Don't expect smp to get eliminated anytime soon

Posted: 3 years ago

Not just because she is judges favorite but also because she is genuinely popular. Her videos are getting good amount of views on YouTube, her pictures are getting good amount of likes on Instagram and she is being liked by some in Twitter too. She has many dislikers but also many fans..

People who are not getting enough online support in my opinion(based on YouTube views and insta likes)  are 

1. Nihal

2.ashish

3.anjali

4.sayli 

SMP singing indicates

1 Inability to sing the way it is 

2 Utter contempt for the original composition.

3 Project that she is different from the others 

4 Sheer dependence on these reality shows otherwise she would have been a youtube sensation if she could really compose or sing well.

5 Her followers might be musically challenged or juvenile who get carried away by the judges.

I really hope Sayli and Anjali stay for longer. They gave the best performances this weekend. Nihal and Ashish can go. I couldn't care less about them.

As long as SMP doesnt win, I''ll be fine.

Originally posted by Aditi_MM

I really hope Sayli and Anjali stay for longer. They gave the best performances this weekend. Nihal and Ashish can go. I couldn't care less about them.

Sayli for sure is damn good. My entire family loves her from the audition stage.

As of now the singers whose voice doesn't touch my heart are Ashish, Nihal, Anjali and even Pawandeep (too mechanical). 

However Anjali has been trying very hard and has tried different songs so she def deserves some more time.

If this time anyone other than Niahl gets eliminated then it will be really unfair (Unless he gives an extraordinary performance).

Originally posted by Meredith

As long as SMP doesnt win, I''ll be fine.

Me too 😁

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

Sayli for sure is damn good. My entire family loves her from the audition stage.

As of now the singers whose voice doesn't touch my heart are Ashish, Nihal, Anjali and even Pawandeep (too mechanical). 

However Anjali has been trying very hard and has tried different songs so she def deserves some more time.

Agree totally.

Anjali I feel is too young to bring in the depth of emotions. I could never connect with Nihal. Ashish is ok, but with limitations. Pawandeep is pitch perfect but deadpan. And his std was dipping in the last few episodes. I have noticed this since they started the arunita-pawandeep drama; since that time, he looks sort of disinterested & bored with the whole thing. It has made me think, whether it is a ploy by the creative team ,or the channel to bring him down,?  Maybe his popularity was viewed as a threat to the promotion of smp! 

Sayli was awesome this week in terms of emoting through the songs. Her voice has the right amount of natkhat which lends life to the songs. 

We may want SMP to leave, but we all know she won’t leave until judges scores are counted.

We’ve made peace with the fact, that we’ll have to bear her singing and criticize on the forum every week!

Originally posted by anoushka_113

Agree totally.

Anjali I feel is too young to bring in the depth of emotions. I could never connect with Nihal. Ashish is ok, but with limitations. Pawandeep is pitch perfect but deadpan. And his std was dipping in the last few episodes. I have noticed this since they started the arunita-pawandeep drama; since that time, he looks sort of disinterested & bored with the whole thing. It has made me think, whether it is a ploy by the creative team ,or the channel to bring him down,?  Maybe his popularity was viewed as a threat to the promotion of smp! 

Sayli was awesome this week in terms of emoting through the songs. Her voice has the right amount of natkhat which lends life to the songs. 

It has nothing to do with age. Neelanjana was also the same age as Anjali's when she competed but she did focus on Bollywood songs and emotions to add to her mainstream value. I feel Anjali's focus her whole life has been so much into classical that she learned the nuances and skills but forgot emotion, which I never hear in any classical singing. 

Ashish's limitations are visible now, especially when he sings duets with Sayli. I was never a huge fan of Pawandeep. I agree he is a very talented musician but his singing is very lacking. PD would be a good composer/musician but not a singer.

I don't think PAwndepe's dip has anything to do with SMP. In fact the channel did this entire lovely image because they thought they could push Pawandeep's fan base. But his limiataitons are visible now, same as Ashish. Especially since singers like Nachiket, Sayli, Danish and Arunita have been performing spectacularly over the past few weeks. 

Just like SMP's yodelling, Pawandeep's musician act has become boring. The audience has also seen biases such as how only Pawandeep was allowed to play during the LP concert but Sawai wasn't and he was equally good on the dholak. To make matters worse Arunita seems the least comfortable around him while she is super chill with Nachiket, Ashish and Danish. Thats costing his overall popularity.