Does Anyone Think This?

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

When they first showed us Kavya in her disheveled, injured and traumatized state state that morning, my heart broke for her... in the scene in the bedroom after Anupama and Vanraj brought her home, I cringed for her as she cried and pleaded with her boyfriend to give their relationship a name, telling him she can't be strong anymore, that she's scared... at that point, all my previous dislike for her character not withstanding, I just felt so, so truly sorry for her as a woman and a as a human being ðŸ’”

And as much as I didn't want Anupama and Kavya living under one roof, I understood and respected Anu's decision to let her stay with the Shah family till she recovers from this state.

BUT:

Thinking about what happened a little more I realized that every single thing about this whole situation is so fishy! ðŸ˜•

First of all, when Kavya became aware that that creep was lingering around her apartment, why was Vanraj the only one she thought to text and call? I can understand him being the first one she'd want to contact, but why would she carry on texting him and only him despite not getting a single response?? Why not Nandini (fight or no fight she does seem to be her only family member in town)? Or building security? Or the police??

And I couldn't help but notice that even in that tragic scene in the aftermath of the (supposed?) rape and assault where Kavya is literally begging Vanraj to marry her, she mentions that she has nowhere to go now as she gave Aniruddh her apartment... now why on Earth would someone in her position give away their accommodation without arranging to rent or buy another one??

Surely Kavya would know that Anupama and the rest of the Shah family would never allow her to stay in their house under normal circumstances... so what was she planning to do with herself once she gave the flat to Aniruddh? ðŸ¤“

If we think back to Vanraj's birthday party when Pankhi ran away, I'm sure we can all remember Kavya saying she needs to do something big...

Could it be that this was it? And this entire rape and assault episode is fake?? 

I feel there are two possible ways that Kavya could have done this-

1.) The creepy guy was genuinely stalking her. He did actually come to her house and attempt to rape her, but she managed to fight him off (hence the injuries), and this experience gave her the idea to fake rape to gain an easy entry into Shah family's house, and emotionally blackmail Vanraj into marrying her.

2.) The guy was never stalking her at all. Kavya payed him to follow her, hover outside her apartment, etc. so that she could possibly gain a few witnesses if her claims are questioned.

So to sum it up, I feel Kavya is definitely lying. Who else agrees?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Totally agree to each and every point of yours.

Exactly my thoughts.

This all is very fishy and biggest thing is even when she handed over the flat, she still went to the flat same day, so why could not go back. And don't think Annirudh asked her to immediately vacate it. I am sure if Annirudh would know about what happened with Kavya, he would have definately allowed her to stay back till she is able to find accomodation. What was she planning to do if she was not attacked??? Where was she planning to go, hadn't she thought through before handing over the flat.

After the incident all she kept saying to V is marry me and also on seeing today's precap, seems like she is already out of the so called trauma the same day itself.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

https://www.hotstar.com/in/tv/anupama/1260022017/anupama-vanrajs-lovely-journey/1000258673

I will share video iof of 3rd march 

Where  kavya acciidentlly collide with  stalker 

He say sorry  

Kavya say its ok  and went away to  aniruddh 

Then he  has bad eye to kavya 

Mujhe to video ko dekha kar  kahin se laga nahin ki kavya ne stalker ko hire kiya ho 

Saaf  laga raja hai ki kavya  stalker ko bilkul nahi jaanti 

yuvanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I totally agree with ur comment and analysis. I feel the 2nd point which u have written must have happened. 

Moreover to add an extra point - kavya said to anupamaa that a man was stalking her for some 2 3 days. But actually that guy bumped into her on the same day, on the same day she gave away the house to anirudh, the same day he attacked her. But she said that he was troubling her for some days. She lied. All this happened in the same day. It's obvious bcoz when that man ringed the doorbell she cld have recognised him if she felt that he had been following her for some days but she asked who is he and spoke normally and also gave water to him. I mean she could have shut the door on his face right then. But alas i agree with ur comments and i feel there is some plan of kavya's behind this.

Anjalika01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

https://www.hotstar.com/in/tv/anupama/1260022017/anupama-vanrajs-lovely-journey/1000258673

I will share video iof of 3rd march 

Where  kavya acciidentlly collide with  stalker 

He say sorry  

Kavya say its ok  and went away to  aniruddh 

Then he  has bad eye to kavya 

Mujhe to video ko dekha kar  kahin se laga nahin ki kavya ne stalker ko hire kiya ho 

Saaf  laga raja hai ki kavya  stalker ko bilkul nahi jaanti 

Omg thanks for that... completely forgot that this happened...

This pretty much confirms that Kavya did not hire the stalker (unless CVs decide to forget this scene lol)...

So I'm leaning towards the idea that she was genuinely being stalked for some time, but the rape was faked in order to get into Shah family's house and push Vanraj to marry her

Edited by Anjalika01 - 3 years ago
Anjalika01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yuvanaa

I totally agree with ur comment and analysis. I feel the 2nd point which u have written must have happened. 

Moreover to add an extra point - kavya said to anupamaa that a man was stalking her for some 2 3 days. But actually that guy bumped into her on the same day, on the same day she gave away the house to anirudh, the same day he attacked her. But she said that he was troubling her for some days. She lied. All this happened in the same day. It's obvious bcoz when that man ringed the doorbell she cld have recognised him if she felt that he had been following her for some days but she asked who is he and spoke normally and also gave water to him. I mean she could have shut the door on his face right then. But alas i agree with ur comments and i feel there is some plan of kavya's behind this.

Tbf the episode surabhi posted the link to proves that the man did seem to be stalking her for a few days...

But other than that this whole thing is super duper suspicious, hope Anu finds out about it soon!

Anjalika01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neo7

Totally agree to each and every point of yours.

Exactly my thoughts.

This all is very fishy and biggest thing is even when she handed over the flat, she still went to the flat same day, so why could not go back. And don't think Annirudh asked her to immediately vacate it. I am sure if Annirudh would know about what happened with Kavya, he would have definately allowed her to stay back till she is able to find accomodation. What was she planning to do if she was not attacked??? Where was she planning to go, hadn't she thought through before handing over the flat.

After the incident all she kept saying to V is marry me and also on seeing today's precap, seems like she is already out of the so called trauma the same day itself.

Right!?

Aniruddh has been shown to be a good guy so far, he would never demand Kavya to vacate immediately... And you're right, even if he had asked for that initially, he would obviously not be  heartless enough to throw her out in this state...

Also it makes absolutely no sense why she'd hand over the flat without finding another accommodation, ESPECIALLY if he was expecting her to vacate as soon as he gets the flat in his name... 

If Kavya's story was true then she would be asking Vanraj to move into the new flat/house she found for both of them, not moving into Shah's house and talking about marriage first thing as soon as she gets there (instead of a medical check or calling the police )

Edited by Anjalika01 - 3 years ago
Piyu08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMNEPubBFEK/?igshid=1atjal51y7su2

She is back to normal

Hope dumb Anupama got some clue expose her or leave this mad house ...

Makers lost plot and Any character no growth back to square one ...

Anjalika01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyu08

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMNEPubBFEK/?igshid=1atjal51y7su2

She is back to normal

Hope dumb Anupama got some clue expose her or leave this mad house ...

Makers lost plot and Any character no growth back to square one ...

Why oh why is Anupama supporting Vanraj over Samar??

I thought she had changed after discovering the affair... if she carries on like this then she's proving that she's well and truly beyond help ðŸ˜µ

I'm lowkey starting to wish Kinjal was the heroine, she seems smarter than Anu being so much younger!

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I feel that stalker attempt to molest her because us stalker ne TV Loud volume mein on kiya, so that kavya ki awaz, bahar na pahunche aur uski koi help nahin kar paaye TV Loud volume mein on karne ka aur reason mujhe nahin samajh aata Kavya kaunsa use shout karke plan batane wali thi ki us TV on karna, pade Doosar kavya ke ghar ka saman sheesha aur cheejein tooti padi thi Kavya shah family ke andar ghusne ke liye apne saman kyon todegi ki just to show uske saath batimiji hui