Fan Fictions

SKR FF 2:"Hum Sath Sath Hain.!" A modern time story.Updated @ page 146 - Page 83

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Dharma_dasi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

It was suchhhhhh a beautiful episode smiley42smiley27

When Ram was expressing his feelings I literally had tears🥺❤

And then the brothers.... Lakshman,  Bharat, Shatrughn smiley31Awwwhsmiley19smiley31

They are so Caring (someone to treasure)

Well well... I just loved the side hug of Lakshman and Siya... ❣❣❣❣❣❣

Anddd OMG... Something coming up smiley41

P.s. I guess we're going to get second update 🤭smiley41Yayyy

Love

MOHINI 

Sammy04 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This episode was so emotional yet so beautiful. You know we can actually feel the peace and calmness while reading your updates, specially the emotional ones. Kranti's realisation episode was one of that, I will say the best emotional episode, which felt so soothing while reading. This is another one in the bag. Ram's emotions was so natural and practical, I mean how do you write with such ease yar. The emotions of Lakshman Bharat and Shatrughan were also on point. Lakshman ka take care, was so beautiful that I cried that time. Finally Siya decided to atleast visit the doctor. Hope everything is fine, (please don't introduce any twist) Will be waiting for next part.

Love,

Sammy

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing update

Thanks for PM ❤️

Ram Siya scene was soo cute and emotional. Like I can imagine the happy tears just flowing from Siya's eyes. Getting a man who will support your each and every step without putting forward how he feels because the last decision is of a woman's is heart pleasing. 

Ram talking about pampering Siya during her pregnancy and wanting to hear we are pregnant is just husband goals. 

Siya is lucky to have such a husband and such amazing devars who don't want her to take any stress. They care about her soo much ❤️

But the girls also know their sister very well 🥰🥰

Siya and Laksman relationship is of a brother sister and mother son now. So his care for his mother urf bhabhi is justified.

Let's see what will doctor say. I feel this is gonna be a surrogacy track 🤔🤔 But please no if you are thinking anything like this don't. I want Ram to do all the pampering to Siya and not anyone else 🥺🥺 

Update soon ☺️😘

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Khyati55

Yaar right now after reading this episode only one song is coming in my mind that is .. Dik Dik tana Dik tana Dik tana.. from Hum aapke hain kaun and I just imagined the complete song sequence keeping Raghuvanshi family as the character... So finally the topic of Pregnancy is allover Raghuvanshi family now including dear dewars of Siya😊😊....

And once again I will say that you nailed it dear... You just stole my heart once again by your amazing peace of work .. This topic of Pregnancy is really very sensitive and to write about such a sensitive and difficult topic in such a beautiful way by touching each and every aspect and emotions of everyone in the family whether it's about care, fear, respect, excitement or anything it's really perfect... Hats off to You girl.. because it's really difficult to portray what a person feels at that time and then too you not only portrayed the feelings of the characters of the story but also make your readers connect to it is just appreciable...

The conversation between Siya Ram and reading Ram's excitements regarding baby actually brought tears in my eyes.. it was soo soo good that I can't tell you in words...

Really love how Raghuvanshi brothers care for their Bhabhi.. Siya is actually Lifeline of the family and especially for her dewars... The way they are trying to find any idea to make Siya comfortable and happy when all the chaos of bay planning is going action touched my heart ❤️❤️..

Lakshman's reaction when he saw Siya and his words of encouragement was so good and about Siya then it's actually really difficult to give a name to connection shared by Siya and her sole son Lakshman ... They don't need words to understand eachother problem and respect Lakshman had for Siya and especially overpossesiveness of the brothers for Siya 😊😊💖💖

So finally Siya took her decision.. it will be exciting to read this pregnancy phase.. 

Eagerly waiting for the next part...

And I will be waiting for the next part in the evening only as now you had mentioned about it then you have too😜😜😜...

Love you dear 

Ha correct, ab to yahi song chal raha hai har taraf 🤪😍

Yes this topic is very important for every couple and SiRa should have a discussion about it openly, that's all I have portrait ❤️

I am glad that you all can actually feel what everyone in the story is feeling 😅 everyone's point of view is different and hence their characterisation is unique..

Lakshman and Siya are goals ❤️❤️ 

Let's see what happens next, pregnancy track pehele ata hai.. ya "kuch aur"...

Stay tuned ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apukar

Ram's jealousy and that "brother can send his sister message" 🤣 The following conversation was good, Ram's emotions as a father was really a different point of view- which we often overlook. You cleverly entangled the conversation of the other three couples. This time I am team devars! 🤔 Loved that Siya wanted Urmila to come with her. Don't get me wrong, I love Shruti and Manvi too and the bonding of four sisters. But when it comes to serious matters, I feel Urmila is the best emotional support system of Siya.

Stay safe and take care of youself! Thank you for pm 😊

Ram 😅😅😅 possesive for his Siya..

We always think about mother's point of view. It was necessary to think about Father too..

Yes, Siya and Urmila bond is just sister goals.. ❤️❤️ I always wish to have a sister like Urmila..

Stay tuned ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: golden_aura

Loved it dear Saumya

Awesome and beautiful part🤗🤗

Chalo finally Siya has made up her mind on these talks & Ram too made her feel emotional about this feeling of parenthood

Lakshman Bharat & Shatru are really concerned for Siya as it's important that they should decide without pressure

Siya & Urmila are visiting Doctor good👍 but I loved how everyone in the family are thinking of Siya being Comfortable 😊

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon☺

Yes finally Siya made her mind, good for her 🤗

The boys are always worried for their bhabhi.. unhe kuch bhi nahi hone dena chahte 😍

Let's see what happens next.. stay tuned ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali00

This was beautiful 😍

Ram is a pure soul..his excitement towards Siya n their upcoming baby is so genuine and pure 💚..

Siya is apple of everyone's eye.. especially Ram n her devars....

Those three are so tense n possessive for Siya...jab Siya pregnant hogi toh kya hoga inki possessiveness ka to takr care of their bhabhi🤭

Finally Siya took her decision...but first visit toh Ram ke sath honi chiye thi😐...but you must have reasons for it 🤭

Waiting for next one..

Yes, Ram's feeling are so pure and practical ❤️

Siya to hai hi sabki favourite, you are right when she will actually become pregnant tab kya hoga 😅😅😅 use to zameen par paon bhi nahi rakhne denge 😂😂

Ram will also go.. slowly we will move forward with each part.. stay tuned for the next ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Dharma_dasi..

It was suchhhhhh a beautiful episode smiley42smiley27

When Ram was expressing his feelings I literally had tears🥺❤

And then the brothers.... Lakshman,  Bharat, Shatrughn smiley31Awwwhsmiley19smiley31

They are so Caring (someone to treasure)

Well well... I just loved the side hug of Lakshman and Siya... ❣❣❣❣❣❣

Anddd OMG... Something coming up smiley41

P.s. I guess we're going to get second update 🤭smiley41Yayyy

Love

MOHINI 

I think everyone's favourite part was Ram's dialogues ❤️😍

And the devars are literally blessings for Siya 😍😍😍🤗🤗🤗

Second update ka pata nahi 😂😂 I've not started yet..

Stay tuned for the next ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammy04

This episode was so emotional yet so beautiful. You know we can actually feel the peace and calmness while reading your updates, specially the emotional ones. Kranti's realisation episode was one of that, I will say the best emotional episode, which felt so soothing while reading. This is another one in the bag. Ram's emotions was so natural and practical, I mean how do you write with such ease yar. The emotions of Lakshman Bharat and Shatrughan were also on point. Lakshman ka take care, was so beautiful that I cried that time. Finally Siya decided to atleast visit the doctor. Hope everything is fine, (please don't introduce any twist) Will be waiting for next part.

Love,

Sammy

Hey thabks for the words Sammy 🤗

I am actually glad that you all could relate it so beautifully. Aur jo bhi me batana chahti hu that reaches you people.. I am very lucky to have readers like you all 😍🤗 

Everything is fine with Siya, don't worry..

Stay tuned ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: karuna_kini

Amazing update

Thanks for PM ❤️

Ram Siya scene was soo cute and emotional. Like I can imagine the happy tears just flowing from Siya's eyes. Getting a man who will support your each and every step without putting forward how he feels because the last decision is of a woman's is heart pleasing. 

Ram talking about pampering Siya during her pregnancy and wanting to hear we are pregnant is just husband goals. 

Siya is lucky to have such a husband and such amazing devars who don't want her to take any stress. They care about her soo much ❤️

But the girls also know their sister very well 🥰🥰

Siya and Laksman relationship is of a brother sister and mother son now. So his care for his mother urf bhabhi is justified.

Let's see what will doctor say. I feel this is gonna be a surrogacy track 🤔🤔 But please no if you are thinking anything like this don't. I want Ram to do all the pampering to Siya and not anyone else 🥺🥺 

Update soon ☺️😘

Siya is literally lucky to have a husband like Ram, I mean.. aise husband kaha milte hai 😯😯😍😍

Everyone in the family is handling her with pure maturity and love.. 🤗

And hey don't worry.. Nothing like that is going to happen 😅😅 just relax and stay tuned for the next...❣️