Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

What is astha to anokhi....and anokhi is not wrong

Athiraachu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Astha as anokhi said is her dusri maa and she mean it from heart..now her mother her idol is not in a good condition..heartbroken is somewhere vulnerable..who will be in sane mind..

And shaurya himself do not stand in his senses by the mere mention of astha..he was well planned to crush Anokhi's dream and studies because astha got her there..in media matter..it took him no second to accuse Shaan and anokhi..because they care about astha... 

If keeping aside his vulnerability with astha..he too didn't behave like a 30 yr old professor should in above scenarios...

Anokhi's mother like astha is missing and even i won't leave whatever danger... my brain won't work straight...and once she finds out about true dynamics of astha shaurya she will understand..may be the makers are going that way..realisation..as young girl of 20..that too with not so happy life behind with so much inside..i accept her flaws..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niyashi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Exactly ! Anokhi is young and would react acc to her age. Plus her love and devotion for Astha is due to the fact that she did what her family should have done for her . Though she crosses her lines with Shaurya but its fine as he himself tried to remove her from college despite being a professor due to his own personal grudges .