Ghumhai1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The online trp increased this week😕,but it doesnt really have a correlation with baarc trp.What do you think will it (baarc trp) decrease/increase/remain same?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Hope trp decrease ho🤔

Kaira_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Last week was extremely ridiculous with too much of ott, crass family drama, so I do hope trp decreases. 

However, I think it will stay constant or increase by a point or two because apparently trp audience loves this kinda drama and say what you may, the slap had most people talking. 

Ghumhai1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaira_123

Last week was extremely ridiculous with too much of ott, crass family drama, so I do hope trp decreases. 

However, I think it will stay constant or increase by a point or two because apparently trp audience loves this kinda drama and say what you may, the slap had most people talking. 

I don’t think the show has potential to cross 3.0 Pts on trp scale anymore,it will most probably remain constant.

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

The increase in viewership numbers isn't surprising, though. Look at the leading shows on ITV. Kundali Bhagya, Bigg Boss, Shakti, shows on Dangal.. Core Indian audience loves OTT drama, bride swapping, abuse, yelling, 2D characters.

YRKKH was always an outlier that never had those crass storylines. Rajan Shahi used to take pride in that. What has happened now is that it has lost its USP & is like any other show.

It's not about when will viewership drop anymore. It's about when will YRKKH be invaded by bhoot, pishaach, & icchadhaari makkhi's 😂🤣

Edited by usernameyrkkh - 3 years ago
Ghumhai1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usernameyrkkh

The increase in viewership numbers isn't surprising, though. Look at the leading shows on ITV. Kundali Bhagya, Bigg Boss, Shakti, shows on Dangal.. Core Indian audience loves OTT drama, bride swapping, abuse, yelling, 2D characters.

YRKKH was always an outlier that never had those crass storylines. Rajan Shahi used to take pride in that. What has happened now is that it has lost its USP & is like any other show now.

It's not about when will viewership drop anymore. It's about when will YRKKH be invaded by bhoot, pishaach, & icchadhaari makkhi's 😂🤣

Atleast those shows have a proper storyline,YRKKH doesn’t Even have that anymore also Those shows don’t show a Kabaddi match the entire week🤣

Savi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Out of topic but is there any sensible show now which you follow? Like previous yrkkh?
J.s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savi96

Out of topic but is there any sensible show now which you follow? Like previous yrkkh?

it’s difficult to remake yrkkh(previous track). It was fresh and full of life.. it’s tracks were so close to real life. 
but i do watch imli and saurya aur anokhi ki kahaani for great acting. I watch Anupama for the main character’s understanding about relationships( don’t know how long it will continue until this show also go to trash like yrkkh)

Savi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: J.s

it’s difficult to remake yrkkh(previous track). It was fresh and full of life.. it’s tracks were so close to real life. 
but i do watch imli and saurya aur anokhi ki kahaani for great acting. I watch Anupama for the main character’s understanding about relationships( don’t know how long it will continue until this show also go to trash like yrkkh)

Okay! But it's weird watching all top 5 shows except yrkkh have started in 2020.. Don't know how long they can stay there
Ghumhai1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savi96

Okay! But it's weird watching all top 5 shows except yrkkh have started in 2020.. Don't know how long they can stay there

All shows Of StarPlus have better storyline than YRKKH right now.