Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

aag se kheloge toh khud jal jaoge... GIPHS

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello lovelies, 

I actually thought I would make a funny GIPH post but after seeing the episode I changed my mind.. I hope you don't mind! (thoda sa funny hoga pakka)

I'll start with the little serious bit..

What is fire? 

I am not talking about the actual definition but the element in itself, fire according to many is the destroyer between the five elements- water, air, ether, earth, and fire. 

But fire is not just a destroyer, it is also the protector.. It protects us from harsh winters, it protects us from harm, without it welding cannot take place so it helps build things, a fire will destroy itself in the process. Sure, Fire has the properties to burn if we meddle with it too much.. It won't harm you till lit.

Sai is the same, she is fire.. The fiercest protector to those she loves, she is ready to destroy her relationship to join Devi Tai's. She protects her as fire would us during winter. And she will burn those who meddle with her unnecessarily.. why do we tell children to not play with fire because they can hurt themselves, but do children listen, no. A child understands the danger of fire when they get burnt. Kaku sena is in the process of learning this. 

You cannot tie fire ever it is not possible. Fire will do what it has to do. 

so today sai decided to destroy the Chavans to protect the one she loves..

From the fierce looks, to the bold statements and the protective stand for Tai, sai showed her nature as fire.. 

Virat sir ki biwi aur iss ghar ki bahu.. the reaction of the family was what i noticed, pakhi gulped a bit, she knew the day sai decided her haq on virat she will take her down.. abhi sai kuch nahi bol rahi because she feels virat loves pakhi, par jis din asliyaat bhar aayegi toh didi nahi bachegi

this one moment defined who sai is and who patralekha is. The girl who will bear every insult coming her way but will not stand her loved one being ridiculed is sai, she can see who is wrong and is not blinded by some sort of ulterior motive because for her right not the important thing is to give tai her happiness, to make her fine.. 

patralekha on the other hand blinded by her ulterior motive is ruining herself in the process. woh kehte hain na aag se mat khelo aag tumhe jaala dega, patralekha doesn't realise she is playing with fire and only she is to burn to ash.. 

strong people stand for themselves but stronger people stand for others.. in this one small sentence sai broke down their zidd, For the chavans nothing is more important than the mask they wear in the public and sai had understood that well, so by breaking that shackle she is ready to do anything in her power to give tai her happiness.. this is also defined by her mujhe koi farak nahi padta for chavan khandans izzat in yesterday's episode.. she only cares about the happiness of someone who has been tortured, harassed and abused by her own family.

notice the expressions given by each and every member including aai.. Aai knows that sai is tenacious towards her loved ones and she can break any mountain to protect them. A quality which is very rare these days.. 

There is a story behind this snow globe. kaku did not get as angry with the other gifts as she did seeing the snow globe.. a connection which is yet to be disclosed (the biggest giveaway is the clenched fist).. look at kaku seeing tai enjoying the snow globe.. there are a lot of unanswered questions which I hope the CVs address.

The snow globe actually riled kaku up to break all the gifts.. The snow globe is an important factor because that is what Tai wanted, and she also cut her hand on the broken glass of the globe.. 

What i liked about this scene was even though sai was processing what had just happened, she was noticing the viciousness and lack of empathy ninad and bhavani were showing towards the daughter of the house.. As if sai is reading them for who they are which will play a monumental role for sai to help DevKit reunion.

ek shayari yaad aayi iss par-

aag se mat khelo jal jaoge, 

samundar par mat jau doob jaoge

phir bhi koi tumhe bachane ke liye zaroor ayega

lekin kisi ke pyaar ke sath mat khelo 

ek din pachtaoge 

par tab tumhe koi dekhne nahi aayega..

Now the happy/ fun parts..

Aai toh hamesha cha jaati hain!! 

When she said patni hai aur uska haq hai, look at pakhi's expressions at the back she was like whatever.. kyun bhai didi aap toh apne pyaar ke pass hi ho (kaku) toh kya farak padta hai virat ki biwi kaun hai..

the sympathy you were trying to gain by this expression will not work in your favor. You decided to side with the wrong ad you must bear the consequence..

I stand for this bond!! So pure and so loving.. Love in the most unadulterated form!

the way she said nahi!! I was like bass abh yeh inko dho daalegi.. the sheer sarcasm on her face shows everything..

and ofcourse how does an episode go without the dignity couple #pakaku!! 

kitna pyaar jhalakta hai!!

Waise woh kehte hain, jab do log ek dosre se beintehaa mohabbat karne lagte hain toh kahin na kahin ek jaise lagne lagte hain... (and i have noticed this in many couples)

TPS!!! her smile is everything..

For me, there was a small sad moment as well- 

this was actually a sad bit for me, there was pain in her voice.. even her eyes show pain, the pause in the sentence, the hesitation in saying he loves someone else.. she is falling for him, but her mind is stronger than the heart at the moment and she will not let the walls break for love till he actually stops his jalebis. She did not want to talk about it so she avoided the conversation by leaving...

Shayad kabhi na kehe sakoon main tumko

Kahe bina samajh lo tum shayad

Shayad mere khayal mein tum ik din

Milo mujhe kahin pe ghum shayad

Jo tum na ho... rahenge hum nahin

Na chahiye kuch tum se zyada tum se kam nahin....

I hope kal ki subah kuch alag rang laye, humare dil ko sukoon de jaaye. 

Bas yehi iltejah hai aap sabse, waapis laut aana roz milne humse ❤️

These are just my views!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hedwig_potter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

Hello lovelies, 

I actually thought I would make a funny GIPH post but after seeing the episode I changed my mind.. I hope you don't mind! (thoda sa funny hoga pakka)

I'll start with the little serious bit..

What is fire? 

I am not talking about the actual definition but the element in itself, fire according to many is the destroyer between the five elements- water, air, ether, earth, and fire. 

But fire is not just a destroyer, it is also the protector.. It protects us from harsh winters, it protects us from harm, without it welding cannot take place so it helps build things, a fire will destroy itself in the process. Sure, Fire has the properties to burn if we meddle with it too much.. It won't harm you till lit.

Fire is also called the purifier. That's why only Sai can make the Chavans pay for their mistakes.

Sai is the same, she is fire.. The fiercest protector to those she loves, she is ready to destroy her relationship to join Devi Tai's. She protects her as fire would us during winter. And she will burn those who meddle with her unnecessarily.. why do we tell children to not play with fire because they can hurt themselves, but do children listen, no. A child understands the danger of fire when they get burnt. Kaku sena is in the process of learning this. 

Very well said, fully agree.

You cannot tie fire ever it is not possible. Fire will do what it has to do. 

This reminds me of something.

In Star Plus Mahabharat, before Vastraharan, there is a dialogue of draupadi, "Yagya se janmi Yaagyseni hu mai, aur agni ko kabhi bhi bandha nahi jaa sakta."

Which further reminds me of another dialogue of draupadi just after the vastraharan is over, which I feel is also applicable for Sai, "(Mai) Kisi vanvaasi ke chulhe me jalne vaali aag hu, swayam shudh hu kintu ashudhiyon par vaas hai mera." Sai is shudh and Chavans are ashudh.

so today sai decided to destroy the Chavans to protect the one she loves..

From the fierce looks, to the bold statements and the protective stand for Tai, sai showed her nature as fire.. 

Virat sir ki biwi aur iss ghar ki bahu.. the reaction of the family was what i noticed, pakhi gulped a bit, she knew the day sai decided her haq on virat she will take her down.. abhi sai kuch nahi bol rahi because she feels virat loves pakhi, par jis din asliyaat bhar aayegi toh didi nahi bachegi

this one moment defined who sai is and who patralekha is. The girl who will bear every insult coming her way but will not stand her loved one being ridiculed is sai, she can see who is wrong and is not blinded by some sort of ulterior motive because for her right not the important thing is to give tai her happiness, to make her fine.. 

patralekha on the other hand blinded by her ulterior motive is ruining herself in the process. woh kehte hain na aag se mat khelo aag tumhe jaala dega, patralekha doesn't realise she is playing with fire and only she is to burn to ash.. 

Aag bujh jaane ke baad bhi, raakh me angaare jalti rehti hai. Same way, even after Patrlekha turns to ash, her wrong deeds will keep bringing insults for her again and again.

strong people stand for themselves but stronger people stand for others.. in this one small sentence sai broke down their zidd, For the chavans nothing is more important than the mask they wear in the public and sai had understood that well, so by breaking that shackle she is ready to do anything in her power to give tai her happiness.. this is also defined by her mujhe koi farak nahi padta for chavan khandans izzat in yesterday's episode.. she only cares about the happiness of someone who has been tortured, harassed and abused by her own family.

She hit where it will hurt the most. I am proud of Sai's strategy.

notice the expressions given by each and every member including aai.. Aai knows that sai is tenacious towards her loved ones and she can break any mountain to protect them. A quality which is very rare these days.. 

There is a story behind this snow globe. kaku did not get as angry with the other gifts as she did seeing the snow globe.. a connection which is yet to be disclosed (the biggest giveaway is the clenched fist).. look at kaku seeing tai enjoying the snow globe.. there are a lot of unanswered questions which I hope the CVs address.

The snow globe actually riled kaku up to break all the gifts.. The snow globe is an important factor because that is what Tai wanted, and she also cut her hand on the broken glass of the globe.. 

What i liked about this scene was even though sai was processing what had just happened, she was noticing the viciousness and lack of empathy ninad and bhavani were showing towards the daughter of the house.. As if sai is reading them for who they are which will play a monumental role for sai to help DevKit reunion.

ek shayari yaad aayi iss par-

aag se mat khelo jal jaoge, 

samundar par mat jau doob jaoge

phir bhi koi tumhe bachane ke liye zaroor ayega

lekin kisi ke pyaar ke sath mat khelo 

ek din pachtaoge 

par tab tumhe koi dekhne nahi aayega..

Now the happy/ fun parts..

Aai toh hamesha cha jaati hain!! 

When she said patni hai aur uska haq hai, look at pakhi's expressions at the back she was like whatever.. kyun bhai didi aap toh apne pyaar ke pass hi ho (kaku) toh kya farak padta hai virat ki biwi kaun hai..

the sympathy you were trying to gain by this expression will not work in your favor. You decided to side with the wrong ad you must bear the consequence..

I stand for this bond!! So pure and so loving.. Love in the most unadulterated form!

the way she said nahi!! I was like bass abh yeh inko dho daalegi.. the sheer sarcasm on her face shows everything..

and ofcourse how does an episode go without the dignity couple #pakaku!! 

kitna pyaar jhalakta hai!!

Waise woh kehte hain, jab do log ek dosre se beintehaa mohabbat karne lagte hain toh kahin na kahin ek jaise lagne lagte hain... (and i have noticed this in many couples)

TPS!!! her smile is everything..

For me, there was a small sad moment as well- 

this was actually a sad bit for me, there was pain in her voice.. even her eyes show pain, the pause in the sentence, the hesitation in saying he loves someone else.. she is falling for him, but her mind is stronger than the heart at the moment and she will not let the walls break for love till he actually stops his jalebis. She did not want to talk about it so she avoided the conversation by leaving...

Shayad kabhi na kehe sakoon main tumko

Kahe bina samajh lo tum shayad

Shayad mere khayal mein tum ik din

Milo mujhe kahin pe ghum shayad

Na chahiye kuch tum se zyada tum se kam nahin....

I hope kal ki subah kuch alag rang laye, humare dil ko sukoon de jaaye. 

Bas yehi iltejah hai aap sabse, waapis laut aana roz milne humse ❤️

These are just my views!!

Loved the fire metaphor, I have added my comments in bold.

Edited by hedwig_potter - 3 years ago
Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hedwig_potter

Loved the fire metaphor, I have added my comments in bold.

Omg!!! I was thinking about Draupadi only while writing the post.. I actually took inspiration from her dialogues! Glad you caught onto it!