Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: its-alexandrite

omg...

i forgot that point...🀣

beti ki naam pe shaadi kiya bande ne.. bas.. πŸ€”

Exactly!! I mean I could still have digested it if he would have planned to get his daughter married after say 5 or 6 years.

But yahan to khud ki shaadi ko 1 month... ek month kya, ek fortnight bhi nahi hua hai and he brought in an alliance for his daughter? If he wants to marry her off at the first possible chance to beti ke naam par dusari shaadi ki hi kyon? πŸ€”

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

just googled FL

i thought she is a new face...😲 buut she was in KKB, DD....oh....

I too thought initially that she is a new face... but she has done some shows before this, even though she wasn't the lead.

its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Thanks a lot for the update... πŸ€—

you are welcome..❀️

So, G already has a lover... and he was the one who was chasing Nandini? Why? So that she doesn't reveal anything about them at home and keeps her mouth shut or something else? 

nope.. she already mentioned that her BB will get punished if nandu revealed the truth...πŸ€”

gun just wanted entertainment.. she was enjoying the scene

What do you think, is the GM-GD duo going to do some chaalbaazi there? Maybe after knowing how rich the family is, they might claim that the payal belongs to Gunjan? Kya lagta hai? Ho sakta hai aisa kuch? Ya phir following the original, they can have the GM putting forth a demand to have Gun married to her younger son? πŸ€”

may be they will  follow the original πŸ˜΅

Swetyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Thanks a lot for the update... πŸ€—

So, G already has a lover... and he was the one who was chasing Nandini? Why? So that she doesn't reveal anything about them at home and keeps her mouth shut or something else? 

She ran away from home 7 times itseems

got that info while skipping scenes 

Another hit and miss today... you are right, abhi shayad shubh mahurat nahi hai ML-FL milan ka as per the director. To hit and miss karwa rahe hain...

🀣🀣

Ah, she left her payal behind... and the ML becoming a lost and found department. πŸ˜†

Even MIL

How does she know that’s the house??does the jacket have GPS or what 🀣🀣

So, just because of that payal, Rajvi decides to meet that girl and even reaches their house...

What do you think, is the GM-GD duo going to do some chaalbaazi there? Maybe after knowing how rich the family is, they might claim that the payal belongs to Gunjan? Kya lagta hai? Ho sakta hai aisa kuch? Ya phir following the original, they can have the GM putting forth a demand to have Gun married to her younger son? πŸ€”

I am also thinking the same .Rajvi being mahan sacrifices her younger son

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Oh wow!! Means Gun was doing all that just for the sake of some entertainment? Ab to I have no words left... 

Well, lag to raha hai ki original follow hoga... two girls marrying both the guys and maybe Gun to complete antagonist bana dein apni GM ke saath... who knows. 

But ye payal ke baare mein jaan kar dimag mein yahi aaya tha... Rajvi doesn't know to whom that payal belongs, unless she specifically gathered information (from she only knows where) that it belongs to Nandini. So, chances hain ki the GM might try to latch onto it and say that the payal belongs to Gun. Nahi??

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetyz

She ran away from home 7 times itseems

got that info while skipping scenes 

Hainn?? 7 times? 

I only knew about once... when her father mentioned that she ran away with some gunda. Baaki nahi pata...

Even MIL

How does she know that’s the house??does the jacket have GPS or what 🀣🀣

Ab ye to kal hi pata chalega ki use kaise pata chala ghar ka address... jacket mein GPS hai ya wo payal khud Rajvi ko apni bichhdi hui jodidar ke paas le gayi ya kuch aur... 🀣🀣

I am also thinking the same .Rajvi being mahan sacrifices her younger son

Well, lag to yahi raha hai ki Shobhit is going to become the "Bali ka Bakra" here... dekhte hain how do the episodes pan out.

its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

ye 7 times wali baat πŸ€ͺ

lagta hai 

i missed it 

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

what is the "original" we are referring here? Is this a remake?? I just started watching and hence was curious :)

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Not that satisfied with the actress playing FL well my POV. 

You need not agree with me. 

they could have chosen a much more stronger personality yet soft. The Male lead is def more prominent in his acting skills here and shines when he gets screen space

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

ye 7 times wali baat πŸ€ͺ

lagta hai 

i missed it 

I too think that I missed this running away from home 7 times part... πŸ˜†

Skipping ka nateeja yahi hota hai... πŸ˜†