there is no need to leave home as we all too were equallyresponsible.but we won’t be able to forget the conspiracy you did.and the gameyou played along with our emotions for years.

After anhour –

Anokhi started to leave Sabarwalmansion as she knew,it was there family matter and it will take time.Sabarwal’sthinking was not going to change just by her single speech but she knew when itcomes to listening Sabarwals are smart enough to listen and analyze.

As,shestarted to leave Devi came and she tried to touch Anokhi’ feet,which sherefused.Devi joined her hands in front of her and thanked her.

Anokhi- badimaa,I didn’t.It was just my perspective and it was way before even back I wasnot even in Chandigarh.Honestly,badi maa things will take time to mend.

Now,theyhave just allowed you to stay but not accepted you.

Anokhi- Badimaa,sab naraaj hai aapse,still .

She promisedDevi that she indeed will be her constant support but it is her battle and shehas to fight it.No one can…

Thankyou!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivikafan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻awesome
Gayatri9 thumbnail

Thanks!

But just you guyzz liked it?

Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luilui

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻awesome

Thanks1

Gayatri9 thumbnail

thank you!

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful ..I agree 

I have a cousin who went into major depression and eventually lost her mental capacity due to not being able to have children

Many women feel incomplete without children

Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Beautiful ..I agree 

Thanks! Hi-fi

I have a cousin who went into major depression and eventually lost her mental capacity due to not being able to have children

Well don't know about depression but I have seen people talking especially in family functions.I had an mauseri masi ,she aborted her first child and since of she would have it would have been close to my age.I remember how those relatives used to have my refrence and slowly slowly as I see her I used to run away.It continued till last 3 or 4 years when she finally adopted a child. there too these people made her life hell.Why did she had to adopt an girl.As she was the only child of her parents too.And she will be too having only a daughter.  Why can't they let them have there own life?

Many women feel incomplete without children

no dear I have seen 3 or 4 ladies,they feels they didn't exist as they don't have kids.I have seen them (couple of)forcing their own husbands to remarry while they don't want and this kond of chain spoiling whole family.But,in the end all went well. 

MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

It was a nice take on Devi. 👏

Loved it.

Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeeraWrites

It was a nice take on Devi. 👏

Loved it.

Thanks!

Glad among the few you too liked it.........

Gayatri9 thumbnail

Thanks and keep loving.........