Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Wish you all a very happy Mahashivratri 🙏🏻, May all the difficulties in your life be banished by Lord Shiva.!!

Today's update is a treat for all those who wanted SiRa scenes this way (read the part then you'll come to know what I am talking about 😜😉)

Ram opens the main door quietly and peeps inside to look for Siya. Lakshman pats on his back and asked him if Siya is around for which Ram shook his head in no. He gets inside the house while Lakshman too follows him. They looks around and didn't find Siya in the living area. Both of them keeps their bags on couch when they heard noises coming from the kitchen. It was the noise of the vessels which they know who is making. They both looks at each other.

LAKSHMAN- volcano eruption..!

Lakshman commented looking at Ram who gulped in fear. Both of them looks at the direction of kitchen, then at each other and then again at the kitchen.

LAKSHMAN- chaliye bhaiya..

Said Lakshman asking him to move first. Ram moves towards the kitchen and Lakshman again follows him. They stands at the door watching Siya preparing tea and snacks for them making noise knowingly of the utensils, showing her anger. 

RAM- Lakshman.. bat karke dekho.. ek bar.

Ram whispered at him looking at Siya while Lakshman's eyes grew wide in shock. 

LAKSHMAN- it is wrong to speak between a husband and wife. Me kuch nahi bol raha..

Said Lakshman nodding his head in no while Ram gave a look at him.

LAKSHMAN- you speak.. wife hai aap ki..

Lakshman said in an obvious tone while Ram again looks at Siya. He pats Ram's shoulder lightly.

LAKSHMAN- come on bhaiya.. be a man..

Lakshman gave him some strength to talk with his wife. Ram gulped his fear and takes a step near Siya. 

RAM- ss..Siya...

He calls her name while she didn't bothered to turn to face him. He looks at Lakshman who indicates him to try again while Ram again calls her.

RAM- ehm.. Siya..??

Ram calls her again and this time she slams the utensil loudly making Ram and Lakshman scared for a moment. She turns around to face them in anger.

SIYA- now what is remaining.? 

Asked Siya looking at Ram who didn't said anything further. She was looking angry and disappointed both at the same time. 

SIYA- now you want to scold me.? Kar lijiye.. I am listening..

Said Siya folding her hands while Ram scratches his head with his finger trying to figure out the words to speak. Lakshman looks at both of them and decided to leave them alone to talk. He was about to go in his room but Siya stops him.

SIYA- ruko tum..

Lakshman looks at her and then bows his head down, as in a student gets scared when his teacher is scolding him. Siya folded her hands and looks at Ram.

SIYA- may I know what was that..?

Asked Siya while Ram looks at her blankly.

SIYA- Whatever happened there on the road..??

Asked Siya while Ram thinks for the words to speak. He takes a step closer to her.

RAM- Siya. That was just a misunderstanding..

Ram tried to speak explaining himself why he burst like that.

RAM- aap ghar par nahi thi, me pareshan tha.. we were searching for you and when I find you there. Me aur pareshan hogaya and.. and I just....

SIYA- pareshan.?

Siya interrupts him not allowing him to complete his sentence. Ram and Lakshman looks at her anger and her pitch which were rising.

SIYA- pareshan for what Ram. ? Me ghar par nahi thi isliye.? What's there to get so worried.?

Asked Siya sounding frustrated while Ram tried to answer her getting calm.

RAM- you were not receiving your phone Siya..

SIYA- so Ram..? I am not a kid.. I will not get lost somewhere..

Siya again interrupts him getting irritated with his over protective slash over possesive nature. 

SIYA- I got a call from papa so I had to visit the office. Jaldi me, me aapko batana bhul gayi plus I forgot my phone at home. 

Said Siya giving him explaination about her behaviour. Ram nods his head lightly while Siya continued.

SIYA- isme pareshan hone wali kya bat thi Ram.? And why did you said those words to Akash without knowing anything.?

Siya raises her voice a bit this time making Lakshman shocked now. He looks at Ram who was just listening quietly and then at Siya who was getting angry.

SIYA- your this over possesive behaviour is making me uncomfortable Ram..

Ram gets hurt hearing her words. He was not at all being over possesive according to him. He was just being concerned about his wife to whom he loves to the core. Lakshman too gets surprised hearing Siya's words.

SIYA- mujhe adat nahi hai aise behaviour ki. It makes me feel like I am.. caged somewhere...

Tears started forming in Ram's eyes hearing Siya's accusations. 

SIYA- you don't allow me to go anywhere. mujhe zara sa kuch hota hai to aap bhage chale ate hai.. you.. you were not like this Ram...

Said Siya nodding in disbelief. Lakshman was continuously watching Ram's expression and he could guess that he is literally hurt by Siya's words. Ram sighed and gets a step back. He turns around and wipes a tear from his eyes and leaves from there, leaving the house. Lakshman kept on watching him while Siya closed her eyes allowing her anger to melt. Lakshman turns to face Siya.

LAKSHMAN- this is not done bhabhi..

Said Lakshman gaining Siya's attention. She looks at him in confusion.

LAKSHMAN- mujhe aapke aur bhaiya ke bich bolne ka haq nahi hai.. still I will say that aapko aisa nahi kehna chahiye tha..

Said Lakshman feeling hurt while Siya thinks about the words she said to Ram out of frustration. 

LAKSHMAN- bhaiya ki chinta ko aapne possesiveness ka nam de diya bhabhi.? Wo itne tensed hote bhi nahi if that Jayant incident would not have happened..

Siya gets shocked when the reality hits her. She closed her eyes cursing herself as she said those words to Ram.

LAKSHMAN- you are not understanding bhabhi. Bhaiya has a responsibility of you. You.. you are someone very special for him... Wo kuch bhi seh sakte hai.. but.. if something happens to you then...he will... He has the power to burn the entire world...

Siya looks shocked by Lakshman's words. Out of anger she has said something she she should not have said to Ram. What was he doing? Just taking her care, being concerned. And what she said was not at all in a proper way. 

LAKSHMAN- iss duniya me shayad hi koi aisa husband hoga bhabhi, who loves his wife so so much...

Siya looks at him while tears were also there in her eyes. She looks at him in apologetic face while Lakshman nods his head lightly. He leaves from there to his room without saying anything further while Siya feels sorry for her words. She looks at the direction of main door from where Ram has left and then moves towards the dinning where her phone was kept. She looks at Ram's missed calls on her phone which he has dialled when she was not at home. She dialled his number and this time he didn't picked up her call. She closed her eyes while tears started coming down her cheeks.

SIYA- hey bhagwan.. ye mene kya keh diya..??

Said Siya nodding in disbelief at her sudden outburst. She again dialled Ram's number and this time he disconnects her call making her shocked.

SIYA- gussa to nahi ho gaye.. ??

Siya asked herself and closed her eyes cursing herself for her behaviour. She opens her moist eyes and started thinking.

SIYA- now what should I do..?

Siya questioned herself thinking about the way to pacify Ram. She knows that she has hurt him but it was all unintentional. But whatever it is, he was hurt and she has to pacify him...

In Raghuvanshi palace, Urmila was resting herself on the couch having her eyes closed. She was remembering all the moments spent with Lakshman the previous day on her birthday. She had a satisfied smile on her face thinking about her whole day. The gifts, the efforts, the love Lakshman showcased yesterday made her to believe that he loves her no matter what. 

KRANTI- Urmila..

Urmila's thoughts breaks as she heard Kranti's voice. She opens her eyes to find Kranti standing in front of her. She settled down properly on the couch while Kranti too sits beside her with a smile. Urmila looks at her for a moment and then looks at the other side saying nothing. Kranti looks at everywhere and then said.

KRANTI- where are all.?

Urmila looks at her and answered.

URMILA- bhaiya and Shatrughan to office se aye nahi ab tak. Choti maa had some work in NGO... And Manvi dii and Shruti are doing their work in their rooms.

Kranti smile at her lightly nodding her head. She looks at Urmila who was again looking at the other side. She caresses her head lovingly gaining Urmila's attention. 

KRANTI- kal ache se baat nahi ho payi.. have you enjoyed your day.?

Asked Kranti with a warm smile while Urmila just nods her head in yes. 

KRANTI- how is Lakshman.?

Urmila again nods her head lightly telling that he is fine.

KRANTI- gussa tha na..?

Asked Kranti sounding sad. She could easily figure out that all her kids are mad on her specially Lakshman.

URMILA- we didn't had a talk about our family problems...

Answered Urmila straight telling her the truth, not wanting to hurt her by saying that Lakshman is angry.

URMILA- itne dino bad hum mile the, we just had the happy talks..

Kranti smile at her and at the next moment she bows her head down. She wanted to ask her something more but was getting hesitate to ask. Urmila watches her expressions. 

URMILA- kuch.. aur bat thi ?

Kranti looks at her when she asked her about what she wants to say. Kranti again bows her head down preparing herself to ask Urmila.

KRANTI- wo.. Siya.. kaisi hai..? 

Asked Kranti without looking at her while Urmila looks surprised at her question.

KRANTI- I mean.. wo.. after.. that incident.. is she fine..??

This time Kranti looks at her and Urmila nods her head in yes.

URMILA- dii is very strong. She will not get depressed with such incident..

Said Urmila feeling proud while Kranti too smile thinking about Siya. 

KRANTI- wo log.. waha.. ache se rehte hai na..?

Urmila again looks at her in confusion as she was enquiring about them. 

KRANTI- I mean.. Ram and Lakshman takes care of her right.? And.. Ram bas factory ka kam to nahi karta na.? They both manage to take time for each other..??

Kranti kept on asking her n number of questions regarding Ram and Siya while Urmila kept on watching her getting amazed. Kranti understood her stare and bows her head down not allowing Urmila to read her eyes. 

KRANTI- I was just asking.. normally.. bohot dino se.. bat nahi ho payi thi to...

Kranti gave her excuses while Urmila smile at her lightly. She keeps her hand on Kranti's hand gaining her attention. 

URMILA- they all are fine maa.. don't worry..

Kranti sighed in relief hearing that one word -"fine" from her. 

KRANTI- bacche chahe kahi bhi ho, ek maa ke dil ko kabhi chain nahi padta..

Said Kranti with a smile having her eyes little moist. Urmila bows her head down taking her hand back. 

KRANTI- waise.. I trust Ram.. wo khudka aur specially Siya and Lakshman ka acche se khayal rakhta hoga. I know.. 

Urmila again looks at her while Kranti wipes her small tears from her eyes.

URMILA- aapko unki itni chinta hai, to aap unse lautne ke liye kyu nahi kehti maa.?

Kranti looks at her getting startled hearing Urmila's words. She too was trying to figure out the answers to these questions in her heart. 

URMILA- why you are trying to be in between..?

Kranti looks confused while Urmila continued clarifying herself.

URMILA- agar aap chahti hai dii and jiju should stay away from us, then why are you getting so worried for them.? 

Kranti bows her head down not saying anything.

URMILA- and if you are getting worried for them. Then why you are allowing them to stay there .? Why you are not calling them back..?

Asked Urmila again while Kranti didn't said anything. Urmila keeps her hand on Kranti's shoulder.

URMILA- maa.. please don't play with your heart. Don't get baffled with your emotions. Try to figure out what you exactly want..

Kranti nods her head lightly understanding what she wants to say. 

URMILA- aapko koi ek firm decision lena hoga maa. You can't be doing this for ever.. 

Kranti looks at her having tears in her eyes. She takes Urmila's hand in hers and said.

KRANTI- I will try to.. but.. will you all give me some time..? To understand... To try atleast..?

Asked Kranti hoping for a positive response from her. Urmila smile at her genuinely this time. She nods her head in yes.

URMILA- yes maa. You take your time. But jo bhi aap decision lengi.. sabke bare me sochkar lijiyega..

Said Urmila trying to tell her to think about everyone, not only her kids or not only about herself. Kranti smile at her and nods in yes. Urmila takes her hand back from her hold and gets up to leave from there. While Kranti goes in her thoughts...

Ram gets back at home at night. He was sad and hurt after whatever happened at evening. He was not feeling bad because Siya shouted at him for the first time. But he was disappointed because she took his care in a wrong way. He only wanted to protect her from every bad thing but she thought that he is restricting her. Siya tried to call him n number of times but he didn't receive her call. He only sent her a message stating - "don't worry I am fine. You and Lakshman have your dinner, I will not have anything".. After which he didn't get any call from Siya. Ram looks at the direction of Lakshman's room which was closed indicating that he must have gone to sleep. He looks at the direction of his room and started moving towards it. He opens the door and gets inside the room looking for her everywhere but could not find Siya anywhere. The room was dark with a minute white light of moon coming from the open window with the cool breeze making the white curtains to swing in the air. He moves towards the washroom searching for Siya and lightly knocks the door but he didn't get any response from inside. He looks confused thinking about where is Siya at this time of night. Suddenly he heard the music sound coming from the other side of the room and he turns around to find Siya closing the door of their room. He gets startled looking at her from top to bottom who was dressed in plain black sleeveless chudidar suit, translucent near her waist, without having her dupatta at her neck which she usually do. She turns to face Ram with a light smile on her face while he looks at her in confusion...

Zara Zara Behekta Hain… Mehekta Hain

Aaj To Mera Tan Badan… Main Pyaasi Hoon

Mujhe Bhar Le… Apni Baahon Mein…

She started moving towards him slowly while he watches her passion filled eyes with love for him. Her hair swings in the air while her pink glossy lips having a smile makes him a bit surprised. She stands in front of him and takes hold of his both the hands. She keeps his hands on her waist lovingly, asking him to hold her.

He could see in her eyes that she is trying to apologise to him. But now it was his turn to get angry on her. He removes his hands from her and turns to go to the other side when she holds his hand stopping him. She moves towards him and holds both her ears asking his apologies while he didn't said anything and moves towards the dressing table.

Hai Meri Kasam Tujhko Sanam… Door Kahin Naa Jaa…

Yeh Doori Kehti Hain… Paas Mere Aaja Re…

Ram started removing his watch and keeps it on the table. He loosen his tie and removes it from his neck, unbuttoning his cuffs buttons. He takes the glass of water kept at side and started drinking it when suddenly he felt Siya's touch at his back. 

Yuhi Baras Baras… Kaali Ghata Barse

Hum Yaar Bheeg Jaaye… Iss Chaahat Ki Baarish Mein…

She makes him to face her and herself unbuttoned his cuffs buttons while he kept on looking at her. He keeps the glass at side and she takes her hand at his shirt's buttons and started unbuttoning it one by one staring in his eyes. While he tried to control himself by showing no expression on his face.

Meri Khuyli Khuli Lato Ko Suljaaye…

Tu Apni Ungliyon Se… Main To Hoon Isi Khwaayish Mein…

She removes his shirt making him bare looking in his eyes having a smile on her face while Ram gulped looking at this Siya in front of him for the first time. Today he has witnessed two sides of Siya, the first angry one and now the second showing her love for him.

Sardi Ki Raaton Mein… Hum Soye Rahe Ek Chaadar Mein

Hum Dono Tanha Ho… Na Koi Bhi Rahe Is Ghar Mein…

She lightly touches his head with her finger moving her finger down slowly tracing his nose then lips then neck and then chest. He looks at her eyes trying to read them which were saying that she knows how much he loves her and now it's her turn to make him belive that she too cares for his love. Ram closed his eyes feeling her soft touch on his face. 

Siya smile at his reaction and bends to kiss his bare chest softly while he opens his eyes looking at her. His expressions had a change now, he was melting with Siya's touch which could easily be witnessed on his face. She looks at him and requested him to speak with her, accepting her apologies while Ram didn't said anything.

Tadpaye Mujhe Teri Sabhi Baatein…

Ek Baar Ay Deewani… Jhootha Hi Sahi Pyaar To Kar…

He cups her face with his both hands while she holds his hair from back resting her hands on his shoulder. She moves closer to him by standing on her toes, matching with his height and sing the lines of the song brushing her lips on his, not allowing him to kiss her.

Main Bhooli Nahin Haseen Mulakaatein…

Bechain Karke Mujhko… Mujhse Yun Naa Pher Nazar…

Ram's control reached its peak and he immediately takes her in his arms staring her with his passionate gaze while Siya smile looking at him. He takes her to the bed while she kept her hand on his chest near his heart trying to feel his fast heart beats. They both stare at each other lovingly.

Roothega Na Mujhse… Mere Saathiyan Yeh Vaada Kar…

Tere Bina Mushkil Hain…. Jeena Mera Mere Dil bar…

He makes her sleep on the bed and he was above her holding her both the hands, not touching his body with her. She keeps her hands on his chest and pushed him on the bed, going above him and her hair falls on his chest. She moves closer to him and kissed his jawline softly while he closed his eyes holding her back.

She watches his expressions while he too looks at her eyes. He removes her hair tendril which was being an obstacle between both of their gaze at each other. He touched her face lovingly while she closed her eyes feeling his love for her.

Hai Meri Kasam Tujhko Sanam… Door Kahin Naa Jaa…

Yeh Doori Kehti Hain… Paas Mere Aaja Re…

She forwards her hand to take the comfort kept near them and covers both of them with the comfortable blanket. While Ram takes her in his embrace tightly hugging her and Siya felt safe in his embrace as his bare body touched her and he opens the knot of her kurta from back.

Aaja Re… Aaja Re… Aaja Re… Aaja Re…

The cool breeze coming from the window was effecting them more while the white moonlight was making Siya to look more beautiful. The night went, without speaking a word with each other, just telling each other through their actions about how much they love each other...

Special thanks to our readers "Srinivasan.R" and "Sonali170299" for the scene and song suggestion 🤩🤗

I hope I kept my words and have worked accordingly 🤪🤪

References:

Song: "Zara Zara behekta hai" Rehna hai tere Dil mein (2001 movie)

Tata 🙋🏻‍♀️ Do read, like and comment ❣️

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing update 😍😍😍

Each and every bit was just amazing ❤️

Ram's concern and Siya's feelings too was justified. 

Siya getting angry on Ram and Ram scared 😅

And manana scene was fire 🔥🔥

Please update soon ☺️

Loved it and thanks for the PM ❤️

Khyati55 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Okk so wait.... Let me calm down my mind.... My God I am blushing heavily and my complete face has turned red 😍😍😍😍 , and I feel like my room has just been set on fire 🔥🔥🔥.. O God what a fantastic, fabulous and mind blowing episode..

So beginning from the first part .. O God it was just too funny see the scared Ram and Lakshman ... Infact Ram was too scared that he need Lakshman to initiate a talk with Siya🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣... And Siya making sound of utensils to showcase her anger 😆😆😆😆.... But poor Ram .. his care was misunderstood as overpossesiveness.. but this time neither Siya nor Ram is at fault or both of them are at fault... Well this time Lakshman act as fire brigade to calm down the situation make them realise the situation and especially Siya😊😃😃.. well good job by Lakshman...

Now talking about Kranti well I think she needs to do meditation to calm herself... Right now if I can see anyone in the most miserable condition then it is Kranti because right now she is at that point where she can see nothing but darkness and 2 ways and she have everyone but no-one to show are the light and she is just totally confused to choose either of them.. hope she comes out of this soon

And now the main part 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩💕💕.. Haaayee this part just took away my heart... Well well well I am totally surprised to see the ever so shy Siya in a new avtaar... Well I am just getting to see each and every character in a new avtaar and I am just loving it tooo muchh.. well Siya knows very well how to pacify Ram😜😜😝😁.. well they are just tooooo cuteeee couple yaaar.. and we'll hat's off to You as well as Srinivasan.R and Sonali for such a brilliant episode...

Love you dear and eagerly waiting for the next.....

Shiv ki Mahima Aprampar..

Shiv karte sabka uddhar..

Shiv ki Shakti se

Shiv ki Bhakti se..

Khushiyon ki bahar mile..

Aap sab ki zindagi mein sada hi Sukh Shanti ki saugaat mile..

Happy Mahashivratri to alll...

Apukar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wish you a happy Mahashivratri too!

This is L-O-V-E-L-Y! 🔥☺

Lakshman to bas maza le rahatha at first! Bechara Ram got scolded too much but it seems to have a loving result only ☺️

When will Kranti understand that her decision was unreasonable? She is being too stubborn 😒

I wanted something like this on LakshMila, please? May be later on! 

This chapter is adorable really. Thank you ❤

Sonali00 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Firstly about Kranti, it's nice to see that finally she will rethink about her decision...hope Mandira don't poke her nose in between this time 🙄

And then Ram's condition in handling Siya's anger was so cutee.....Siya's outburst actually shocked me too....itna gussa😅🤗

And them climax moment... you penned it so beautifully...i loved it♥️... you did complete justice with song and that moment☺️.. turning our shy Siya into bold one😅

Let's see how they both will react to it afterwards and how much will our Siya blush on this😜😅

Thankyou for accepting song request☺️

You are literally making story more addictive with every update🙂

Continue soon..😍

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear☺

Awesome part 

I know somewhere Siya anger was bit justified but she has spoken a bit too much without thinking Rams side

Good Lakshman explained her the basic reason of his worries 

Siya too understood that she was being unfair to Ram & had hurt her ☺

The last apologies from siya were beautiful😍✨❤ finally both understood each other side 

I loved how we saw bold Siya today just to manaofy Ram 🙂 

On the other hand Kranti was nicely answered by Urmila that she is being played on her insecurities

If she really cares why she let them go & if she doesn't why is she asking about them 🙂 

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon🙂

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: karuna_kini

Amazing update 😍😍😍

Each and every bit was just amazing ❤️

Ram's concern and Siya's feelings too was justified. 

Siya getting angry on Ram and Ram scared 😅

And manana scene was fire 🔥🔥

Please update soon ☺️

Loved it and thanks for the PM ❤️

Thanks dear 😊

Yes, both of them were right at their own place..

Ab Ram Ruth jaye to Siya ko manane ka idea to sochna hi tha 🤪🤪

Stay tuned ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urmila54

Okk so wait.... Let me calm down my mind.... My God I am blushing heavily and my complete face has turned red 😍😍😍😍 , and I feel like my room has just been set on fire 🔥🔥🔥.. O God what a fantastic, fabulous and mind blowing episode..

So beginning from the first part .. O God it was just too funny see the scared Ram and Lakshman ... Infact Ram was too scared that he need Lakshman to initiate a talk with Siya🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣... And Siya making sound of utensils to showcase her anger 😆😆😆😆.... But poor Ram .. his care was misunderstood as overpossesiveness.. but this time neither Siya nor Ram is at fault or both of them are at fault... Well this time Lakshman act as fire brigade to calm down the situation make them realise the situation and especially Siya😊😃😃.. well good job by Lakshman...

Now talking about Kranti well I think she needs to do meditation to calm herself... Right now if I can see anyone in the most miserable condition then it is Kranti because right now she is at that point where she can see nothing but darkness and 2 ways and she have everyone but no-one to show are the light and she is just totally confused to choose either of them.. hope she comes out of this soon

And now the main part 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩💕💕.. Haaayee this part just took away my heart... Well well well I am totally surprised to see the ever so shy Siya in a new avtaar... Well I am just getting to see each and every character in a new avtaar and I am just loving it tooo muchh.. well Siya knows very well how to pacify Ram😜😜😝😁.. well they are just tooooo cuteeee couple yaaar.. and we'll hat's off to You as well as Srinivasan.R and Sonali for such a brilliant episode...

Love you dear and eagerly waiting for the next.....

Shiv ki Mahima Aprampar..

Shiv karte sabka uddhar..

Shiv ki Shakti se

Shiv ki Bhakti se..

Khushiyon ki bahar mile..

Aap sab ki zindagi mein sada hi Sukh Shanti ki saugaat mile..

Happy Mahashivratri to alll...

Oh god 😂 thanks a ton for appreciation 🤗

Ram ne pehele to bina soche Akash ko suna diya after that he himself is getting scared to face his wife 😂😂 and Lakshman 😂😂😂😂 fire brigade nam mast hai ...

And coming towards Kranti then it's good that atleast she said those words to Urmila. That she needs some time to think about the mess she has created.. let's see how long she take 🙄🙄

And the last part 🤪 thanks to both of them for their suggestions 👏🏻👏🏻 it would have been incomplete without their contribution..

Stay tuned ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apukar

Wish you a happy Mahashivratri too!

This is L-O-V-E-L-Y! 🔥☺

Lakshman to bas maza le rahatha at first! Bechara Ram got scolded too much but it seems to have a loving result only ☺️

When will Kranti understand that her decision was unreasonable? She is being too stubborn 😒

I wanted something like this on LakshMila, please? May be later on! 

This chapter is adorable really. Thank you ❤

Lakshman 🤪🤪🤪 use hi apne bhaiya bhabhi ke bich sab theek karna padta hai..

Kranti will understand soon, just have patience 😙

And yes, more LakshMila moments coming soon.. I can't disclose more, hope you understand 🤪🤪

Stay tuned ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali170299

Firstly about Kranti, it's nice to see that finally she will rethink about her decision...hope Mandira don't poke her nose in between this time 🙄

And then Ram's condition in handling Siya's anger was so cutee.....Siya's outburst actually shocked me too....itna gussa😅🤗

And them climax moment... you penned it so beautifully...i loved it♥️... you did complete justice with song and that moment☺️.. turning our shy Siya into bold one😅

Let's see how they both will react to it afterwards and how much will our Siya blush on this😜😅

Thankyou for accepting song request☺️

You are literally making story more addictive with every update🙂

Continue soon..😍

Mandira ka wohi kam hai 😂😂 kuch bhi Kranti ke dimag me acha chalne lagta hai to Mandira ke dimag ki ghanti baj jati hai aur ajati hai isko confuse karne 🤪🤪😂😂

Siya ko first time itna gussa me dekha 😂😂

And thanks for the song darling 🥰 it would have been incomplete without you 🤗

Stay tuned ❣️