Season 3 of Qubool Hai has been planned : KSG 9/3/21 - Page 8

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Unique.Sheep

I watched second episode and now im hooked damn the ending of second episode was scary

i guess this is a thriller

yes it is an action thriller  😆

Surbhi was damn loyal to all the seasons and I highly respect her for that

I skipped portions of that but loved the SaHil phase even though they ruined it as usual. Once Sahil died I think I stopped watching. And it was on air only for 6 months post that. Plus, Surbhi got to play so many different characters in it with so many co-actors. That's awesome. And yes dedication too. To stick on till the end. 

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

See Najma I replied too all but you aren't here. You better reply to them when you read 🤣

I'll reply. I have like 30 notifications now. 😂😂😂

ooooh I do remember seeing your posts on forum during season 1

i was heavenlybliss

OHHHH. You are heavenly bliss? I was najma 123 but I was more active during SaHil phase as I joined IF very late

Originally posted by Antara123

I skipped portions of that but loved the SaHil phase even though they ruined it as usual. Once Sahil died I think I stopped watching. And it was on air only for 6 months post that. Plus, Surbhi got to play so many different characters in it with so many co-actors. That's awesome. And yes dedication too. To stick on till the end. 

I watched all the way until the end just for Surbhi. She had perfect chemistry with every single co star 

OHHHH. You are heavenly bliss? I was najma 123 but I was more active during SaHil phase as I joined IF very late

Yes. I dont think we interacted before. I was mostly active during AsYa phase. After that my friends left so I did too😆

I watched all the way until the end just for Surbhi. She had perfect chemistry with every single co star 

I hated how they killed the story man. I loved SaHil and hater SeHan. And I hated that Shaad - Jannat bullshit also. Like, Sahil had just gotten together! And they separated them again. 

I think in Zoya 2.0, Surbhi shines like never before. She doesn't have the silliness that Gul heroines always have, but has the innocence that Zoya should have. Innocence that could be called naivete but I loved it. 

Yes. I dont think we interacted before. I was mostly active during AsYa phase. After that my friends left so I did too😆

I spent last year lockdown in reading all the 3000 QH Forum pages. I must have found your posts. XD 

I hated how they killed the story man. I loved SaHil and hater SeHan. And I hated that Shaad - Jannat bullshit also. Like, Sahil had just gotten together! And they separated them again. 

I think in Zoya 2.0, Surbhi shines like never before. She doesn't have the silliness that Gul heroines always have, but has the innocence that Zoya should have. Innocence that could be called naivete but I loved it. 

They killed the story during first season itself with so many replacements.

SaHil had the worst story IMO. They were hardly together and mostly separated for months🤣 The only good thing about that season was SeHan❤️ I liked Varun Toorkey as Shaad but the track was damn weird. 

They killed the story during first season itself with so many replacements.

SaHil had the worst story IMO. They were hardly together and mostly separated for months🤣 The only good thing about that season was SeHan❤️ I liked Varun Toorkey as Shaad but the track was damn weird. 

Yeah I disagree there. 😆 I was so biased towards SaHil I couldn't handle SeHan. Even though I really liked Rehan. I think I liked Seher-Aahil too. They were fine. Anyhow, back to QH 2.0 - yeah this is another thing I like. No replacements, no track changes due to TRPs. Coz the show is fully shot already.