|ANNS | Episode Discussion Thread #1 - Page 6

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by RainFire125

what is the "original" we are referring here? Is this a remake?? I just started watching and hence was curious :)

Yes, this show is a remake of a Bengali show on the channel Star Jalsha named "Saanjher Baati" 

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago

just remembered

once darsh said that rajvee sends someone to follow darsh always...

shayad aisa rajvee BB ke ghar aagayi ho...

Originally posted by Nikita_99503

Yes, this show is a remake of a Bengali show on the channel Star Jalsha named "Saanjher Baati" 

ok, thanks Nikita! :)

Originally posted by its-alexandrite

just remembered

once darsh said that rajvee sends someone to follow darsh always...

shayad aisa rajvee BB ke ghar aagayi ho...

You mean to say that this time too Rajvi herself might have come after Darsh or sent someone behind him who told her about Nandini? Or???

Originally posted by RainFire125

they could have chosen a much more stronger personality yet soft. The Male lead is def more prominent in his acting skills here and shines when he gets screen space

Definitely she can't stand with him the other girl who danced or her sister also look better. 

It is said beauty lies in the eyes of each individual. 

Originally posted by Nikita_99503

Not only you, even I feel the same... The actress needs to improve her skills. VJ is easily outshining her and also overshadowing her with his acting. She is not at par with him...

Plus personally, I'm finding her accent too a bit weird... they could have gone with a more normal accent like her elder sister's. 

She overact sometimes if yoi noticed her well she became blank then again she does or say something unexpectedly because her expression was blank a few second before... Then she talks too much.... 

Originally posted by Swetyz

I too feel the same

She’s not up to par with VK

He’s overshadowing her in their scenes

Today too I felt VK acting is brilliant

She needs to stepup her acting 

Agree she cannot stand with the ML the girl who was dancing or her sister look better... 

How much dialogues is written and given to the FL she talks continuously though when she's alone and her voice her dialogue she's makhan jaise was really funny as she's not...

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

How much dialogues is written and given to the FL she talks continuously though when she's alone and her voice her dialogue she's makhan jaise was really funny as she's not...

Even when she fell in pit one should get sympathy, here my feeling is ye kitna baat karti yaar 

Darsh is 🤩🤩 in the scene 

Loved the scene but only for darsh