No creativity on virakhi scenes pleass

Posted: 3 years ago

I just saw the precap. What’s the point of the phone call when she is anyways going to barge into Sai’s room. Or I think they are gonna add creativity to their scene by Virat directly going to PPs room and she in addition to asking him to go against Devi’s wedding will also tel about Sai so called badtameezi with elders.

so when he gets back to the room Sai and Virat will fight about it. So the wet hair thing is just a diversion guys. 

We all got excited seeing Virat in uniform (bts) but alas it's just for the phone call scene from Bhabhiji 😆

Humare bolne se kuch nahi hone wala.. creativity kut kut ke bhari hai Virat aur pakhi scenes ke liye!! 
Hum sairat lovers ko thenga milega.. isse achcha mohrisma ya Sonkar ya PaKaku ke scenes mangolo aur ship karlo... 

Sairat fans ki koi izzat hi nahi rahi 🙄

KD mein there was no phone call bhabhi seedha entry mara tha in room and ask to talk to virat in private but he denied ask sai to stay back but she left after a few min , bhabhi brainwash plan flop hogaya then seedha letter agayi 

Yaham I don't know why but I think didi devar room scene shayad katega instead this phonecall mein samjana think which flopped but she got idea to stop the marriage letter likha , waiseh all are hell annoyed with didi devar scene so woh kuch aysa dikhana chances kum hai seeing present scenario of how all react

Creativity to hoga. Expect the expected😆. 

Originally posted by linakusharberry

KD mein there was no phone call bhabhi seedha entry mara tha in room and ask to talk to virat in private but he denied ask sai to stay back but she left after a few min , bhabhi brainwash plan flop hogaya then seedha letter agayi 

Yaham I don't know why but I think didi devar room scene shayad katega instead this phonecall mein samjana think which flopped but she got idea to stop the marriage letter likha , waiseh all are hell annoyed with didi devar scene so woh kuch aysa dikhana chances kum hai seeing present scenario of how all react

Well phone all is better than face to face scene and her barging into their room... 

Originally posted by Svt611

Well phone all is better than face to face scene and her barging into their room... 

I agree a thousand times better 😆 

Originally posted by scarlett22

Creativity to hoga. Expect the expected😆. 

I hope humeh kuch major shock nah mileh 😆

Originally posted by linakusharberry

I agree a thousand times better 😆 

Both will happen and they will torture the hell out of us. Instead one meeting Ba’ath katham 

he will say Pakhi I will come home and talk to you and meet her in her room or their love nest ( the balcony) 😛

Originally posted by notaquitter

I just saw the precap. What’s the point of the phone call when she is anyways going to barge into Sai’s room. Or I think they are gonna add creativity to their scene by Virat directly going to PPs room and she in addition to asking him to go against Devi’s wedding will also tel about Sai so called badtameezi with elders.

so when he gets back to the room Sai and Virat will fight about it. So the wet hair thing is just a diversion guys. 

lol..unke creative scenes denge tho creative gaaliya bhi padenge fans se..😆