ananya269 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

It was an inexplicable feeling. Shaurya didn’t know why he was feeling this way.  Everything had changed in these few days, and he blamed Anokhi. She was the one who barged into his life and messed everything up. He had been fine until then. 

He had canceled his class and was sitting in his office. It wasn’t right, cancelling classes without any reason, but Shaurya was tired, mentally, emotionally and physically. He didn’t get a proper night’s sleep in a very long time. Sitting in the hospital for two days straight hurt his back. 

“Shaurya Sir?” 

No, no, no. He was in his office because he needed some alone time. Now this girl has come here to annoy him again. This used to be his sacred space, but Anokhi just wouldn’t let him be. 

“Now what Ms. Bhalla? I have a migraine.”

“I just wanted to know why you canceled the class. If you want, I won’t attend this class, but I don’t want the other students to suffer because of me.”

The nerve of this girl! He really needed to be away from her. She brought out some ugly emotions in him. Last night he was feeling something...

“The world doesn’t revolve around you Ms. Bhalla. I’m not taking the class because I’m not well. Now if you would be so kind to leave me alone.”

“How can you be so rude sir? I don’t even know why I bother talking to you.” Anokhi said. “If you’re really not well then you should go home and rest.”

Shaurya didn’t want to go home. Even that place was a war zone. Badi maa would shower him with a million questions, and he didn’t have the bandwidth to answer those.

“You don’t need to tell me what to do and what not to do.”

“I wouldn’t have to if only you were a little mature.” 

“You think I’m immature?” Shaurya finally got up from his chair. This girl had some nerve talking to him liked this. Anokhi was the immature one. 

“Very much so.”

Shaurya walked towards her to throw her out of his office and lock the door, but as he touched her, his shoulder spasmed and he cried out in pain. 

“What happened Shaurya sir?” Anokhi helped him sit on the chair. “Are you okay?”

“No. I’m not fine. This is all because of you.”

“Excuse me? What did I do? I don’t understand why you blame me for everything Sir. Next thing I know, you’ll blame me for global warming!”

Shaurya looked at her in dismay. How dumb could Anokhi be? Of course she got a bed in the hospital. Why would she even think about him? He spent two days sitting on a chair. Next thing he knew, she was discharged and she came to the university straight. To make sure she was fine, he followed her. 

Now his entire body was aching, and his head was throbbing. He was sleep deprived and severely dehydrated. And who gets all the credit? That stupid ACP!

That’s when it clicked him. Shaurya was feeling jealous? It made no sense. Why would he be jealous? He didn’t want credit. He just wanted Anokhi to be fine. But why did she have to be so nice to the ACP? And what was wrong with the ACP? Why wouldn’t he leave Anokhi alone?

“Sir? I really think you should go home sir. You need rest.”

“No I’m fine.” Shaurya said. 

“Sir you’re being immature. You need rest. I’m completely fine! You can leave. Please go home.”

“Fine.” Shaurya needed to be away from Anokhi. “I’ll take up another class soon to make up for what I missed.”

He got up and walked away. Anokhi seemed to be fine. He really needed to rest and not think about Anokhi and the ACP anymore. Why would he even think that? What was happening to him?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Spare the poor man, Ms. Bhalla 😆

I loved it! Such light hearted and extremely soothing to our burns from today's episode 😊

shaylini thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This is so sweet.

Typical Anokhi....

She definitely  would do this...

RainOfDew thumbnail

Nice os 

Lol poor Shaurya😆

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Such a cute, heartwarming read! Poor Shaurya! No peace from this girl anywhere.😆 

This was adorable. I could totally see Anokhi annoying Shaurya if not with 'aastha' jaap, with the 'irresponsible' one 😆

He was so tired, frustrated & Anokhi was just being herself. Great one, keep on writing! 

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Such a cute one😆😳❤️

Anokhi’s always irritating him with one thing or the other.
Poor Shaurya just can’t find solace.. kabhi Anokhi aur kabhi anokhi ki chinta aur yaad bechare ko pareshan rakhte hai har samay🤣

Cherrydreamsxx thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Haha poor Shaurya. Anokhi is always there to irritate him 😆

MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

It was sweet. 😆 

Shaurya really needs to rest. And our Ms Bhalla on typical Kapurthala mood. 

Do write more such heart warming works. 🤗

sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Poor Shaurya 

Good one👍