STORY AFTER SEPARATION…….A FRESH AND NEW START .........BY ME (PART 1) - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Aare you are not hurting anyone sentiments atleast no one of this forum... Aap tho hamari maan ki dreams likraheho... Plz continue part 3

Edited by Saichintalli - 3 years ago

Eagerly waiting for an update! 

THANKS  YOU ALL!!!

PART 3

Next day Virat waiting for Sai outside the college instead of Sai he meets Pulkit. Virat thanks Pulkit for convincing Sai to come back to Nagpur and pursue her dream. And also again says sorry for whatever he did with him and Devi Tai. Here Pulkit replies that whatever you did is due to misunderstanding created by elders to stop this marriage. And you are brother of Devyani and love her very much. How can you tolerate if anything wrong happen with Devyani and you were not aware of the past? And I know you love Sai very much and also trying to sort the differences between you and Sai. I am happy to see this. But Sai is very much hurt with your behavior and somewhere lost trust in you. And you also know she is stubborn and short temper it takes time to again trust you. But you a means a lot to her and there are many other issues you need to clear it out. Pulkit says that hope you understand what I am trying to say. Virat says I understand but how do you know? Pulkit replies it does’nt matter how do I know and what I know? But it matters that you clear the misunderstanding of Sai and both of them give a 2nd chance to your marriage. And for that you have to take the 1st step. Virat nods her head and says that I know what I have to do and this time I will make a fresh start with Sai. Pulkit says that tomorrow is Holi why don't make the fresh start from tomorrow only. You come to our house and play holi with us if you think it’s possible. Because Holi is the best festival to sort out any differences. Virat agrees and tell Pulkit don't tell this to Sai. Pulkit says o.k. 

Virat phone rings and he needs to go. Today he did not meet Sai. Pulkit also goes. Sai waiting for Virat and thinks Why Virat Sir didn't come today. She also thinks tomorrow is holiday in college and she will again not able to meet him. She gets sad. Pulkit comes and ask Sai what happens. She replies nothing. Pulkit says you were waiting for Virat. But Virat left because he gets an urgent call from police station so he is not able to meet you. Sai again get sad and thinks that she will not able to meet Virat now 2-3 days and play holi with him. Pulkit thinks Sai is sad but tomorrow all differences will sort out between you and Virat and both of you start a fresh life. Both goes.

Next day there is holi. Sai is sitting sad in the room. Harini comes and ask Sai to play holi with her but Sai refuse. Harini gets upset. After seeing Harini upset Sai gets ready to play holi. After playing holi with Harini Sai again goes to her room and start studying. In CN everyone is waiting for Virat to play holi with them. Bhavani ask Pakhi to go to Virat room and bring him downstairs. Pakhi go to Virat room and call Virat but Virat is not in the room. She thinks where Virat goes today. She comes downstairs and informs everyone that Virat is not in his room. Everyone worried where Virat goes today except Aai, Shivani and Mohit. Karishma asked Mohit last night you were talking to Virat in his room. What conversation is going on between you and Virat dada. Mohit replies I told you that I am telling about my new play and all so that their mood get fine.Nothing serious. She is not fully convinced and tries to ask more question but Mohit goes to Kaku and tells that may be there is some emergency so maybe he left without informing us. We all play holi and Virat dada will join us when he will come. Bhavani ask Pakhi to call Virat. We need to know where he is. Pakhi calls Virat but he didn't pick up the call. Pakhi says Virat didn't pick my call. Mohit says to Kaku that everyone is waiting to play holi and Virat Dada is an ACP. Bhavani kaku says we should start playing holi. Virat will join us when he will come. Karishma thinks that something is there which Mohit knows. Pakhi tries to leave from there but Bhavani stops her and tells her to play holi with all. Everyone is playing holi in CN. In Pulkit house, Devyani,Harini, Madhuri and Pulkit plays holi. Pulkit and Devyani goes to bring Sai to play holi with them. But Sai refuses that she does not want to play holi. So she is studying. Devyani tries to convince Sai to play holi with them but rejected. She also gets angry that she is not playing holi with her and atlast agrees. Pulkit knows that Sai wants to play holi with Virat only. And she will definitely play once Virat comes. Sai talks to herself that she wants to playholi with Virat Sir but she knows he will not come today. He will be busy in playing holi with everyone in CN. Door bells ring. Sai opens the door and is shocked to see Virat.

I don’t know whether Police Officers get any festival holiday or not. Because I am not in that profession. And no one knows the exact responsibilities and challenges that anyone face in his or her profession if he or she is not in that profession. But one thing I know is that crimes increases during festivals. While writing this story I have put my logical thinking aside. Because if I go by logical thinking then Virat will be on his duty during Holi and never come to meet Sai regularly in college.

THIS STORY IS JUST MY THINKING AND IMAGINATION. NOTHING ELSE. MY INTENTION IS NOT TO HURT ANYONE SENTIMENTS....

Continue in PART 4>>>>>>>

Thanks

Neha

Creative liberty toh le hi sakte ho! ☺️ Great chapter! Virat has come to meet Sai...hope they reach a truce and play holi together! 

I read all part in one go... loved it so much...I like how Virat taking matter very slowly and calmly...also Aai mohit and Devi pulkit are supporting Virat and Sai with proper and “mature” advice...!!! Thank you so much for update...Please continue writing this story...👍🏻

Posted: 2 years ago

Fantastic story 

Please update soon