Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Realityshow

There is a perceptible decline in audience interest in Idol for the past week or so. It is perhaps due to the pandemic as even IPL is down 20% in viewership from last year. 
But IG activity in IDOL is declining, as is TRP, and YouTube views. This decline may continue with the lockdown aggravating it. I expect some big time gimmick soon from the makers to regain momentum. Otherwise this show will end with a whimper. 

even im bored. Not liking the song selection and the way they are treating my fav

There is a perceptible decline in audience interest in Idol for the past week or so. It is perhaps due to the pandemic as even IPL is down 20% in viewership from last year. 
But IG activity in IDOL is declining, as is TRP, and YouTube views. This decline may continue with the lockdown aggravating it. I expect some big time gimmick soon from the makers to regain momentum. Otherwise this show will end with a whimper. 

Are they planning Neha's tribute for this only is it? Even I feel Sawai exit also is just for TRP.

As long as Pawandeep and Arunitha are in show they may maintain TRP. Because even their fake videos are garnering millions of views. TRP may decline but not that badly I think.

Originally posted by SK2014

Are they planning Neha's tribute for this only is it? Even I feel Sawai exit also is just for TRP.

As long as Pawandeep and Arunitha are in show they may maintain TRP. Because even their fake videos are garnering millions of views. TRP may decline but not that badly I think.

Bad planning and poor analysis. You can't run a show with 2 contestants. They way they mucked up - that's what they are left with essentially. Supporters of others may be losing interest. I hope not. It is all there still left to win. At least 4 have a fair chance in my opinion. This social media frenzy is indicative of gossip over performance. It is a bad signal.

Let's see what happens in next few weeks .

Trp Is down for every show not just Indian idol . That's why it's in top 5 again.

Bad planning and poor analysis. You can't run a show with 2 contestants. They way they mucked up - that's what they are left with essentially. Supporters of others may be losing interest. I hope not. It is all there still left to win. At least 4 have a fair chance in my opinion. This social media frenzy is indicative of gossip over performance. It is a bad signal.

Yeah. Their TRP plan from start is not a fair one. Shipping fake love between contestants, emotional stories of contestants, bodyshaming , showing some contestants like no brainers and Bulakkad. Iam not going to speak about Danish and his mama I never understood the need of those ott drama.

When they has such good contestants they could have challenged them and make the contest more interesting. But they choose OTT drama. Sometimes I feel Sahil Solanki might be right.

Fighting against a lot of adversity. Covid affected contestants, time slot change, Ramdev weekend, etc. The 2.0 is a fair achievement I think despite the hurdles.