Story 9 Months Ki

Looking forward to seeing...

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

How BMP will react to the news of Sarang being the father of Alia’s child(ren)

How Alia will react to her parents arriving in Mathura

What element they will bring to the handling / response of BMP

Will her parents act to protect Alia just by being there or will they take active part in unfolding events? 

An understanding developing between Alia & her parents, healing of her past wounds

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: velvetscarf

How BMP will react to the news of Sarang being the father of Alia’s child(ren)

How Alia will react to her parents arriving in Mathura

What element they will bring to the handling / response of BMP

Will her parents act to protect Alia just by being there or will they take active part in unfolding events? 

An understanding developing between Alia & her parents, healing of her past wounds

BMP reacted oddly, im sure he has some other things planned than their marriage. I feel like he said they should get married knowing they dont want to and it will create misunderstanding between them, which is exactly what happened. I just want Alia and her parents to start talking again.. like communication is key and how long will Alia let past fester instead of healing from it? 

to be honest i skip alia's parents scenes lmao it's so boring to me and theyre just always yelling and it gets annoying after a while. 

I kind of like the "misunderstanding" happening between Alia and Sarang right now. Because we still need conflict and Alia needs to move forward from her past so in order to make that happen, i like the approach they're taking with Alia not trusting the relationship right away. Anyone in her shoes would think twice about jumping into another marriage, especially as unconventional as one with Sarang. And it's also understandable than Sarang feels hurt thinking that Alia doesn't trust him or feels that he would hurt Alia in the same capacity as veer did. 

This is the kind of execution thats needed to deal with past hurt from relationships and hurt from familial relationships as well. 

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hope they don't drag it