Nice 

Looks so real

please continue soon

neha_9_lakhotia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

THANKS  ALL FOR YOUR APPRECIATION,  LIKING MY STORY. AND BOOSTING MY 

CONFIDENCE TO WRITE FURTHER

Devyani opens the doors and sees Sai. She gets very happy after knowing that Sai will stay with them. After 2-3 days Pulkit again tries to talk to Sai about her and Virat marriage. He explains her to give a second chance to her marriage and reminds her how Virat cares for her, stands for her, protects her every time. She remembers the moments which she spent with Virat. Here Virat engages themselves in his duties and returns home late every day. Everyday Pakhi waits for him for dinner but he ignores her. Like every day, Virat calls Sai and asks her to return to Nagpur. Sai again never replies because she didn’t lie. When Sai and Virat are talking on the phone Devyani calls Sai in the back. Virat hears Devyani voice and says its Devyani Tai voice. He asks Sai where she is? He says that you are in Nagpur and with Tai and Pulkit. He says that you didn’t inform him that you are in Nagpur, why. Every day I am calling you and asking you to return and you even feel to inform me after returning. She says that she didn’t feel like it to inform because she is no one who matters in his life. She came here to complete her and his Aaba dream by becoming a doctor. I am staying in a hostel but Pulkit jiju insists me to stay with him and Devi Tai. He cut the call and think today she didn’t feel  to inform me but one day she will return to him. Here Sai thinks instead of being happy that I return to Nagpur he is scolding and fighting with me again and she is also guilty that she didn't inform him but ignores.

Virat returns home and Pakhi is waiting for him for dinner but Virat ignores her and other family members. He asked Aai for water and dinner. He goes to his room. Other family member thinks that today Virat is in a normal mood. All think that now Virat is forgetting Sai slowly and one day he will completely forget Sai.  Pakhi is very happy after hearing this. Where Aai, Mohit and Shivani think that Virat will never forget Sai and there is something different. Aai takes food to Virat's room and asks what happened. He tells that Sai returns from GC and lives with Pulkit and Devi tai. Aai is happy after hearing this. She says that I know she will return and she also cannot live without you. I know she is short-tempered and is angry with you because you don't believe and support her in the matter of Devyani and Pulkit. And most importantly she thinks you love Pakhi. You have to clear her misunderstanding first. She also says that I know you will bring her back to this house. Virat thinks and Aai leaves.

Next day, Virat goes to Sai college to meet her. He is entering the college but stops after reminding Sai words that you will never come to his college without informing her so he waits outside the college. She is happy to see him but does not show her happiness and angrily asks why he came here. He replies that he comes here to meet her. Both talk little bit and stare at each other. Here the scene ends. Every day Virat waits for Sai as a lover boy and meets Sai in the college. Sometimes they go on coffee date and sometimes he drops her to Devyani and Pulkit house. Everyday they spend some time with each other.  Also Sai is happy with this behaviour of Virat and enjoying this life. She thinks that she is important in his life. After returning home he is normal and happy but as usual not talk to anyone except Mohit and Aai. Everyone thinks that Virat is now become normal and forgot Sai fully. They think that they should try to talk to him normally. They ask Pakhi to talk to Virat because she considers her as a friend. Pakhi says me and shocked.  Mohit talks to himself that he will not talk to Pakhi Vahini also.  He says that he is happy because he meets Sai Vahini regularly. He reminisces what Ashwani told him. Pakhi feels something fishy. She tried to ask Ashwini but Ashwini as usual taunted her to not interfere in others' lives. Mohit comes to the Virat room and Virat tells everything to Mohit. Mohit advises that whatever he is doing is correct and continues to do this. One day she will come back with you in this house. He suggests that after 2 days there is holi why do you not go to Devi tai house and play holi with her. He rejects his suggestion and says it’s not possible because Devi Tai is not mentally stable and whatever I did with Devi tai and Pulkit, how can he face him. And what I will tell everyone in the house where I am going on holi. Mohit reminds Virat that he is an ACP and he didn't need to answer anyone everytime. And whatever all did with you and Sai Vahini they don't deserve any answer from you. He says think about it and goes. Meanwhile Karishma comes in search of Mohit and sees Mohit in Virat’s room asking Mohit & Virat what happened? They both get confused what to say.  Mohit says him that he came here to tell Virat that he got a new play. Because in this house no one is interested in talking with me about my acting. Only Sai Vahini is the one who encourages me to pursue his dream. Mohit and Virat go in flashback. Karishma brings both of them to present. Mohit takes Karishma with him to his room to avoid further discussion.  Virat thinks on Mohit’s suggestion and reminds of Sai's nature. Here Pakhi thinks that Holi is coming she will definitely win virat trust and whatever misunderstanding is created between them she wiĺl clear them. She will again make her best friend. Because now Sai is not between them.

THIS STORY IS JUST MY THINKING AND IMAGINATION . NOTHING ELSE. MY INTENTION IS NOT TO HURT ANYONE SENTIMENTS.....

Continue in PART 3>>>>>>>

Thanks

Neha

Edited by neha_9_lakhotia - 3 years ago
ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Continue in the same thread....it becomes difficult to read from different posts....

Lovely! Glad that virat is slowly mending things. Look forward to when pp will be taken down. It'll worth watching delusional didi's delusions shattered. 

I don't know how to continue in the same thread

STORY AFTER SEPARATION…….A FRESH AND NEW START .........BY ME (PART 2) 

THANKS  ALL FOR YOUR APPRECIATION,  LIKING MY STORY. AND BOOSTING MY CONFIDENCE TO WRITE FURTHER

Devyani opens the doors and sees Sai. She gets very happy after knowing that Sai will stay with them. After 2-3 days Pulkit again tries to talk to Sai about her and Virat marriage. He explains her to give a second chance to her marriage and reminds her how Virat cares for her, stands for her, protects her every time. She remembers the moments which she spent with Virat. Here Virat engages themselves in his duties and returns home late every day. Everyday Pakhi waits for him for dinner but he ignores her. Like every day, Virat calls Sai and asks her to return to Nagpur. Sai again never replies because she didn’t lie. When Sai and Virat are talking on the phone Devyani calls Sai in the back. Virat hears Devyani voice and says its Devyani Tai voice. He asks Sai where she is? He says that you are in Nagpur and with Tai and Pulkit. He says that you didn’t inform him that you are in Nagpur, why. Every day I am calling you and asking you to return and you even feel to inform me after returning. She says that she didn’t feel like it to inform because she is no one who matters in his life. She came here to complete her and his Aaba dream by becoming a doctor. I am staying in a hostel but Pulkit jiju insists me to stay with him and Devi Tai. He cut the call and think today she didn’t feel  to inform me but one day she will return to him. Here Sai thinks instead of being happy that I return to Nagpur he is scolding and fighting with me again and she is also guilty that she didn't inform him but ignores.

Virat returns home and Pakhi is waiting for him for dinner but Virat ignores her and other family members. He asked Aai for water and dinner. He goes to his room. Other family member thinks that today Virat is in a normal mood. All think that now Virat is forgetting Sai slowly and one day he will completely forget Sai.  Pakhi is very happy after hearing this. Where Aai, Mohit and Shivani think that Virat will never forget Sai and there is something different. Aai takes food to Virat's room and asks what happened. He tells that Sai returns from GC and lives with Pulkit and Devi tai. Aai is happy after hearing this. She says that I know she will return and she also cannot live without you. I know she is short-tempered and is angry with you because you don't believe and support her in the matter of Devyani and Pulkit. And most importantly she thinks you love Pakhi. You have to clear her misunderstanding first. She also says that I know you will bring her back to this house. Virat thinks and Aai leaves.

Next day, Virat goes to Sai college to meet her. He is entering the college but stops after reminding Sai words that you will never come to his college without informing her so he waits outside the college. She is happy to see him but does not show her happiness and angrily asks why he came here. He replies that he comes here to meet her. Both talk little bit and stare at each other. Here the scene ends. Every day Virat waits for Sai as a lover boy and meets Sai in the college. Sometimes they go on coffee date and sometimes he drops her to Devyani and Pulkit house. Everyday they spend some time with each other.  Also Sai is happy with this behaviour of Virat and enjoying this life. She thinks that she is important in his life. After returning home he is normal and happy but as usual not talk to anyone except Mohit and Aai. Everyone thinks that Virat is now become normal and forgot Sai fully. They think that they should try to talk to him normally. They ask Pakhi to talk to Virat because she considers her as a friend. Pakhi says me and shocked.  Mohit talks to himself that he will not talk to Pakhi Vahini also.  He says that he is happy because he meets Sai Vahini regularly. He reminisces what Ashwani told him. Pakhi feels something fishy. She tried to ask Ashwini but Ashwini as usual taunted her to not interfere in others' lives. Mohit comes to the Virat room and Virat tells everything to Mohit. Mohit advises that whatever he is doing is correct and continues to do this. One day she will come back with you in this house. He suggests that after 2 days there is holi why do you not go to Devi tai house and play holi with her. He rejects his suggestion and says it’s not possible because Devi Tai is not mentally stable and whatever I did with Devi tai and Pulkit, how can he face him. And what I will tell everyone in the house where I am going on holi. Mohit reminds Virat that he is an ACP and he didn't need to answer anyone everytime. And whatever all did with you and Sai Vahini they don't deserve any answer from you. He says think about it and goes. Meanwhile Karishma comes in search of Mohit and sees Mohit in Virat’s room asking Mohit & Virat what happened? They both get confused what to say.  Mohit says him that he came here to tell Virat that he got a new play. Because in this house no one is interested in talking with me about my acting. Only Sai Vahini is the one who encourages me to pursue his dream. Mohit and Virat go in flashback. Karishma brings both of them to present. Mohit takes Karishma with him to his room to avoid further discussion.  Virat thinks on Mohit’s suggestion and reminds of Sai's nature. Here Pakhi thinks that Holi is coming she will definitely win virat trust and whatever misunderstanding is created between them she wiĺl clear them. She will again make her best friend. Because now Sai is not between them.

THIS STORY IS JUST MY THINKING AND IMAGINATION . NOTHING ELSE. MY INTENTION IS NOT TO HURT ANYONE SENTIMENTS.....

Continue in PART 3>>>>>>>

Thanks

Neha

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful update dear 

Just continue in same post please 

Just like u type comments and reply same way u can do post in same thread same way 

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha_9_lakhotia

I don't know how to continue in the same thread

Go to the first part Ans continue the story as. A reply post... And add index in the start or end of the first post of the thread... Hope this helps....

Lovely part..... Nice to see virat trying to mend his ways and also Mohit and virat bonding... Continue soon!!!

Thank u so much for explaining.... posted in part 1

fkhr30 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Next part pls. Very nice penship