Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Anmol_.

Gross! 

His fans have said worse things to Rubina! Fortunately he’s being given a reality check in his comment section! This is just a publicity stunt for his new MV cause he’s fearing a flop! Him and Jasmine need to GROW UP and MOVE ON! Immature losers are snatching publicity using a fake account opened by one of their own minions! 

I personally would have picked an account with DP and good number of followers...This seems like a job done in haste..

LazyBing thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: FruitToasty

I personally would have picked an account with DP and good number of followers...This seems like a job done in haste..

Exactly! Take time out and choose a legit account to take publicity from! We have screenshots from legit accounts, their fans falling to lowest levels of name calling to giving death threats! I so wish Rubina exposes these losers on her story but i know that she won’t fall down to this crassy level! 

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Each and every fan are attacking each and every contestants and I don't think contestants are responsible for that😕. Not a single contestant is responsible for these dirty attacks and continuous fan wars👎🏼. And I think we can't categories people right?? That's why aly wrote this message not for dirty fans but for his true fans👍🏼. Anyways if someone said nasty abuses to rubina then it's absolutely wrong👎🏼. Nowadays people have no work and do these shitty things on twitter🤢

Edited by Biggboss14 - 3 years ago
Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aly is a user.

He is by far the worst person in BB14.

He used everyone to become finalist and still got less votes.

RKV, Jasmin and even Eijaz were all more deserving than him, but this cunning fellow made fake relations and spoilt all their games. Even did the same with Rubina.

He is using Jasmin also, for popularity and fame 👎🏼

Edited by Taylor_Swift - 3 years ago
M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Disgusting behaviour from Aly's side ..how is he exactly spreading love by supporting such negativity?! 

And such fans need to grow up too... disliking videos etc 

these actors are not the only people involved in the work ..why ruin their work 

Edited by M.A.K123 - 3 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail

Btw how is aly wrong?? A good and noble fan exposed a horrible person and said to spread positivity and aly supported that so how is he wrong😕?? And it's not his fault that his fans attacks others and as far as I saw even some rubinav fans attack and abuse other contestants. The dirty attacks and continuous fan wars are not done by a particular fan group it's done by some dirty people and some obsessed people👎🏼. I don't think this makes aly or any other contestants a bad person😊

RockingSunny thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

Aly is a user.

He is by far the worst person in BB14.

He used everyone to become finalist and still got less votes.

RKV, Jasmin and even Eijaz were all more deserving than him, but this cunning fellow made fake relations and spoilt all their games. Even did the same with Rubina.

He is using Jasmin also, for popularity and fame 👎🏼

Aly never used anyone. Yes he is very clever and wise but he uses that for task not for using anyone👍🏼. And if aly would have really used someone then I don't think everyone would say so much good things about aly as everyone are not dumb😊. And rahul vaidya is very clever if aly would have tried to manipulate him then he would have understood that and aly would have been his biggest enemy(that doesn't mean that his rivalry with rubina was because she was manipulative it's because both of them had some problems with each other👍🏼)😉

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

From what i have seen ...only Jasly have been encouraging such fan wars ..with their mocking tweets ... it would not harm them to tell their fans to move on 

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Biggboss14

Btw how is aly wrong?? A good and noble fan exposed a horrible person and said to spread positivity and aly supported that so how is he wrong😕?? And it's not his fault that his fans attacks others and as far as I saw even some rubinav fans attack and abuse other contestants. The dirty attacks and continuous fan wars are not done by a particular fan group it's done by some dirty people and some obsessed people👎🏼. I don't think this makes aly or any other contestants a bad person😊

Good and Noble?....Jasmin and Aly's fans are giving acid attack threats and rape threats to Rubina and her sister...They were reported to Maharashtra Cyber crime department...Aly and Jasmine can help by not putting petrol in fire...Account in picture has no DP..a fake account with one follower, What impact a fake account with one follower will have on his music video? ....Aly has millions of followers..he helped in giving this fan war an exposure....Fan wars are not new, This is nothing, last week Akki fans vs SRK fan was on a different level...Don't even get me started about Ajith fans vs Vijay fans....The difference is SRK, Akshay, Ajith and Vijay do not participate in trends like Aly.....This behavior from Aly is not acceptable...Rahul and Rubina fans are fighting all day...you won't see controversies there because neither Rahul nor Rubina are being part of this....

https://twitter.com/MahaCyber1/status/1367748035124465666?s=20

Edited by FruitToasty - 3 years ago