Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

She is definitely regardless of the work shebhad done. Anyone who disagree are just jealous aunties. 

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Koviljika34

NO! I still find her botched up face repulsive  https://i.ibb.co/RYSRK2g/vomit.gif

She is a total eyesore and in fact she reminds me a lot of Jocelyn Wildenstein  https://i.ibb.co/3SFvdZd/jpshakehead.gif

just now googled her and i am shocked.

how can she do this to herself.

she was pretty before surgeries.

VaniSpeaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You will always find some trolls online who will hate on people who have had plastic surgery, regardless of how good or bad it was.

People hated on Anushka's surgery because it was actually botched up, and that made sense. But Janhvi's surgery went well. Her nose like 10 times better than it is was. Her lips look more full and well rounded now. Yes, may be it made her look like a cookie cutter version of Kardashians, but she still doesn't look "bad" or "ugly" β€” far from it.

floydd thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The problem is not her surgeries  that 'she was made' to go through but her lack of skills in acring and expressions department.

Shes got a great body and curves unlike her contemporary nepotised strugglers & thats appealing. so Yeah.. Shes Sexy to us. Deal with it!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I think her surgeries have settled in now, they’re not as β€œswollen” as they were back in 2018. 

I mean, have you seen her prior to the surgeries ? I hate to say this but she needed it!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Looks like u have a new crush πŸ˜†

But trust me, u don't want to see her without makeup or the blur photoshop. The lips will scare u πŸ˜†

Don’t worry no matter how many crushes I have I know enough never to look at any of them sans makeup πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sure, she's sexy if someone prefers the deer caught in headlights eyes and bee stung (read surgically enhanced) lips.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Don’t worry no matter how many crushes I have I know enough never to look at any of them sans makeup πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Most of the ones u told would actually look good but the excess surgeries look 'fabulous' in real life πŸ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Most of the ones u told would actually look good but the excess surgeries look 'fabulous' in real life πŸ˜†

So I will never look at them in dark lights πŸ˜†

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

So I will never look at them in dark lights πŸ˜†

The only sensory action that would work in the dark is touch...but u knew that 

Naughty Little GIF - Naughty Little Sausage - Discover & Share GIFs