|ANNS | Episode Discussion Thread #1 - Page 108

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by AhamyTed

And aaj ka cringe scene... 

Darsh forcefully applies soap on Nandini's face.. 

And then says "Mujhe maile log pasand nahi.." ðŸ¤¢

Haan i noticed mamaearth's products in there washroom ðŸ¤£

I have been on and off watching this show. Came to this forum to express my frustration. They have ruined daaksh, he comes in the list of most horrible male leads of itv. Nandini should leave him but no she will become bechari. I will write one shot for my own satisfaction and frustration. Suggestions are welcome. I'm literally pissed by the CVS. They can't let one ml be non toxic even if the ml is blind he should be toxic. 

Originally posted by aishwarya12joys

I have been on and off watching this show. Came to this forum to express my frustration. They have ruined daaksh, he comes in the list of most horrible male leads of itv. Nandini should leave him but no she will become bechari. I will write one shot for my own satisfaction and frustration. Suggestions are welcome. I'm literally pissed by the CVS. They can't let one ml be non toxic even if the ml is blind he should be toxic. 

Yes please go ahead and write OS for your own satisfaction we would love to read it.

Just saw the precap 😮 both brothers become negative nd will going to take revenge from nandni...shobhit too ...not expected from shobhit that he will against darsh ðŸ¤”

Track is draging but YouTube say darsh will know the truth about nandani and says sorry to her.

Originally posted by Khushi_Albeli

Just saw the precap 😮 both brothers become negative nd will going to take revenge from nandni...shobhit too ...not expected from shobhit that he will against darsh ðŸ¤”

May be they are aiming for record of showing highest number of villains in the show 

If so, they are definitely going to succeed 

Thanks guys for the update

I seriously have no hopes from this show 

First of all I didn't know why did Ketaki ever signed up for this show and wasted her talent for just being a filler.I was happy that she is paired opposite to Ayaaz but when Ayyaz hi main villain nahi hai toh being the wife of side villain joh bohot less jhingari phekta ho it didn't seem to be good .I actually thought before she could enter that she would be a villain (until Namrata)

But this show by making even Darsh against Nandini I really am not interested in further episodes because am done long back 

Before marriage ka Darsh i liked who believed Nandini in a sec and knew she wouldn't do that 

Even when Rajvee had told Darsh that she is gold digger and he tried to prove his mom wrong and exposing Vanlata and that Mrs.Patel abh woh Darsh Kahan gaya ???

Originally posted by Red_eyes

Track is draging but YouTube say darsh will know the truth about nandani and says sorry to her.

Can't trust YT

Originally posted by dellzcreationz

Thanks guys for the update

I seriously have no hopes from this show 

First of all I didn't know why did Ketaki ever signed up for this show and wasted her talent for just being a filler.I was happy that she is paired opposite to Ayaaz but when Ayyaz hi main villain nahi hai toh being the wife of side villain joh bohot less jhingari phekta ho it didn't seem to be good .I actually thought before she could enter that she would be a villain (until Namrata)

But this show by making even Darsh against Nandini I really am not interested in further episodes because am done long back 

Before marriage ka Darsh i liked who believed Nandini in a sec and knew she wouldn't do that 

Even when Rajvee had told Darsh that she is gold digger and he tried to prove his mom wrong and exposing Vanlata and that Mrs.Patel abh woh Darsh Kahan gaya ???

Show is crap now

Originally posted by Swetyz

May be they are aiming for record of showing highest number of villains in the show 

If so, they are definitely going to succeed 

ML ko hi villain bana diya wahh