Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

ShaKhi Ficlet : The Hurt That You Have Caused Pt2 | Pg 2

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

A quick ficlet on current track....

Anokhi tried to sit up and winced in pain. She remembered how ACP saved her life but she also remembered there was someone else with her in the car but she couldn’t recollect who it was. However, she decided to thank ACP by giving him a rose that was there in her room. She took a paper napkin and was writing a thanks note on it when someone barged inside her hospital room. She turned and saw Mr Sabrewal standing right in front of her eyes. She immediately turned her face the other way remembering his bitter words how he said that he doesn’t want to see her face. She also remembered how he left her in the middle of a riot not caring about her life.

“How are you feeling now?” he asked her. But she refused to answer him and continued to write the note.

“Badi ajeeb ladki ho? I am asking you something. Jawab kyun nahi de rahi ho tum?” still she didn’t answer.

“Anokhi Bhalla, mein tumse baat kar raha hoon.” He insisted firmly.

“Yeh apka collage nahi hai Sir, yeh hospital hai. I am not bound to answer you here.”

“Kitni batameez ladki ho tum. Ek to meine…” she didn’t let him complete.

“Ji haan, ek to apne mujhe beech raste mein chodke chale gaye, to ab kyun aye hain yahan mera haal puchne? Jab meine aapko itna request kiya ki ashta maam ko dhoondte hai, tab apne mere ek na suni. Aur mujhe wahan dange ke andar chodke chale gaye.”

“Anokhi, please don’t talk when you don’t know anything. I am going to kill that ACP for giving false news and secondly how could he ask you to go there? And you, usne kaha aur tum chal padi. How can you be so stupid?”

“Bas! Sir Bas! That guy saved my life. And you are accusing him. How can you be so mean? For you, these things don’t matter because you are heartless. The person doesn’t want to save his birth mother what can I expect from such a person. Please leave Sir, I don’t want to talk to you.”

She called him heartless he thought. For some reason, it pained. The pain that he promised not to feel ever. He hated his mother because she left him when he was a kid. He knows the pain of being alone. How could his girl think that he left her in the middle of a riot? He was mad at her for being so careless. He was searching for her aimlessly. And for the first time, Shaurya Sabrewal shredded his tears for someone. She was not there to witness his helplessness. This is the second time he felt helpless and when he saw her unmoving body he panicked. He thought he has lost her. And his heart squeezed seeing her lifeless state. He wanted to tell her that it was he who saved her and not ACP. Instead, he just looked at her. Years ago his mother turned her back towards him and today Anokhi did the same when he is the one who saved her. Once again, he gulped down his pain and vulnerability and turned to go.

The nurse entered to give Anokhi medicine when Anokhi asked her to give the rose and the note to the person who brought her to the hospital.

“Arrey madam, who insaan to aapke samne hai. Aap khud unhe de dijiye.” She pointed towards Shaurya.

“Arrey yeh nahi. Jinho ne mujhe hospital mein laya hai.”

“Yehi to hai, jisne aapko yahan laya. Aap to behosh thi.” She turned towards Shaurya and scolded him, “aap abhi. Yahan shey chaliye. Aapka dawai ka time ho gaya hai. Aap phir se bhehosh ho jaoge.”

While akhoni was shocked to know the truth. He turned towards her and smiled. A sad one. “Kisi ko kuch farak nahi padega. You take a rest, Ms Bhalla. Be rest assured I am not going to come to your room anymore.”

Do share your views... <3

Edited by Koeli - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

So bittersweet🥺 my heart is seriously breaking for shaurya who takes care of everyone but has no one who takes care of him 😭

I love that he is going to distance himself from her and I hope that Anokhi tries to make it up to him! Please continue if you're able!! Would love to see how it continues❤️

Cherrydreamsxx thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is so heartbreaking 😒 and the line “Kisi ko kuch farak nahi padega.” 💔 Ouch, I feel so bad for him. 

Edited by Cherrydreamsxx - 3 years ago
Koeli thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: infinitie

So bittersweet🥺 my heart is seriously breaking for shaurya who takes care of everyone but has no one who takes care of him 😭

I love that he is going to distance himself from her and I hope that Anokhi tries to make it up to him! Please continue if you're able!! Would love to see how it continues❤️

i may write a second part about anokhi... let see... lol I wanna write her side of the story as well but then... 

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Beautiful... Last line of shaurya hurt so much.. 

No one cares for him! 

So nicely written 🤗

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Shaurya, these days, has all our hearts! Loved it!

RainOfDew thumbnail

So beautiful❤️

Shaurya is hurt coz of Anokhi MU nd words..

Good that he distance himself from her

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Shaurya's last dialogue💔. 

Amazing!!

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oh my poor poor precious Shaurya. He needs to be protected at all cost. The last line literally broke my heart. The problem isn't Shaurya feels too little. The problem is he feels to much that he can't express it openly. Please continue how she apologizes. I need for her to grovel and make it up to him.

ashsamik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😭

Please continue this.... would love to read...👏👏❤️