Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alia020 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

She is more natural and cuter before surgery to me. I think nose surgery was needed for the movies though.

Janhvi kapoor's Transformation through the years. : BollyBlindsNGossip

Like mother like daughter! Sridevi's girl Jhanvi Kapoor is a fashionista -  Photogallery

Her teeth are like Kalnemi rakshas from Ramayan': Janvhi and Khushi Kapoor  trolled for plastic surgeries

Edited by Alia020 - 3 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Now people have started putting morphed childhood pics also?😲 Crazy! Who has time for so much resentment?

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago

From the newer lot, Janhvi looks the most attractive ... after the nose job, of course. That nose was atrocious otherwise and I don't understand what kinda glasses people are wearing when they say that she looked better before.😵 

Obviously she knew and so did her parents, that's why they opted for it. Good for her cuz she looks great now and is starting to outshine others with her new dance performance.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mo0nLighting

From the newer lot, Janhvi looks the most attractive ... after the nose job, of course. That nose was atrocious otherwise and I don't understand what kinda glasses people are wearing when they say that she looked better before.😵 

Obviously she knew and so did her parents, that's why they opted for it. Good for her cuz she looks great now and is starting to outshine others with her new dance performance.

Agree nose job was needed for the movies. But looks like she did something to jaw also. It was better before

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Agree nose job was needed for the movies. But looks like she did something to jaw also. It was better before

It's possible but altering your jawline is another major surgery and a face undergoing so many procedures at once seems brutal.😣 It's also possible that those full lips cause the jawline to appear different cuz it's not really obvious.

Originally posted by: floydd

I dont get the hate Janhvi gets for her surgeries! I mean 95% actress get something or the othe done to their bodies.

Priyanka Chopra literally looks like a transgender sometimes but lets hate Janhvi because she's a product of nepotism 🤷‍♂️

Most of them hating on Janhvi seem to be taken in by Ananya and Alia though... that rules out the nepotism factor. 

I can't for the life of me understand what men like about Ananya Pandey ....  Janhvi clearly has more of that sensual appeal that both Sara and Ananya lack. 

palml thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Most of them hating on Janhvi seem to be taken in by Ananya and Alia though... that rules out the nepotism factor. 

I can't for the life of me understand what men like about Ananya Pandey ....  Janhvi clearly has more of that sensual appeal that both Sara and Ananya lack. 

ananya has fairer skin maybe thats why

floydd thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

As a man i can confirm that there is nothing sexy about Ananya! To me she literally appears to b a 14-15 year old teenager whos trying too hard to look sexy.  That forceful cleavage, over the top expressions to look sensual;  its rather off-putting and repulsive! 🤮🤢

Edited by floydd - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: floydd

As a man i can confirm that there is nothing sexy about Ananya! To me she literally appears to be like a 14-15 year old teenager whos trying too hard to look sexy.  That forceful cleavage, over the top expressions to look sensual;  its rather off-putting and repulsive! 🤮🤢

Thank you .... this is music to my ears.😆 A few good men do exist, after all.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Alia020

Jhanvi's pic is fake. This is how she looked before surgery. She never was ugly. She is a full grown woman now. So, the changes.

Was Jhanvi Kapoor Stalking Ranbir Kapoor? Sridevi Breaks Silence! -  Businessofcinema.com

Jhanvi Kapoor Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More »  StarsUnfolded

Then And Now Pictures of Sridevi's Daughters Khushi And Jhanvi

Yeah, so that’s why I haven’t seen that pic before, have seen that Kushi’s pic though... So somebody drew moustache and unibrow on her face

I haven’t seen Gunjan movie yet but I heard that she had thick sideburns in some scenes... She forgot to wax? 

Bold - Looks like most of her changes are bcz of the surgeries 

and yes she looked cute and pretty before IMO