BREAKING NEWS - NCB arrests person who was providing drugs to SSR! - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

We don’t know either of these people but they are just normal individuals we meet daily in our lives.... not wholly good or bad... plus people get into relationships for different reasons. All those saying Ankita and Rhea are gold diggers etc oh come on..  sushants money may or may not have anything to do with his gfs.. and no one does anything for anyone unless they get some benefit out of it.. (thats why arranged marriages work because people weigh pros & cons, whether it’s value addition be it monetary or skill based ) even relatives and siblings become like this when they get older and have families of their own...

The NCB is acting like they cracked the Mexican drug cartel.. the whole thing looks like a joke 😆 

I know we don't know these people but I am just judging what I saw. When I heard about ssr news I don't know him but liked him in a movie I saw of him, I was sad and the news made me sad for months. I was just shocked to rhea hanging out with a friend grabbing a drink 3 days after he died, I know people deal with grieve different but I would assume you would be sad and depressed about an ex died but anyways who am I to judge these people. The same day he died she posted on social media money fame and success don't make you happy or something like that I forgot what it was but deleted that message after that same day as well. Ankita also posted a message 4 hours before he died which seemed like it was about him and deleted it after he died, I just thought it was sad. But anyways whatever happened only they know. It's just a sad story. 

Told you NCB will declare SSR as drug addict.

I know so many self medicating with speed (Greeb coke) prior to getting their ADHD diagnosis etc.. god damn, wish people would just let him rest in peace 🥺

Edited by powpow - 3 years ago

Originally posted by colossial2015

Told you NCB will declare SSR as drug addict.

https://englishhelponline.files.wordpress.com/2019/12/e6d8df3d34eb0f6009352066679ad9cc.jpg?w=736&h=624

Edited by Koviljika34 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Terenaina

I know we don't know these people but I am just judging what I saw. When I heard about ssr news I don't know him but liked him in a movie I saw of him, I was sad and the news made me sad for months. I was just shocked to rhea hanging out with a friend grabbing a drink 3 days after he died, I know people deal with grieve different but I would assume you would be sad and depressed about an ex died but anyways who am I to judge these people. The same day he died she posted on social media money fame and success don't make you happy or something like that I forgot what it was but deleted that message after that same day as well. Ankita also posted a message 4 hours before he died which seemed like it was about him and deleted it after he died, I just thought it was sad. But anyways whatever happened only they know. It's just a sad story. 

People were judging Jahnavi Kapoor as well for attending Sonam’s wedding when her mom died. I don’t think it’s fair... I think the problem lies because people judge each other too much.. Probably Sushant felt the same.. people are just so harsh on each other at times they don’t realise. 

I remember a post on Quora, https://www.quora.com/Do-you-regret-your-marriage-and-why/answer/Nisha-Gupta-29?ch=10&share=d0b1ed31&srid=yPIV

Ignore the money part and see how things are sometimes so out of control in life we can’t do anything about it. Many people loose their loved ones to suicide and spend the rest of their lives blaming themselves or others for it.  

Ghayal ki gati ghayal ho jaane. Unless we live someone’s life there is no way of knowing what was going through their minds at the time. Maybe no one is to blame for his death, but blaming someone makes people feel better.