Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

Kaun fall in love first??

Poll

Who will fall in love first in hindi version

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Beyhadh2samia thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi guys I'm new but I don't know in this version Kya wahi hoga jo hoga in gorintaku the male lead fall first??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anokhi12 thumbnail

Raghav rao yeh koi chak nahi hai

anokhi12 thumbnail

Raghav abhi hate ka mood kitni chalegi yeh nafrat pata nahi

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Itll be raghav no doubt about it

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Raghav ..he had already developed some sort of soft spot for Pallavi before the MU happened.. when that clears, he will start looking her in diff light.. guilt firsy, love will take timw.. he admits it or not is a diff question.. Pallavi on the other hand has to like him first which she never did even before the MU..even if the MU about the kidnapping clears up, Raghav is not exaclty "likeable" lol except in the eyes of Farhad who has a brother bond with him..

Edited by MistyDawn - 3 years ago
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Raghav only. Raghav has been drawn to Pallavi for many reasons. He has been drawn to her courage and audacity to face him, he has been drawn to her honesty and innocence. He has been drawn to her generosity and zeal to serve others. He is drawn to many things. The only thing standing in the way is the misunderstanding.

Once that is resolved, be it guilt, remorse, regret, whatever, all that will just combine to trigger love. And Pallavi's treatment of him as a person.

Besides, Raghav has no issue like other MLs to fall in love. In fact, he keeps love on a high pedestal. Ulta, Pallavi is the one running away from love and marriage. So, Raghav falling in love is the easiest thing to happen. After that, all the problems begin once Raghav accepts his love and pursues Pallavi. That will be the hard part. As I said, Hyderabad ke Don ke logic ke hisaab se, "Main suffer kar raha hu, to tumko bhi karna hoga, Mujhko pyaar hai, to tumko bhi karna hoga, Mujhko shaadi karni hai, to tumko bhi karna hoga". That is Raghav Anna in a nutshell. 

Ab woh seedha saada bhola bhala to hai nahi, ki seedhe tarike se Pallavi ko chase kare. Uska pyaar ka tactic bhi wahi hoga, jo uske nafrat ka hai. Corner and cage Pallavi. However, Pallavi will never be willingly ready to be caged by Raghav. That is my opinion.

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

tumhare muh mein mere favourite til ke laddoo...kaash raghav don type proposal hi kare..and they keep him angry always.. wo jis din bhi pink balloons and teddy bear lekar aaya us din to main SOOSIDE kar loongi😭🤣

Originally posted by: libran90

Raghav only. Raghav has been drawn to Pallavi for many reasons. He has been drawn to her courage and audacity to face him, he has been drawn to her honesty and innocence. He has been drawn to her generosity and zeal to serve others. He is drawn to many things. The only thing standing in the way is the misunderstanding.

Once that is resolved, be it guilt, remorse, regret, whatever, all that will just combine to trigger love. And Pallavi's treatment of him as a person.

Besides, Raghav has no issue like other MLs to fall in love. In fact, he keeps love on a high pedestal. Ulta, Pallavi is the one running away from love and marriage. So, Raghav falling in love is the easiest thing to happen. After that, all the problems begin once Raghav accepts his love and pursues Pallavi. That will be the hard part. As I said, Hyderabad ke Don ke logic ke hisaab se, "Main suffer kar raha hu, to tumko bhi karna hoga, Mujhko pyaar hai, to tumko bhi karna hoga, Mujhko shaadi karni hai, to tumko bhi karna hoga". That is Raghav Anna in a nutshell. 

Ab woh seedha saada bhola bhala to hai nahi, ki seedhe tarike se Pallavi ko chase kare. Uska pyaar ka tactic bhi wahi hoga, jo uske nafrat ka hai. Corner and cage Pallavi. However, Pallavi will never be willingly ready to be caged by Raghav. That is my opinion.

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chullbulli

tumhare muh mein mere favourite til ke laddoo...kaash raghav don type proposal hi kare..and they keep him angry always.. wo jis din bhi pink balloons and teddy bear lekar aaya us din to main SOOSIDE kar loongi😭🤣

Dekhte hai re. Main to misunderstanding khatm hone ke intezaar me hu, warna ye torture dekh main, kya bola tune, SOOSIDE, wahi kar baithungi😆

anokhi12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Dekhte hai re. Main to misunderstanding khatm hone ke intezaar me hu, warna ye torture dekh main, kya bola tune, SOOSIDE, wahi kar baithungi😆

Yeh misunderstanding bhut waqt lagega khatam ke liye itni jaldi khatam nahi hone wali shayad 3 /4 months lege khatam ke liye 

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anokhi12

Yeh misunderstanding bhut waqt lagega khatam ke liye itni jaldi khatam nahi hone wali shayad 3 /4 months lege khatam ke liye 

Achcha, to main ye billu billi ke lafde me ghusne nahi wali, unless inke lafde me kuch interesting nikalke aaye, ya dikhaaye. 3-4 mahine kaun baith ke dekhega re. Na ji na, on a break. Kuch interesting ho to ping kar dena.