Parvati & Ashish On The Unique Love Story, Pratigya 2 & More

Posted: 3 years ago

In s1 komal married someone else.what happened to him?

No I think she married Karthik .

Adarsh was murdered by Tanmay .

i am not talking about adarsh.i  an talking about the next guy who entered komal's life in the last phase of the show.

Aman's brother Jay was involved in accident . Adarsh survived that accident .  

Tanmay (Arushi's husband) killed Adarsh and Krishna was blamed for this murder but Pratigya supported him and fought his case . eventually Krishna was saved and Tanmay was given life sentence .

After that it was Karthik who married Komal and accepted Komal's daughter Chinki .

Edited by GunDaa - 3 years ago

exactly.but y a new Adarsh is introduced for Komal?Where is karthik?

Originally posted by GunDaa

Aman's brother Jay was involved in accident . Adarsh survived that accident .  

Tanmay (Arushi's husband) killed Adarsh and Krishna was blamed for this murder but Pratigya supported him and fought his case . eventually Krishna was saved and Tanmay was given life sentence .

After that it was Karthik who married Komal and accepted Komal's daughter Chinki .

Originally posted by jasminerahul

exactly.but y a new Adarsh is introduced for Komal?Where is karthik?

Because the older actor Ankit Gera quit The show in between so they opted for his replacement.

For Karthik , no idea . Hopefully we will come to know about him in second season

yes i know that he had quit.but i am confused why they brought a 3rd guy 4 komal.

Originally posted by GunDaa

Because the older actor Ankit Gera quit The show in between so they opted for his replacement.

For Karthik , no idea . Hopefully we will come to know about him in second season

I guess we will have to watch the second season to know how they will incorporate this Adarsh.